Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. (2391 Views)

Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
*PROPHECIES FOR 2021 BY EPHRATA*

1. Pray against another lockdown between January and April.

2. The sky will change....There will be another outbreak of a virus.... People will be confused about it, but when they trace it, they will call it continuation of the COVID-19 virus but the Lord says it is not COVID-19 but it will be for a very short time.

3. 2021 will be a year where the crippled in spirit shall rise, start to walk and be joyous.. Crippled in spirit means those that people thought won't make it or achieve anything, those that are stagnant, those people thought there won't be hope for....The Lord says those people will make it and achieve a lot in that year.

4. In year 2021, Boko Haram won't be as powerful as they used to be.. They will try and raise their hands but the Lord says it will be short...In fact it will got to a time that people will be asking one another if the dreaded group still exist, but the Lord says that some of them will leave the sect and give room for less dreaded ones... The Lord says the next dreaded group will a be a group associated with armed robbery but the Lord says we should pray...

5. Corrupt & Evil politicians will be exposed that year.... I'm seeing some of those that are in that house ruling the affairs of country (two of them) will be summoned before the house and questioned...It will happen between February and June.

6. The Lord says we should pray against the kidnapping of politicians, some will happen in Ekiti State.. I see that it will want to become rampant in the state.. And I also saw that among those kidnapped, some will be freed while some will be killed.

[size=10pt][b]7. The Lord says a King in Ekiti state will pass on... He won't be that old... If I tell you the reason, it will be somehow funny. May the peace of God reign there..

8. Pray against the death of a Governor/deputy. God didn't reveal to me the state.

9. Let's pray against a sudden fire � outbreak in Lagos State... There's no how they will do it, it will kill a lot of people and the source of fire� will be untraceable... Let's pray for God's divine protection for the people in that state.

10. There will be much rain in 2021. The Rain will be delayed in that year but when it starts, it will be heavy and will lead to destruction of some properties. Let's pray against this.

11. I see some changes in Ekiti state. The Lord says we should pray so that it will happen.

12. Pray for the Ekiti state government and watch out for the next election in Ekiti state.... The next election in Ekiti will be brutal, it will be a do or die... I'm seeing some steps� that will lead to a curfew before the election.

13. The Lord says as the next Governor of Ekiti state will shock (surprise) Ekiti, the same way will the Next president of Nigeria shock the people.

14. I'm seeing strange things in the Aso Rock... I'm seeing a very thick darkness there. A very powerful one everywhere was silent, those in spirit will understand what I'm saying better.

15. February, March, June and August there's going to be a very fatal accident along Ibadan.... Nothing can stop it, but let's pray it should be minimum because the Lord said among the vehicles involved, one has been used for kidnapping purpose... God wants to take vengeance upon that person which is what will lead to the accident... I pray your people won't be involved in the accident.

16. The Lord revealed to me that the Ooni of Ife got very angry but I don't know what caused it.... But what will cause fight and will lead to him being angry, let's pray it won't happen... Let's pray against the plan of the enemies..

17. God says we should pray for Yoruba Land.. (Speaking in parables now) I'm seeing a very giant Man stood up and was shouting "I'm Yoruba". The giant dark man was sitting before mute and not saying anything, he was offered food, he rejected it, and then he suddenly stood up saying "I'm Yoruba"... A lot of people tried to pull him down, they used axe � to cut his leg, the more they cut it, the bigger and wider it becomes, they now left him saying "Let's leave the bastard man alone", and suddenly a great wall was formed around him (In Proverbs). Please take note of this.

18. Nigeria will bring out sweetness in 2021 between the middle and the end.. The first few months will be sour... People will start Jubilating as from the middle till the end.

19. Treasuries of the country that have been hidden will come out.. Price of things will come down.

20. There will be abundant food in 2021... Infact the food will be much... 2021 will be "a year of harvest"...A lot of businesses will boost & Bloom that year, people will receive mercy of God.

