Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine (475 Views)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / Not Hitting Your Goals For 2019? (open For A Real Action Plan) / Hey guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Although Financially is what I'd be focusing on. I'd share little out of it and others too as you come in can share please also...

okay, first, I should be expanding my streams of income this year, and I'm taking trading more serious this year.

Then, I'd look into diversifying my investment portfolio

Finally, to give me more time and freedom, I'd look to learn and actually actualize my goals of having some passive income generators this year

So guys, those are my goals, let's hear yours smiley

Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by EmmyG012(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lemme book here first...
Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by Melaninprincess(f): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Save with FCMB and invest in Bitcoin. More money must be made next year. Check my signature for more

1 Like

Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by achaemeka(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2021
joshuaomoyeni07:
Although Financially is what I'd be focusing on. I'd share little out of it and others too as you come in can share please also...

okay, first, I should be expanding my streams of income this year, and I'm taking trading more serious this year.

Then, I'd look into diversifying my investment portfolio

Finally, to give me more time and freedom, I'd look to learn and actually actualize my goals of having some passive income generators this year

So guys, those are my goals, let's hear yours smiley
Finance is what I need to start a business.You can help me.
I already have the plan just finance holding me back.
I need 80k to get a uk used elitebook8470p and 20k to do other minor expenses like data,so that I can start freellancing and improving both my wiriting skill & webdevelopment skills.
All I need is 100k.
Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2021
achaemeka:

Finance is what I need to start a business.You can help me.
I already have the plan just finance holding me back.
I need 80k to get a uk used elitebook8470p and 20k to do other minor expenses like data,so that I can start freellancing and improving both my wiriting skill & webdevelopment skills.
All I need is 100k.

Hmmn

It's okay, you'd get help.

Let me contribute in my little way although. From the little I know about freelancing, you can start on a phone. what platform are you using and what niche are you going into?
Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by achaemeka(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2021
joshuaomoyeni07:

Hmmn

It's okay, you'd get help.

Let me contribute in my little way although. From the little I know about freelancing, you can start on a phone. what platform are you using and what niche are you going into?
Not just article writing,but web development and rendering SEO service inclusive.
Perhaps,my phone " a five old dead tecno Y3" can not been used for keyword research and article writing.So I will need a better phone.
Even if you don't have 100k,what ever you give me I will appreciate.Thanks .
Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
achaemeka:

Not just article writing,but web development and rendering SEO service inclusive.
Perhaps,my phone " a five old dead tecno Y3" can not been used for keyword research and article writing.So I will need a better phone.
Even if you don't have 100k,what ever you give me I will appreciate.Thanks .

True!

I just wanted to point out the need to start from where you are currently, just make sure you're making progress and you're not stopping anytime soon

you'll thank me six months from now
Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by achaemeka(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2021
joshuaomoyeni07:

True!

I just wanted to point out the need to start from where you are currently, just make sure you're making progress and you're not stopping anytime soon

you'll thank me six months from now
Thanks boss.What ever you have,I go appreciate am.God bless you.
Re: Hey Friend! What Are Your Goals For 2021? Here's Mine by murphyrichy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Melaninprincess:
Save with FCMB and invest in Bitcoin. More money must be made next year. Check my signature for more
seems you are a banker? why must it be Fcmb. Anyway, that's by the way..Are you good at investing in bitcoin?

(1) (Reply)

Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% Monthly For 6months. / Spending On A Woman You're Dating Is Not Generosity,it Is Stupidity-reno / The Psychology Of Money: Timeless Lessons On Wealth, Greed And Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.