Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" (35966 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ridwan Oyekola After Receiving ₦10 Million Cheque / KSI Beats Logan Paul To Become Youtube Boxing Champion / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by PHAYOL81: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Kare Omoluabi Atata.
Yoruba lagba, Yoruba lasa, Yoruba leye.
Ile oodua a gbe wa o.
A o ni ku sona bi efin o.
Aa ma juwa se o.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by drtee247(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2020
JaneYave:
Good one. For once a sport achievement caught his attention. Nothing as wonderful as sports and how uplifting it is to any nation.

Caught whose attention? grin you think he wrote that shht? He might even not be aware...
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by IgboWarlord(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2020
where another Nigerian, Anthony Joshua consistently blazes the trail”.

Anthony Joshua is British,why cant ya'll admit that?...

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by mightyhazel: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:

He's a featherweight @ 5"7 and 60kg tops. I am 6"3 and around 75kg.

I will kill him.
u cant be 6"3 and be 75kg,.. except u are as skinny as a broom.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by IgboWarlord(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba omokaro ojire
any good news about nigeria are from yoruba, the most blessed tribe in africa.
i'm very proud to be a yoruba
Nymiris will not like this ooh

Cursed skull miner...No new trash content to spew right?
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by babatunx(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2020
But Yorubas are 'cowards'! isn't it? Even with these notable achievements of Yourubas in the art of crude combat, not even in theatrical Wrestlemania and with documented history of wars over the centuries. But the irony is, the people that propagates this fable the most, have none of the two. isn't it obvious who the real coward is? For one, unintelligent mind misread tact and diplomacy even in belligerency for cowardice.

Congratulations, Oyekola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2020
The moderators are not doing their job again. How can someone insult me so much because of a friendly comment?
slimanyd:

grin grin Same way ur Ogun state APC government claimed victory to AJ Last duel , Stop been a sissy bro. Infact ,Oyo state is To be credited cos the fight took place in Ibadan. As una get igr reach for Una Ogun state ,Una no fit tell Anthony to come fight for Ogun state. Poor you. And the last time I checked your profile, You never commented on the thread where Ogun state government also may claim to BBN winner also, Uno get data that time abi or uno read am for front page here or u were handicapped to comment ? Which one.
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Azmanaty: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2020
UDUJ:

If you have nothing sensible to say please learn to keep shut so people don't figure out your low IQ.

The tribalism in this forum is just too much. I am a southerner from Edo state by the way and I am very upset with this statement of yours.

Which tribes are known for drug dealings and tarnishing our reputation overseas? Answer that question intelligently or forever keep shut.

Mentions will be ignored.

Edo always prostitute and spoil our image abroad. Deal with it
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by babatunx(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2020
IgboWarlord:
where another Nigerian, Anthony Joshua consistently blazes the trail”.

Anthony Joshua is British,why cant ya'll admit that?...
I can imagine the tears in the eyes of this descendant of OSU while typing this. AJ is more Nigerian than you because he has at least both the National ID card and Nigerian International Passport, more familiar to his root than you because at least, had a personal visitation to the King of Shagamu and received royal blessings. I doubt if even your district head knows you personally. lol

so shukudi, who are you again? Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
I would love him to Challenge YUSUF to a boxing contest undecided

You are a bad person
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by UDUJ(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Azmanaty:

Edo always prostitute and spoil our image abroad. Deal with it

No arguments there. I am matured enough to accept that. And you need to be matured enough to accept that certain tribes from the south west and south east are known for international fraud and drug dealings.

Let's accept our flaws and stop all these tribal hatred. It's very nauseating
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Bigredmachine: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2020
in a sport ”where another Nigerian, Anthony Joshua consistently blazes the trail”.

How's Anthony Joshua a Nigerian... shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Pochettino(f): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
mightyhazel:
u cant be 6"3 and be 75kg,.. except u are as skinny as a broom.

So you see why he is no match for me? grin I'll kill him - its a promise.
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by engrchykae(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
mrkings84:

My brother I thought na only me dey reason same.....

All they know is bombblasting, kidnapping of school children in hundreds, beheading of grown-up adults in scores, burning of villages overnight, assassination of people on high ways, etc....