21. Pray against the second phase of COVID-19 in the second, third and fourth month of the year.... There's no how you won't see the sign, but I pray God will manifest.. Let's keep praying that the Lord should take perfect control.

22. I'm seeing a river... It's from that river I saw the next president of Nigeria��... There are rocks around that river. But it's going to shock the people of the nation. When the man start pasting his posters, people will say "Who is this" But the Lord says "He will enter".. God said "it's from the unbelievers he will announce the glory of the...... (Complete it)"..... You will start knowing the person from towards the end of this coming year... The Lord says we should pray so that this nation will be together till that year of the election... Because a time will come, when I turn to right, I see president, when I turn to left, I see president, when I turn upwards, I see president.... I'm seeing 1, 2, 3....(3) presidents so it's coming but not now..

23. 2021 will be an open door for Yoruba Land... The next president we are talking about has nothing to do with either politics or a certain group, God intentionally wants to bring him out and place him there, God just want him to come and correct some things and if he fails to do that,he will die before he finish his tenure...

24. God said few minutes to the 2023 election, some secrets that have been hidden will be revealed and in the process of exposing those secrets, it's going to cause a war, meaning that Nigeria will likely break, so prepare for this.

25. I'm seeing the Aeroplane flying the Governor of Ondo state ✈.... As a Governor, you can fly out, that's normal but this flight I'm talking about is an emergency flight(i.e I'm seeing danger light on top of the plane✈)... So, Let's pray for him and pray for the state as well.. Let's pray for peace in the state till the end of his regime (watch out)... I'm seeing some set of people among those that are there in government that will be dissolved.... Because I'm seeing part of the people saying "Your Excellency" turning against him and this may lead to his downfall..... Many people think the man (the Governor) is coming to fail them but the Lord said he's coming to please them... I'm seeing the next Governor in that state coming out from under the present government. The Lord will take control in Jesus name.

26. Concerning Ekiti state, the Lord says we should pray concerning the next election. The Lord said it will shock the people. God said we should pray concerning the aspirants that will be coming out coz I'm seeing a column that will be asked to fill but will be empty, the column was among the candidates that came out but will be no more during the election and the Lord said he's a bright star that a lot were looking up to.... Pray for all the candidates... If you know anybody that's coming out, tell them to pray before pasting their posters. I pray God will take perfect control IJN.

27. In the next few years (5-6 years)..... I'm seeing a woman coming out from Yoruba Land, which has not happened before. I will continue from this later... But what we need to do is to pray for Yoruba Land, the Lord is solidly behind us in Yoruba Land. Our Land won't spoil IJN.

28. An incident will happen to our Petrol in this country towards ending of next year.... The Lord says we should pray that those that they put in charge won't make it very scarce... The incident will cause a lot of outcry but the Lord says if we can call on him that instead of the price rising it will come down....

29. A lot of politicians will be exposed in that year. We pray that the will of God should be done.

30. In 2021, students of Ekiti state should pray very well against strange things happening in that school.. There will be a fight likely between students and lecturers but our prayers can avert it from happening.. Let's pray that God should control the situation in the institution... The Lord says they will resume but the school will be shutdown later.. Pray for that school.. There are some evil covenants in that school that we should pray against...

31. In Akure-ado road, I'm seeing some foreigners(whites) there.... A likely construction will take place there. . The structure that's coming there will be used to describe that road...

32. Let's pray for enlargement in 2021 in any business you're doing....

33. 2021 is a year of Fufilment of forgotten glories... The will of God will be done in Jesus name. God will visit our country, state and Land in Jesus name..

34. In 2021, some foods will be imported into the country and its consumption will lead to death of some people, it will later be discovered that the foods have expired... Let's pray that God will prevent those foods from entering the country at that point in time..

35. God said Yoruba Land will be favoured in the next presidential government.....

The above prophecies for 2021 were released by Prophet O. Steve Bodunde (a.k.a Ephrata) on the 20th of December 2020...

