Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? (615 Views)

Should Researchers Combine Primary And Secondary Data In Studies? / Use Assignment Help Service To Have Stress In Studies / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy New year's Eve guys.

Please be honest, does making big money as an undergraduate distract students from studies?

I'm asking cuz most of my former classmates and coursemates who started getting money from their business or a job or politics have totally lost the passion for studying, and I don't wanna go through that path.
I'm a bright Student, with a first class cgpa and highly determined, but this Covid-19 made me read and Practice making money stuff, in getting paid thousands of dollars monthly from Google and Fiverr, so I'm thinking will it affect my grades negatively?

I imagined a life where I'll study every night, attend all classes and still make millions of naira from young age, but I have a feeling I'll make the millions and lose my grades, this is bleeped up.
And sorting in my school can't get you first class, you need pure brain and perseverance so I don't sort.

1 Like

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Fornairafx: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Earn income online daily trading optionsonline!

[url=autojosh.ga]Join here first to Begin!! Get free account [/url]

Then
[url=youtube.com/watch?v=9KWFJhbKE3U]watch the method I use here on YouTube freely[/url]
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Please be honest, does making big money as an undergraduate distract students from studies?

I'm asking cuz most of my former classmates and coursemates who started getting money from their business or a job or politics have totally lost the passion for studying, and I don't wanna go through that path.
I'm a bright Student, with a first class cgpa and highly determined, but this Covid-19 made me read and Practice making money stuff, in getting paid thousands of dollars monthly from Google and Fiverr, so I'm thinking will it affect my grades negatively?

I imagined a life where I'll study every night, attend all classes and still make millions of naira from young age, but I have a feeling I'll make the millions and lose my grades, this is bleeped up.
And sorting in my school can't get you first class, you need pure brain and perseverance so I don't sort.
Hmmmmm
You are making money.
You are also in school.
What about those like me that are not as fortunate as you are?
If you keep making money,you can still graduate since you don't spend 24 hours typing.
Can you even help me?
I have said enough.
It's terrible over here.
My background is poverty-stricken and the evidence is written on my mum's appearance,too.
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by SPLENDID25(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Sir, If You Have Real Passion For Whatever It Is You're studying, Then Making Boxes wouldn't Kill It... As For Me, i Even Need The Money To Pursue My Passion, but It Isn't Coming. God Dey...

1 Like

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Hmmmmm
You are making money.
You are also in school.
What about those like me that are not as fortunate as you are?
If you keep making money,you can still graduate since you don't spend 24 hours typing.
Can you even help me?
I have said enough.
It's terrible over here.
My background is poverty-stricken and the evidence is written on my mum's appearance,too.
Well my background isn't poor but my father dey overspend so most times nothing dey for me, that's why i started finding ways to be independent.
Also, a phone and data is enough to make simple money monthly. If you're in year two, I'll link you to someone that'll get help you apply for federal government Scholarship, a little fee but the chances of you getting selected is higher than if you apply yourself. Even if your cgoa no strong.
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Sir, If You Have Real Passion For Whatever It Is You're studying, Then Making Boxes wouldn't Kill It... As For Me, i Even Need The Money To Pursue My Passion, but It Isn't Coming. God Dey...
Passion choke, I love Electrical Engineering and I love the job opportunities and business plans it has.

1 Like

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Well my background isn't poor but my father dey overspend so most times nothing dey for me, that's why i started finding ways to be independent.
Also, a phone and data is enough to make simple money monthly. If you're in year two, I'll link you to someone that'll get help you apply for federal government Scholarship, a little fee but the chances of you getting selected is higher than if you apply yourself. Even if your cgoa no strong.
LOL.
I have been struggling to survive since I finished secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by SPLENDID25(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Passion choke, I love Electrical Engineering and I love the job opportunities and business plans it has.
same Here @ the Bolded... To Be Honest, i Have Learned Alot about Electricity In The Same School Some Call Scam(despite Me Being In Just 200 level), because I Have Passion, I Often Times Conceptualize most Things Taught in Class(That Helps Me Alot in Understanding), but The Money Wey I Need To Stay Grounded in My Academic Pursuit na him If Some Get , them Dey leave School?... SMH

1 Like

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by harrend(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2021
The real fact here is that if you begin to Settle on business opportunities or ways of making money while in school you've already stated that you're a first class student I can say for real that they are over 70% possibility that is going to affect your grades, life is in such a way that academics is always different from business you can hardly see a person who success both in academics and business so you've just got to decide which way to follow or whether to remain average in both thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by SPLENDID25(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

i too boss!. school don want tire me sef, even as dem dey say them don call of strike ma, my mind dey cut!
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Bro please an interested in this scholarship. Please help me
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
SPLENDID25:
i too school don want tire me sef, even as dem dey say them don call of strike ma, my mind dey cut!
Send message through Nairaland
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
INCREDIBLEGUY:

Bro please an interested in this scholarship. Please help me
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Vickiebam: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please introduce me to your business
Am interested
Thanks
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by SPLENDID25(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

OK, I WILL USE MY ALT. NL ACCOUNT *CA*+AIN&&NGZ* TO DO THAT RIGHT AWAY, AS I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE ONE I AM USING FOR THIS ACCOUNT.
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
SPLENDID25:
OK, I WILL USE MY ALT. NL ACCOUNT *Cgh* TO DO THAT RIGHT AWAY, AS I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE ONE I AM USING FOR THIS ACCOUNT.
aiit
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Una don convert my post from advice seeking to business and services
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Hahjascho(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

It's hard but it's not impossible.

Focus on the one that is of higher priority to your way of life.... meanwhile, money can always be made while cgpa is timely and forever. Follow your instincts.

2 Likes

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by MrHandsome2013: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Bro mentor on how to make money online please.
I need money to pay my rents.
A lot of bills to pay
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by davstines: 3:34am On Jan 02, 2021
Please is the scholarship not available for 300level since we didn't complete the semester??
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by davstines: 3:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Me too....
That rent dey make me think

Bro mentor on how to make money online please.
I need money to pay my rents.
A lot of bills to pay[/quote]
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Investorlex(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Boss mentor me on how to make money on google and fivver.please boss i need your assistance on this, thanks in advance
Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by Thecreatorx: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
For those of you asking, lemme tell you what I do on Fiverr;
1. Content writing
2. Photography (local) for like animal companies
3. Research
4. Comparison
5. This is a 2021 project, I wanna start making illustrations like anime and children books illustrations. The demand is high.

Attached are some photos
This January I'll open an account for art, I've downloaded PDFs about Adobe illustrator and I'll install the software on my PC tonight.

For Google, I'm a YouTuber. I was blogging, but abeg blogging is too stressful for peanut pays, except you wanna blog for 4 years before you make 100k per month.

MrHandsome2013:
Investorlex(
davstines:

1 Like

Re: Does Biggg Money Make Someone Lose Focus In Studies? by davstines: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2021
Nice man....
Blog for 4years gives 100k.. Too poor..

Hoping to join fiverr soon..

Attached are some photos
This January I'll open an account for art, I've downloaded PDFs about Adobe illustrator and I'll install the software on my PC tonight.

For Google, I'm a YouTuber. I was blogging, but abeg blogging is too stressful for peanut pays, except you wanna blog for 4 years before you make 100k per month.

MrHandsome2013:
Investorlex(
davstines: [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Done / How To Create VTU Website And VTU Application Using Smartphone / 5 Ways To Deal With Those Trying To Pull You Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.