Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) (74774 Views)

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by cRAFTsVEN: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
cheesy Waray dey disguise as pencil since
grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
Abeg ur English is blocking my ear
Pls use a stone to clean it
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
Abeg ur English is blocking my ear
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by TeeBayzz: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
KnowledgeVault:
BOBRISKY!!!
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Vinaluv:

talk to meee, wat is my fault U don't like men toasting yougrin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Saig: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I never knew shrimps were Bobrisky's role model

You bhad grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by goodmorning40: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
bites off men dickswink
grin >: grin
Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by simfrost90210: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hambivert:
The elders of my land would always warn us when we were little, saying we should never call a snake a snake. They always say "call it a rope, it is a rope"

Right now, my prayer is that they don't hear about this new pencil-sized finding and misinform little school children again on the right name for a snake!

..."Bring two pencils to school tomorrow!"
na waray go full class the next day

I sparogatively pity their teachers!
grin pointless
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
goodmorning40:

grin >: grin
Thanks
Peace out
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Bkayyy: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Grandmeister:

Same here..I have seen it before.. I was perplexed as to what sort of crawler it was.. I examined it and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t any anelid that I know of..but it was too small for me to call it a snake.
Exactly. It is one confusing creature until now. After my encounter with it I started reading about snakes with hope to see it but to no avail. The only specie that came close to it during my research was blind snake
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by feedthenation(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
---These are worm-like snakes----
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by yinkbell: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
marvelphysics:
pls who can summarise, i dont understand
and pls any that knows smone wit a laptop that they are nt using, pls am here, mk i use am learn programming
pls me email below

You start learning programming using your smart phone. Down load sololearn app.
Start your free programming from there, you do monthly subscription to take a lot of practice. Start with your phone first until God provides the Laptop for you.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by cbi24: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2020
goodmorning40:
Pls what did they say that the snake do

grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by harmony75: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2020
I have seen this tiny creature in my compound I knew it that it's a kind of snake hmmm
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by buttlover(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2020
when I was farming in early April this year, I saw loads of earthworm looking snake. I mean it was exactly like earthworm not until I saw the little tongue poping out simultaneously. honestly I have never seen such creature before. this one is even bigger than the one I saw in the farm. they are normally burried underground. the head is hard than the soft earthworm.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Hallabee1(m): 4:05am On Dec 31, 2020
goodmorning40:
Pls what did they say that the snake do

dey vomit house

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Charlie2020(f): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Are they venomous?
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Babastrong(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Glory be to you who created everything. Some were created from soil. Even he created a lot from our body. And he created alot that you have not known they exsist.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Sombody's dick size
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by empressruky(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I never knew shrimps were Bobrisky's role model

Damn! Now I feel for Bobrisky. Lol
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Have seen this snake here in a suburban in Abuja at night after a heavy down pour. It was quiet a sight. It was so fast that we couldnt kill it.
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Bmaster(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Checked86:

Since you are talking about man, why not use "we" instead of "they". Let us all be useful for once.
like we should not be lowering our esteems.

This one off me bruh grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Bmaster(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Charlie2020:
Are they venomous?
the year ended today with all it's sorrows and up and downs.

It won't be a stupid act if you change your moniker to charlie2021.

My humble opinion tho tongue
Re: Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) by Charlie2020(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Bmaster:
the year ended today with all it's sorrows and up and downs.

It won't be a stupid act if you change your moniker to charlie2021.

My humble opinion tho tongue
ok, how do I go about changing it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos / Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k / The Owl's Long Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.