@lalasticlala and other mods.... Pls push to front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by ipobarethieves: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by ipobarethieves: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin sad wink sad undecided
Oyinlade07:
*PROPHECIES FOR 2021 BY EPHRATA*

1. Pray against another lockdown between January and April.

2. The sky will change....There will be another outbreak of a virus.... People will be confused about it, but when they trace it, they will call it continuation of the COVID-19 virus but the Lord says it is not COVID-19 but it will be for a very short time.

3. 2021 will be a year where the crippled in spirit shall rise, start to walk and be joyous.. Crippled in spirit means those that people thought won't make it or achieve anything, those that are stagnant, those people thought there won't be hope for....The Lord says those people will make it and achieve a lot in that year.

4. The Lord says strange things will happen in Lagos, Kano and Kastina... I'm seeing mass burial, I asked God what caused it and the Lord said we should pray against earthquake/landslide in some parts of the nation.

5. In year 2021, Boko Haram won't be as powerful as they used to be.. They will try and raise their hands but the Lord says it will be short...In fact it will got to a time that people will be asking one another if the dreaded group still exist, but the Lord says that some of them will leave the sect and give room for less dreaded ones... The Lord says the next dreaded group will a be a group associated with armed robbery but the Lord says we should pray...

6. Corrupt & Evil politicians will be exposed that year.... I'm seeing some of those that are in that house ruling the affairs of country (two of them) will be summoned before the house and questioned...It will happen between February and June.

7. The Lord says we should pray against the kidnap of politicians, some will happen in Ekiti State.. I see that it will want to become rampant in the state.. And I also saw that among those kidnapped, some will be freed while some will be killed.

8. The Lord says we should Pray concerning Emure road. They Lord says we should pray against kidnapping in that area, An incident will also happen there that the police in that road will be blamed for that incident but they Lord said they know nothing about it.

9. The Lord says a King in Ekiti state will pass on... He won't be that old... If I tell you the reason, it will be somehow funny. May the peace of God reign there..

10. A governor or deputy will pass on next year.

11. Let's pray against a sudden fire � outbreak in Lagos State... There's no how they will do it, it will kill a lot of people and the source of fire� will be untraceable... Let's pray for God's divine protection for the people in that state.

12. There will be much rain in 2021. The Rain will be delayed in that year but when it starts, it will be heavy and will lead to destruction of some properties. Let's pray against this.

13. I see some changes in Ekiti state. The Lord says we should pray so that it will happen.

14. Pray for the Ekiti state government and watch out for the next election in Ekiti state.... The next election in Ekiti will be brutal, it will be a do or die... I'm seeing some steps� that will lead to a curfew before the election.

15. The Lord says as the next Governor of Ekiti state will shock (surprise) Ekiti, the same way will the Next president of Nigeria shock the people.

16. I'm seeing strange things in the Aso Rock... I'm seeing a very thick darkness there. A very powerful one everywhere was silent, those in spirit will understand what I'm saying better.

17. February, March, June and August there's going to be a very fatal accident along Ibadan.... Nothing can stop it, but let's pray it should be minimum because the Lord said among the vehicles involved, one has been used for kidnapping purpose... God wants to take vengeance upon that person which is what will lead to the accident... I pray your people won't be involved in the accident.

18. The Lord revealed to me that the Ooni of Ife got very angry but I don't know what caused it.... But what will cause fight and will lead to him being angry, let's pray it won't happen... Let's pray against the plan of the enemies..

19. God says we should pray for Yoruba Land.. (Speaking in parables now) I'm seeing a very giant Man stood up and was shouting "I'm Yoruba". The giant dark man was sitting before mute and not saying anything, he was offered food, he rejected it, and then he suddenly stood up saying "I'm Yoruba"... A lot of people tried to pull him down, they used axe � to cut his leg, the more they cut it, the bigger and wider it becomes, they now left him saying "Let's leave the bastard man alone", and suddenly a great wall was formed around him (In Proverbs). Please take note of this.

