Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend (30528 Views)

Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Mother Throws Baby Into A Gutter In Yobe, Baby Rescued Alive By Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
We are switching positions with wild animals by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Codes151(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Elrufai will demolish that well

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nawaa ooo.What many peoples are crying for in the yr 2020..
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Tulsaguy: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Buhari see your work

#TurnoffYourTv Buhari wan address Nigerians...
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Reuben700: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Patrioticman007(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
spydera:

She's still from the north durrrrrh.

Its the religion not the region that made her murder an innocent child. Islam permits four women to a man in marriage.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by SOZINN: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na only alpha fit make woman do this kind thing
Simp no fit influence woman like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by olisaEze(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
She didn’t ask to be born, but she had a right to her life from when she took her first breath.

Some people are just subhumans, no different from the unfeeling pond scum.

How on earth does one feel throwing a child that only a few moments prior clung trustingly to your side to her death because of a man’s 'waistpipe'?

Whatever it is that came over you temporarily kii you dia, onye ara! angry angry angry
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by yommen: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
oduduwa girls again

her real name is abike

So you wan deny the girl now abi. No be that your younger sister be that again?
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Twutin: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

This is my last comment before I get ban.

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.

Fulani amaka.

Your Fulani sister is here doing nonsense and you want to divert attention and blame igbos for something wey no concern us.

The mods shoukd ban you abeg and i know e go pain u. grin

Go touch some grass abeg

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by fredoooooo: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ayé lè ibosi ó.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
osamz007:
AS YOU DEY ENTER THIS NEW YEAR

AFTER GOD FEAR ANYTHING WEY GET PUCCY

MORE DANGEROUS THAN SERPENTS

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by nnamdico82: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dust avenue sighted. Go and take ur medicine.opokerre AK u ya
Emyzoloye5:
oduduwa girls again

her real name is abike
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by chatinent: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'll reserve my comment.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kamdil:
Northern women are becoming terrible daily.

They got possessed after eating a certain yam called doya with dodo grin
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by LOVEGINO(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Patrioticman007:

She is a Northern Christian with the name Faith Alhassan from southern Kaduna. Na dem.
u just misyan. We all pray to see 2021.

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Donspicey: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lolsss.......
After meeting a better dickson........

I fear who no fear women.......

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
oduduwa girls again

her real name is abike

Drop your stupidity this very night; don't take it to 2021 it will useless your life.

Take your precious time to develop yourself.

Avoid stupidity it will lead you to no where
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Asuquo03: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
D's lady needs urgent hypo for cleansing
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by HandsomeBlack: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
women! women! women!

all forms of stupidity must end this year.

what tha fvck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by HenryWilliams(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm surprised Police didn't arrest the ex? They are fond of doing that.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by MartinsD12(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/mother-throws-own-baby-into-well-to-enable-her-marry-ex-boyfriend/
I wonder why human being especially girls are these wicked these days if her mother had killed her will she be alive today, wicked jezbel

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kaycee54321:
Even a Hen chases intruders that attempt to disrupt the peace of her chicks.

Humans commit abortions and throw babies inside wells. Yet, they claim to be "higher animals."

Also, I think there's a reason the serpent in Eden talked to Eve first, even though na Adam first dey the garden.

Finally, never forget Okafor's law: "A Congo once shined can always be reshined by the shiner."

It's also called the Power of an Ex.

May the baby rest in peace.
I will take your last statement very serious sir, I will never marry a girl with an ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=supercase1 post=97595997]That what a nice dick can make a woman do,this why most men aren't happy if they give birth to daughters as first born because when she receives a nice dick cheesy she loses all her sense of reasoning and don't mind selling her family because of nice preek

That gender is something else
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by HenryWilliams(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm surprised the Police didn't arrest the ex as well.
Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Coronavirus123:
North again. It seems prophet Mohammed has finally settled in the northern Nigeria.
Don't start, this has nothing to do with prophet Muhammad, why are some Christians so daft for God sake, have you ever in your life heard any Muslim abusing Jesus/Isa in anything involving pastors despite the terrible crimes they committed??

1 Like

Re: Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Austineva:
And she will still want to have a child wen she finally marries d ex-boyfriend! Hmm. Just speechless
Lol that's the other gender for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV captures four armed Robbers In Action At A Florida Liquor Store / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 6 In Kaduna On Good Friday (Graphic Photos) / 'They Caught Me Because I Didn't Pray Before Stealing' - Arrested Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.