Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student (34340 Views)

"Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor / Winners’ Pastor Afolabi Samuel Jailed For Stealing Church’s $90,000, N4.5m / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
cool
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by EmekaBlue(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:
What kind of news is this one again this early new year
even if you are in china, australia, usa..i dont think it's 2021 anywhere yet..nso which early next year..calm down
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Sad for him
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Chonco: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
princemartinsG:
Pastors in the news for the bad reasons making big dents on the image of Christianity

How old are you? A polite question
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by GeneralPula: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Imagine say nah one Muslim clerics do this..

They’ve used the man to re-new end of the year miracles and blessings-That’s how Christian do think towards other religions as well..

Christians, evils & hypocrisy..

3 Likes

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
Just like film, a young man has gone to the great beyond.
Biko what was the issue they were quarrelling over that got this bad?
n
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Emaxwell(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2020
PataAlhajaKeji:

But Azerbaijan never enter new year na.

We go enter before Nigeria grin
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Drsmartphilips: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2020
ChristianaBAD

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Emaxwell:

We go enter before Nigeria grin

OK o.

Happy new year in advance.

Have a blissful, fulfilling 2021.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Now, everybody especially the church hating so called atheists are going to simply crucify the accused, and further malign the church...

This nation is overdue for a serious upgrade of her crime fighting and detecting agencies... How can a whole police force not have a well equipped forensic section?!! In this day and age!!! Smh.

Everything demanded for by Endsars has seemingly fallen on deaf ears, as largely expected... What a pity!!!
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Patrioticman007(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Spiritual killing maybe. A sacrifice for new year

Pastor is also human remember incase it is truly him

Don't blame the pastor blame the religion, for it's full of blood sacrifice & sodomy. The fear of pastors is the start of wisdom.
#Justice

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by collis: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Na wa o. This one weak me.

BTW, if you want to learn the most transparent way to make money from forex, check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6338458/best-way-make-money-forex
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=stephenduru post=97576174]The family of final year student of civil engineering of the University of Uyo, Emmanuel Bassey Edward who was found dead in his apartment, has pointed fingers at a Winners Chapel pastor, Prince Emmanuel, accusing him of being behind the murder..

IGBO AMAKA ON THE BEAT.
NEVER TRUST Biafra

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by ParrotGirls360(f): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Very bad an incidence. I think days ago, there was a detailed report here on Nairaland about this young students with GRAPHIC PHOTOS and how he was buried too

HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/6333468/assassins-kill-man-hides-corpse

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Hallabee1(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Heineken:
lol bro new year never reach na.
the guy time no be here ooo
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Kingrefreshed: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:

We are still in 2020 Oga! Your weed strong
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by youngrichnigga: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2020
The homie may have some secrets on the pastor; i hope he shared it to make the death be connected to the pastor angry angry angry angry
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Patokegod: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Let me keep quiet First. This can't be true.
God's will be done!
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Heineken(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hallabee1:

the guy time no be here ooo
hahaha I tell you o boss
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by mrkings84(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:

Which new year?
Are in your dreams?

Even here in Australia we still have about 3hrs before entering the new year and we are usually the first to do so base on the time zone
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Antoeni(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pulpit Hoodlum
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by BennyDGreat: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Angelfrost:
Now, everybody especially the church hating so called atheists are going to simply crucify the accused, and further malign the church...

This nation is overdue for a serious upgrade of her crime fighting and detecting agencies... How can a whole police force not have a well equipped forensic section?!! In this day and age!!! Smh.

Everything demanded for by Endsars has seemingly fallen on deaf ears, as largely expected... What a pity!!!

We don't have a solid database in Nigeria. That should be like the very first thing government ought to do in 2021.

Work on having a solid database with high-level details of every citizen. With this, it would be way easier to conduct crime investigation and monitor security.

Unfortunately, People are just so busy looting the country dry!
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by bigcasava1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
This new is targeted at tarnishing winners pls handle ur family affairs and leave winners out of it
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by jditimiya(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
END TIME IS HERE grin
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by medokills(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Aaaaaah. Police should unravel the circumstances around this murder and the parents allegation must be verified.
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by atimadesign(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Some people are just so heartless.. Even with Bible.

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by stupidmod1: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
illicit:
shocked

Is that pics of the pastor or the deceased
u dey pass English exam?
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Truefaith: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Those are the natural result of the satanic teaching of greed and covetousness.

There is nothing unusual about this.

The Founder of the Winners' Chapel boasts of extracting LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees.

People who attend the church only go there for material and financial prosperity, never caring whether those are given by Satan.

No one attends Winners for godliness. That's a strange idea in Winners.

Those who fear God flee from the evil organisation.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo/

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by Truefaith: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 

Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 

Mat 24:23  Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 
Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 
Mat 24:25  Behold, I have told you before.

Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by stupidmod1: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
some body dies n u are writing lol before starting a sentence, whats funny here, or u dont know d meaning of lol? until it happens to ur family member u will know how it feels when people make joke about death in ur family.

useless creatures called human
Re: Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student by poiZon: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Harrykn:
How many people u carry enta newyear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powerful Quote Of The Day By Pastor Adeboye / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.