20. Nigeria will bring out sweetness in 2021 between the middle and the end.. The first few months will be sour... People will start Jubilating as from the middle till the end.

21. Treasuries of the country that have been hidden will come out.. Price of things will come down.

22. There will be abundant food in 2021... Infact the food will be much... 2021 will be "a year of harvest"...A lot of businesses will boost & Bloom that year, people will receive mercy of God.

23. Pray against the second phase of COVID-19 in the second, third and fourth month of the year.... There's no how you won't see the sign, but I pray God will manifest.. Let's keep praying that the Lord should take perfect control.

24. I'm seeing a river... It's from that river I saw the next president of Nigeria��... There are rocks around that river. But it's going to shock the people of the nation. When the man start pasting his posters, people will say "Who is this" But the Lord says "He will enter".. God said "it's from the unbelievers he will announce the glory of the...... (Complete it)"..... You will start knowing the person from towards the end of this coming year... The Lord says we should pray so that this nation will be together till that year of the election... Because a time will come, when I turn to right, I see president, when I turn to left, I see president, when I turn upwards, I see president.... I'm seeing 1, 2, 3....(3) presidents so it's coming but not now..

25. 2021 will be an open door for Yoruba Land... The next president we are talking about has nothing to do with either politics or a certain group, God intentionally wants to bring him out and place him there, God just want him to come and correct some things and if he fails to do that,he will die before he finish his tenure...

26. God said few minutes to the 2023 election, some secrets that have been hidden will be revealed and in the process of exposing those secrets, it's going to cause a war, meaning that Nigeria will likely break, so prepare for this.

27. I'm seeing the Aeroplane flying the Governor of Ondo state ✈.... As a Governor, you can fly out, that's normal but this flight I'm talking about is an emergency flight(i.e I'm seeing danger light on top of the plane✈)... So, Let's pray for him and pray for the state as well.. Let's pray for peace in the state till the end of his regime (watch out)... I'm seeing some set of people among those that are there in government that will be dissolved.... Because I'm seeing part of the people saying "Your Excellency" turning against him and this may lead to his downfall..... Many people think the man (the Governor) is coming to fail them but the Lord said he's coming to please them... I'm seeing the next Governor in that state coming out from under the present government. The Lord will take control in Jesus name.

28. Concerning Ekiti state, the Lord says we should pray concerning the next election. The Lord said it will shock the people. God said we should pray concerning the aspirants that will be coming out coz I'm seeing a column that will be asked to fill but will be empty, the column was among the candidates that came out but will be no more during the election and the Lord said he's a bright star that a lot were looking up to.... Pray for all the candidates... If you know anybody that's coming out, tell them to pray before pasting their posters. I pray God will take perfect control IJN.

29. In the next few years (5-6 years)..... I'm seeing a woman coming out from Yoruba Land, which has not happened before. I will continue from this later... But what we need to do is to pray for Yoruba Land, the Lord is solidly behind us in Yoruba Land. Our Land won't spoil IJN.

30. An incident will happen to our Petrol in this country towards ending of next year.... The Lord says we should pray for those that they put in charge won't make it very scarce... The incident will cause a lot of outcry but the Lord says if we can call on him that instead of the price rising it will come down....

31. A lot of politicians will be exposed in that year. We pray that the will of God should be done.

32. In 2021, students of Ekiti state should pray very well against what will cause successive deaths of youths.. There will be a fight likely between students and lecturers but our prayers can avert it from happening.. Let's pray that God should control the situation in the institution... They Lord says they will resume but the school will be shutdown later.. Pray for that school.. There are some evil covenants in that school that we should pray against...

33. In Akure-ado road, I'm seeing some foreigners(whites) there.... A likely construction will take place there. . The structure that's coming there will be used to describe that road...

34. Let's pray for enlargement in 2021 in any business you're doing....

35. 2021 is a year of Fufilment of forgotten glories... The will of God will be done in Jesus name. God will visit our country, state and Land in Jesus name..