Just when are we gonna hear or see and hausa youth does something to bring glory to the nation??
that's why the British love the hausas and always support the hausas.
Now you know
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Baba40(f): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Another omoluabi lifting the glory of fatherland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by uglodoh(f): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2020
slimanyd:

grin grin Same way ur Ogun state APC government claimed victory to AJ Last duel , Stop been a sissy bro. Infact ,Oyo state is To be credited cos the fight took place in Ibadan. As una get igr reach for Una Ogun state ,Una no fit tell Anthony to come fight for Ogun state. Poor you. And the last time I checked your profile, You never commented on the thread where Ogun state government also may claim to BBN winner also, Uno get data that time abi or uno read am for front page here or u were handicapped to comment ? Which one.

Eyin omo Yoruba meji le disgrace ara yin bayi. Eyi ko boju mu rara.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Tinyemeka(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2020
edo3:
It can only be us,,omo yoruba atata.. Yoruba laasa!!

Awa noni,, oni nkan lan je ose!!

Come carry Israel Adesanya join on top. smiley
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2020
JaneYave:
Good one. For once a sport achievement caught his attention. Nothing as wonderful as sports and how uplifting it is to any nation.
Loool. You believe buhari knows anything about this guy? Na media aides dey do all these oo. Ask him about Ridwan and you'd be disappointed in his response grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by MENELIIK: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2020
yommen:
The Hausa man never does anything to bring glory to the name of Nigeria. They are only good at destructive acts.

What is the relevance of this to the topic?
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
yommen:
The Hausa man never does anything to bring glory to the name of Nigeria. They are only good at destructive acts.

Stop this childish tribalism...

Amed Musa is doing good.
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2020
babatunx:
But Yorubas are 'cowards'! isn't it? Even with these notable achievements of Yourubas in the art of crude combat, not eve in theatrical Wrestlemania and with documented history of wars over the centuries. But the irony is, the people that propagates this fable the most, have none of the two. isn't it obvious who the real coward is? For one, unintelligent mind misread tact and diplomacy even in belligerency for cowardice.

Congratulations, Oyekola.
How i wish i can like this comment one million times
Mehnn this comment dey give me joy
Cc
Igbowarlord
Afonjaconehead
Headshot
Dpharisee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Bigredmachine:
in a sport ”where another Nigerian, Anthony Joshua consistently blazes the trail”.

How's Anthony Joshua a Nigerian... shocked shocked
lol check babatunx reply to one of your brother above.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by HeadShot: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
How i wish i can like this comment one million times
Mehnn this comment dey give me joy
Cc
Igbowarlord
Afonjaconehead
Headshot
Dpharisee

Boxing is a sport oga.....
I mean sports... Like Tennis... Soccer etc
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Minjim: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2020
This guy go use Buhari anger and frustration wound that small boy from Argentina
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Boxing is a sport oga.....
I mean sports... Like Tennis... Soccer etc
still a kiddoo the list of activist in nigeria is dominated by yoruba what do you know

How many war have we fought and won?

How many have u won?
Go back to history and educate your empty skull
Just becoz afonja a king lose a war with alafin then fulani conquer ilorin doesn't mean all yoruba are cowards.
Wole soyinka
Fela anikulapo
Falana
Olu

Mention them..... na yoruba plenty pass.
Osuamaka

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Gyong(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Yusuf Bawo.

I think his name is Ridwan except if you mean to challenge another person.

Baba wan box Yusuf buhari niii.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by ElValiente(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Wetin be buhari pikin name ?
Savage grin grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Farukshy: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Congratulations to him. But wait baba congrats who,person wey I think no dey read news, wey no send anything, is congratulating, una funi
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by Bigredmachine: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
lol check babatunx reply to one of your brother above.

the guy is just trying to identify with Nigerians, but the bitter truth and reality at hand is that he is a british... theres no way you guys want to paint it, the outside world would never call him a Nigerian, the best that could do is tag him, british/nigerian...
Re: Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" by oludotun17666: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
in a sport ”where another Nigerian, Anthony Joshua consistently blazes the trail”.How's Anthony Joshua a Nigerian...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF / Manchester United Celebrates With Nigeria Independence / Chukwueze Donates Multi-Million Naira Equipment To Football Academy In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.