Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2818 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
3 Dead In Renew Cult Clash Yesterday Night In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

At least 3 person have been killed in a renew cult clash that occurred yesterday night in Benin City, Edo State Capital. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened on Tuesday night, December 29 at about 8pm in Oloton, Ore Oghene, and Siluko area of Edo State.

According to HGS Media Plus correspondent who lives in one of the area, (Oloton) a person was killed in the area at noon, while two others were killed at night during a retaliation.

Source told HGS Media Plus that the fight of the two viral cult has escalated due to the killing and that it may continue today.

HGS Media Plus gathered that residents of the affected areas closes their business as early as 6 to 7pm to due to fear of the unknown.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/3-dead-in-cult-clash-in-edo-state-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Can't this cult guys channel their aggressiveness towards Sambisa.
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Another set of Humans wasting their lives for Nonessentials..

It beats my heart to see Fellow humans being wasted.
The Worst of all is to Depart this Earth without JESUS! O my GOD!

I Admonish all to Prepare for Eternity.
Pls Prepare your soul for Eternity
Eternity is Forever and Ever! It is not a joke .

The Pirioty of the Living should be to be Genuinely Born again..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nature is in support of cultism as a population control technique in a Nation where birth control fails and available resources can't be effectively utilised.
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bye bye...
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Karlovich: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
embarassed Ewedu goblins have invaded Edo state, I have no pity for them because they signed their death sentences the moment they decided to become cultists, spits on their cone heads.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Draslo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu goblins have invaded Edo state, I have no pity for them because they signed their death sentences the moment they decided to become cultists, spits on their cone heads.
If they put you people on your own planet, you'd still kill yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by danietohbadt(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Where is the second and third person?
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fulani herdsmen have turned your highways in Edo to kidnapping spots. Your people cannot travel again with rest of mind. Instead of you boys to use your ruggedity to track those bastards and harvest their body parts to the vultures, you are here killing yourselves to prove Yellow, Blue, Green or Red strong pass. Are you guys not silly?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by youngblaq: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good riddance na...why e be news sef.
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by ifejobi84754: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nature is in support of cultism as a population control technique in a Nation where birth control fails and available resources can't be effectively utilised.
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Denique(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Since over 2000 deadly criminals were released during the #EndSARS protest, Edo state has never been the same again.
Rape going on every week.

Telly Person..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Verdict: mumu cultist, Boko Haram Don roundup una entrance and exit point get Camp all over una forest una dey dey mumu una self.

The police should be questioned, all this started immediately the people protested against police, there is more to this.
Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Karlovich:
embarassed [i]Ewedu goblins[/i]have invaded Edo state, I have no pity for them because they signed their death sentences the moment they decided to become cultists, spits on their cone heads.
Lol

Re: 3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
One Mumu is is somewhere now shouting Aye and Aro Baga.
This is few hours to 2021 when will you have sense?

(1) (Reply)

A 21 Year Old Boy From Zimbabwe Leds An Armed Robbery In Soweto. See His Photos / Satanic Church Distances Itself From Serial Cat Killings In SA (PIX) / Electric Cables Vandals Caught In The Act (offensive pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.