36. In 2021, some foods will be imported into the country and its consumption will lead to death of some people, it will later be discovered that the foods have expired... Let's pray that God will prevent those foods from entering the country at that point in time..

37. God said Yoruba Land will be favoured in the next presidential government.....

The above prophecies for 2021 were released by Prophet O. Steve Bodunde (a.k.a Ephrata) on the 20th of December 2020...

@lalasticlala and other mods.... Pls push to front page
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Draslo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Una no dey tire.
No one of you so Covid-19.
How? Not even one!
This is why I can never take any year's end prophesies seriously.
Just imagine the level of bulkshit that they wrote up there.
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lol , trash upon trash... Prophecies my black arse. grin
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by MJBOLT: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
oga,tell us who go win Champions League,make boys book game ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
He predicted COVID-19 last year but I didn't put it up here...i can send you the audio via WhatsApp
Draslo:
Una no dey tire.
How? Not even one!
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by hakeem4(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
or just give boys correct scores
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by OkCornel(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Abegi jare, make we see this prophet’s “prophecy” for 2020.

Make we start from there, na if e never run go edit am.

Nonsense
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
It wasn't posted here but I still have it with me (on my phone) I will forward the audio to you on WhatsApp... Drop your number
OkCornel:

Nonsense
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by adelana81357: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Draslo:
Una no dey tire.
How? Not even one!
He told us in July 2018 that if Nigeria should start preparation from now that the election can't hold on the said date..It is just that he is not popular that is why we have decided to publicise his prophecy this time around
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
To those doubting drop ur mail if I won't drop 2019 audio prophecy
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Acehart: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Revelation 19:10 "Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy."

The hallmark of all true prophecy is its power to cause people to look into the scriptures. It pulls sinners to repentance and pushes the saints to draw strength from the scriptures. When the Holy Spirit always speaks, He always speaks of Christ (John 16:14). These prophecies you listed here fails all the test -it pushes all to look to the world and not to Christ.

When God speaks (1 John 4:6), we know the following:

1. When God speaks, the times are specific in seconds, minutes, hours, day, year and place. The Lord God said to Habakkuk:

For the revelation awaits an appointed time

Your prophecies are a large net tossed into the sea in the hopes that it would catch all kinds of creatures. There is no specificity in your prophecy, a major sign of a false prophecy.

2. His prophecies conform to the scriptures:

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law -(Gal.4:4)

All prophecies in the scriptures were an offshoot of what God had said in the law - the drought Elijah spoke of is a typical example. So by what law are all your prophecies an offshoot of? Your prophecies exceeds the bounds of the scriptures and cannot be true.

3. Does your prophecy ultimately bring edification, exhortation, or comfort? (1 Corinthians 14:3)

He who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

The true purpose of prophecy is to build up, admonish, stir up, encourage, bring healing (from sin), and release from discomfort (of error). If it doesn’t achieve that, it is not true prophecy! Unfortunately, yours achieves the opposite - fear and discouragement. Whenever the effect of prophecy is confusion, condemnation or discouragement, then the prophecy cannot be accepted. – Graham Cooke
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by deleo16(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oyinlade07:
He predicted COVID-19 last year but I didn't put it up here...i can send you the audio via WhatsApp
please share a video about him his track record about prophesy in the past
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Valkrie: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pray against kidnapping of politicians..who in their right sense would do that. ?

Any way the said prophecy nah just permutated and analysed talk and nothing more. ..

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Bodydiialect57: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Political prophesies
OkCornel:

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by At10tion: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
@oyinlade07

Who is ephrata
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Valkrie:
Pray against kidnapping of politicians..who in their right sense would do that. ?

