Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Excitement As Davido Retracts Statement About Quitting Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excitement As Davido Retracts Statement About Quitting Music (238 Views)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Davido Retracts Statement About Quitting Music by kings2al1: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020

It does not seem like there is anything that can make Nigerian singer Davido leave the music industry after the years of hard work he has put into his career.

Although the Blow My Mind crooner recently stated that he might just quit music after his brawl with another singer Burna Boy was reported.

A few hours after he tweeted the statement about quitting music online, the father of three has taken back his words.

In a recent Instagram post, the Omo Baba Olowo crooner shared a photo of himself with a headphone around his neck as he stood before a studio microphone.

Davido smiled widely as sweat trickled down his face to his uncovered body.

AND HE TWEETED THIS: https://celebrity-profile.com/excitement-as-davido-retracts-statement-about-quitting-music/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Fans Surprise Bbnaija’s Nengi With A Range Rover On Her Birthday / The Sins That Stop You From Hearing The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.