Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies (52404 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by ChingaOne: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
The prophet of Doom is tweeting again from undisclosed GPS locations
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Seyzcham91(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Abioo! i hate prophesy like kilode kiss undecided

i prefer wetin go happen to just happen but the fear of knowing kills faster
Obc1234:
Hmmm
We don't want any prophesies
We don't care what will happen tomorrow
Stop putting fear on us
We don't want to experience one thing twice we don't want the happiness or trauma twice let any thing that will happen be of a surprise to us stop prophesing to us bikp
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Seyzcham91(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
grin grin
FlamieB:
To give us their normal bullsh*t, just like he prophesied the end of Corona Virus.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Seyzcham91(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Yearly Scam kiss kiss
Abdulazeez99:
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet T.B. Joshua has returned from his prayer mountain with prophecies for 2021, Igbere TV reports.

Joshua had given several prophecies including that concerning the United States’ election from the mountain.

A tweet by the preacher on Monday night urged the public to anticipate prophecies for 2021 on his cable channel Emmanuel TV.

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/1343666478814556160?s=20

Joshua recently denied saying Senator Orji Kalu would be Nigeria’s next president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QufbcXNlzmw
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Seyzcham91(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Confirm!
jesusjnr2020:
Abegi. Make I hear word.

Which prophet in the Bible used to give prophecies at every end of a year?

It's a man-made tradition that some church leaders have now embraced for a show of self.

So keep deceiving yourself.

There's nothing like special end of year prophecies, it's man-made idea.

God doesn't observe or is restricted to new years as men do. He walks with His own time.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Nguru55: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Everyone is opined to his/her opinions though.

@OP a k a ABULAZEEZ.. Wetin concern
you with Christian practices?

Did Joshua send you to announce his arrival from mountain?
Please seek an IMAM in your religion to tell you about 2021 revelations and stop causing confusion in Christiandom.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Bunmhi(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2020
That one nah for im church members. End time pastors everywhere
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by fredoooooo: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Awon werey pastor oni tete grin
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by tsagir(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
USELESS PASTOR MAY GOD PUNISH YOU IN HELL FIRE
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by osaeti(f): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2020
So many people still believe in these prophets abi, meanwhile the Bible has dished out all d prophecies finish of the past the present and the future.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Mummyfour(f): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
chinchonglee:

His way of life is trash go to Arigidi(agbaluku community) in ondo state and ask... That's his hometown.
The man is something else
please tell us more. Thrash as in he lives well or as he lives in penury.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Legacyy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
We are in the Very Endtimes..
Chronicled in the Holy Bible are the events of the times.

To be safe and Secured in these times and in Eternity, all you need is Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ. Absolute Trust in GOD with no atom of Fear or doubt.

Even if the Earth wants to fall, let it Fall! It will be for the good of all that in GOD
i hear u sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by chinchonglee(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mummyfour:
please tell us more. Thrash as in he lives well or as he lives in penury.
His family is in poverty...
He can't help his biological elder brother.
Almost all his nephews are into yahoo(this was due to poverty tho)
I dnt knw abt is biological children tho as i ve never met them

Yet he comes online to share money for pple, perform "audio miracle".
Have u ever asked why he has no branch only headquater
His powers are not real. His previous personal cameraman is in the village suffering because of a sin(stealing) that a so called "MAN OF GOD" couldnt forgive.
If i start opening more stories to you, i might not do anything at the office today
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by ofiko123(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok...
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Christistruth00: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
TB Joshua is a Bible quoting Witchdoctor.

The only thing he has to give is destruction.

He is not a Servant of Christ.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by BigBizzy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
All these one na 'personalized scam. Who go real mountain no go get time for pictures nor videos.

What of his last year prophecies?

Make we hear word jor
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Peterus604: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
He is a true prophet of almighty GOD..... I am a testimony ..... Of JESUS CHRIST work's in his life.... I have seen ... I am a beneficiary of his God powers in him..... Am a Member of the SCOAN FAMILY..... He is my father in the Lord.... He is my PROPHET... #GodBlessYouProphetTBjoshua#SCOANFAMILY..... THe family of love.... LET LOVE LEAD

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Mummyfour(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
chinchonglee:

His family is in poverty...
He can't help his biological elder brother.
Almost all his nephews are into yahoo(this was due to poverty tho)
I dnt knw abt is biological children tho as i ve never met them

Yet he comes online to share money for pple, perform "audio miracle".
Have u ever asked why he has no branch only headquater
His powers are not real. His previous personal cameraman is in the village suffering because of a sin(stealing) that a so called "MAN OF GOD" couldnt forgive.
If i start opening more stories to you, i might not do anything at the office today
from day one in the early 90s I never believed this man is real. I keep having this strong feeling that he will be exposed someday. I remember when he had a clash with Chris okotie, who came on air to expose TB of using occultic powers. They had to cut the program because Chris okotie was saying all sorts of scary things about TB even how TB was coming to attack him spiritually.
My late mother had cancer and sneaked out to his church in Lagos, she came back with his holy water and more pains and still ended up dying.
I have always known that he is not real, but I just desist from arguing with gullible Nigerians.
Just few days ago, I got a confirmation in my dreams that he is not real.
Abeg, take your time finish wetin you dey do for office, later you go gist me more.
See eh, most people know he is not real, but I think the fear of rebuttal from Nigerians make them shy away from talking about him.
Even all his prophesies na wack.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by donmik: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing will happen that has not happened before now or that is not happening now.

Scientifically, we can tell what will happen from what we have at hand
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by segun18(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pls where is my Pastor on the forum Righteousness89? I miss him. Whereever you are God bless you bro.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
edoairways:
jesusjnr2020 hope you don't observe unscriptural services such new year celebrations, birthdays, wedding anniversary etc
I don't. But even if I did, I wouldn't try to spiritualize it.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

TB Joshua is a Bible quoting Witchdoctor.
The only thing he has to give is destruction.
He is not a Servant of Christ.
Excuse you? Which doctors are known to get it right every now and then. Abeg no insult them ojare!
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by therajah: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
petra1:

1Th 5:19 — 1Th 5:20
Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings.
False prophecies can be despised
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by chijokz(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Prophet wey no see Coro last yr, that 1 na prophet? undecided
Exactly my assertion.
I'll take these pastors or prophets serious if any of them predicted the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting unprecedented hardship and challenges that followed during their individual cross over services last year.
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Peterus604: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Obc1234:
Hmmm
We don't want any prophesies
We don't care what will happen tomorrow
Stop putting fear on us
We don't want to experience one thing twice we don't want the happiness or trauma twice let any thing that will happen be of a surprise to us stop prophesing to us bikp
Mr oga ....don't use" we" .... Use "I" .... because u can't drag others to ur foolishness
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Peterus604: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
chijokz:

Exactly my assertion.
I'll take these pastors or prophets serious if any of them predicted the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting unprecedented hardship and challenges that followed during their individual cross over services last year.

Last last .... Na ur own cup of tea.... Cos is ur problem to act dump
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by Obc1234(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Peterus604:

Mr oga ....don't use" we" .... Use "I" .... because u can't drag others to ur foolishness
when I said we I didn't include you, you very unintelligent to join my clue
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by jerry2cino(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
We all knw what TB is, a beg no kill us e go better make you no say anything at all
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by faoogoke(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Juju man!
Re: TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
petra1:

Thats record keeping. Did Moses not document his life like a diary. If David had not documented his life there would be no psalm

I didn't ask u what it is or what it isn't. This is what I asked u:

By carrying cameraman to d "mountain" to video him while he is praying, will that not quench d spirit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.