Any way the said prophecy nah just permutated and analysed talk and nothing more. ..
Abeg release ur own make we hear word..Did he force u to pray for them?
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
deleo16:
please share a video about him his track record about prophesy in the past
Maybe you should contact the media in his church for that..How do you expect me to be recording video during live service? If you need d audio of it I will send it to you on WhatsApp for prophesy of 2020
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Acehart:
Revelation 19:10 "Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy."

The hallmark of all true prophecy is its power to cause people to look into the scriptures. It pulls sinners to repentance and pushes the saints to draw strength from the scriptures. When the Holy Spirit always speaks, He always speaks of Christ (John 16:14). These prophecies you listed here fails all the test -it pushes all to look to the world and not to Christ.

When God speaks (1 John 4:6), we know the following:

1. When God speaks, the times are specific in seconds, minutes, hours, day, year and place. The Lord God said to Habakkuk:

For the revelation awaits an appointed time

Your prophecies are a large net tossed into the sea in the hopes that it would catch all kinds of creatures. There is no specificity in your prophecy, a major sign of a false prophecy.

2. His prophecies conform to the scriptures:

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law -(Gal.4:4)

All prophecies in the scriptures were an offshoot of what God had said in the law - the drought Elijah spoke of is a typical example. So by what law are all your prophecies an offshoot of? Your prophecies exceeds the bounds of the scriptures and cannot be true.

3. Does your prophecy ultimately bring edification, exhortation, or comfort? (1 Corinthians 14:3)

He who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

The true purpose of prophecy is to build up, admonish, stir up, encourage, bring healing (from sin), and release from discomfort (of error). If it doesn’t achieve that, it is not true prophecy! Unfortunately, yours achieves the opposite - fear and discouragement. Whenever the effect of prophecy is confusion, condemnation or discouragement, then the prophecy cannot be accepted. – Graham Cooke
Pele oo analyst.. U know nothing about prophecy.. Prophecy means saying the mind of God.Have you forgotten that the bible tells you the secret of the Lord is with the Prophet and for those who fear him...U that you can analyse did you see corona happening this year..Did you ever see Nigeria postponing the 2019 election??If you need prove for 2020 prophecy I will try to contact him to send the video clip to me so that I will post it here..Note we always do our anointing service 2nd or 3rd week on December.
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
At10tion:
@oyinlade07

Who is ephrata
Prophet O Steve
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by jefff455: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oyinlade07:
To those doubting drop ur mail if I won't drop 2019 audio prophecy
send it to this mail jefff455@fuwamofu.com
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Acehart: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oyinlade07:

Pele oo analyst.. U know nothing about prophecy.. Prophecy means saying the mind of God. Have you forgotten that the bible tells you the secret of the Lord is with the Prophet and for those who fear him...U that you can analyse did you see corona happening this year..Did you ever see Nigeria postponing the 2019 election??If you need prove for 2020 prophecy I will try to contact him to send the video clip to me so that I will post it here..Note we always do our anointing service 2nd or 3rd week on December.

1. You said, “u know nothing about prophecy”. All scriptures are inspired by God. If all your prophecies are lies, it’s because they are not scripture-inspired. I don’t need to know prophecy; I need to know the source of true prophecy. He said: Your prophecies are lies.

2. You said, “Prophecy means saying the mind of God”. Prophecy means prediction, simple. A godly prediction that’s speaks the mind of God causes sinners to repent and saints to be glad. Your prophecies is the work of Satan.

3. You said, “Have you forgotten that the bible tells you the secret of the Lord is with the Prophet and for those who fear him”. The scriptures says: God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son

The scriptures shows us that in the last days, our prophet is Christ. But your prophet is a man. Should I say more about your prophet being anti Christ?

P.S.: When I was saved, I was anointed with the same Spirit that anointed Christ. Your anointing service, an offshoot of pagan practices, can go on for those who deny Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 5:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Acehart:

1. You said, “u know nothing about prophecy”. All scriptures are inspired by God. If all your prophecies are lies, it’s because they are not scripture-inspired. I don’t need to know prophecy; I need to know the source of true prophecy. He said: Your prophecies are lies.

