Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Eienigeria Ad By Nreport - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Eienigeria Ad By Nreport (1055 Views)

Free Ad Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland: Round 2 / Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / Free Nairaland Web Banner Ad Designs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eienigeria Ad By Nreport by zPixel(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2011
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

[flash=550,430]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK0fOBvZVD4[/flash]

Nreport was used as a platform for advertising the revoda application from eienigeria. We are glad to be a part of the movement. Hope you enjoy the video.
www.eienigeria.com

It was also aired on channelsTv during the whataboutus presidential debate.
Re: Eienigeria Ad By Nreport by xothermik(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2011
are you serious? no response? is it because its about serious stuff (the election? tongue). that however doesn't exempt it from exuding some more character appeal as well. for instance the part where the Hausa guy reacts to the Yoruba dud mentioning his wife. as opposed to going straight into the extreme pose, you could throw in some anticipation first maybe by making him face down and to his left with a bit of a wink. maybe even a head shake to enhance the delay before quickly swinging his head back into the extreme. this is a Hausa mans wife you are talking about. it can certainly be a bit more dramatic. here you even have an opportunity to place the cap in a funny position from the head movement to put more money in the pose. i also don't think the ibo guy needed to go "OH" four times. sounded more like he was emulating an ape to me. twice would have sufficed. also,he could immediately come out of the "u u u u" with a raised brow and wider eyes at least which is a common expression when you recall something. these are just a couple of ways i could see you squeezing more juice the animation. of course im talking in an ideal condition context. id be surprised if you had up to two weeks to put this together considering you have most if not all the assets already and this "sharp-sharp" environment we live in. i see characters from the goat trial animation came in handy on this one. great work again and its definitely getting better
Re: Eienigeria Ad By Nreport by zPixel(m): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2011
Thanks mate.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pick Best Logo Please / Project Writing Dymystified! / Apply If Your A Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.