2. You said, “Prophecy means saying the mind of God”. Prophecy means prediction, simple. A godly prediction that’s speaks the mind of God causes sinners to repent and saints to be glad. Your prophecies is the work of Satan.

3. You said, “Have you forgotten that the bible tells you the secret of the Lord is with the Prophet and for those who fear him”. The scriptures says: God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son

The scriptures shows us that in the last days, our prophet is Christ. But your prophet is a man. Should I say more about your prophet being anti Christ?

P.S.: When I was saved, I was anointed with the same Spirit that anointed Christ. Your anointing service, an offshoot of pagan practices, can go on for those who deny Christ.
Bro I dont need ur opinion cause your opinion doesn't count on this..U are judging a man you know nothing about..I didn't put a gun for you to believe in the prophecy.. You can move on..The otedola fire outbreak that happened in Lagos then he told us then in church and he said it is going to be a black day because devil has already perfected his plan on the said bridge and no amount of prayer can stop it from happening..We have to cover our family member and people will know with the blood of Jesus..U are hear saying someone is Antichrist..Please if you don't have any thing reasonable to say stop quoting me..Is it not in your bible that there are different gifts..Who told u I look up to him??I look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..I have been on nairaland for more than 4 years.. Don't ever think I created this account because of this prophecy?? Instead of you to pray to God for his mercy in the new year you are busy calling someone a fake prophet.. God will have mercy on you
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=jefff455 post=97570656]send it to this mail jefff455@fuwamofu.com[/quote)You will get it bro..I will send prophecy for 2020 and prophecy for 2021
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Valkrie: 6:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyinlade07:

Abeg release ur own make we hear word..Did he force u to pray for them?

Boy...that's my own opinion...if you don't like it jump and pass..its not by force to react to people's opinion...and by the way I never claim to be giving any prophecy but events on on ground now point to the fact that next year won't be any better than this year...it's as simple as that except very drastic measures are taken...anybody telling you to pray next year to be better than this year is simply just lying to you..!!
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Valkrie:

Boy...that's my own opinion...if you don't like it jump and pass..its not by force to react to people's opinion...and by the way I never claim to be giving any prophecy but events on on ground now point to the fact that next year won't be any better than this year...it's as simple as that except very drastic measures are taken...anybody telling you to pray next year to be better than this year is simply just lying to you..!!
My brother pray to God to meet ur helper..Some people still achieve this year..2021 will be better than 2021 in my life..U are left with ur own opinion concerning 2021.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2020
jefff455:
send it to this mail jefff455@fuwamofu.com
Broda,the file is too large that is what is displaying. hie on WhatsApp 07069325448..I will forward 2020 and2021 prophecy audio to u..Regards
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Bodydiialect57: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyinlade07:

Pele oo analyst.. U know nothing about prophecy.. [b]Prophecy means saying the mind of God.[/b]Have you forgotten that the bible tells you the secret of the Lord is with the Prophet and for those who fear him...U that you can analyse did you see corona happening this year..Did you ever see Nigeria postponing the 2019 election??If you need prove for 2020 prophecy I will try to contact him to send the video clip to me so that I will post it here..Note we always do our anointing service 2nd or 3rd week on December.

Guess for the whole lot of 2021, God's main attention is the political terrain of Nigeria focussing mainly on the Ekitis. What's the purpose of prophecy if not to draw sinners to repentance and gladdens the heart of believers?

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Bodydiialect57:

Guess for the whole lot of 2021, God's main attention is the political terrain of Nigeria focussing mainly on the Ekitis. What's the purpose of prophecy if not to draw sinners to repentance and gladdens the heart of believers?
U want him to say what was not revealed to him..
Re: Prophecies For 2021 By Ephrata. by Oyinlade07(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bro check well.. Not only Ekiti was mentioned.. @lalasticlala and other mods pls push to Nairaland front page
Bodydiialect57:

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue / Deeper Life Postpones Easter Retreat / Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.