Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Safe Bets Platform - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Safe Bets Platform (156 Views)

Immortals Fenyx Rising , One Of The Strongest Bets To Close The Year / Best Ways To Win All SPORT BETS In 2021 / Satya Nadella Bets Microsoft’s Future As A Consumer Products Company On Tiktok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Safe Bets Platform by leondaartista(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Greetings everyone... Happy new year... Hope y'all are having a splendid time... The end of the year is so close & yet, many of us don't have anything to show for it. It's not been easy, with the way things are in the country, a lot of people have already given up hope & have lost the will & courage to forge ahead. Oftentimes I do fantasize on being affluent so as to be an agent of wealth dispersal & therefore create wealth for the good of the common man... Well, I developed a betting platform that's a tad bit safe I dare say. A lot of people are gonna say harsh & terrible things to me but I welcome all with open arms because I'm not trying to impose on anybody but just a mere suggestion & even if a person benefits from this, I'll be happy to know I've helped & contributed in my own little way... I believe the reason most people lose big time is because of the lack of patience... Everybody wants to be a millionaire with a 100 naira but truth be told, I believe it takes one person on a hundred thousand & a great deal of luck before we witness such an occurrence... But with my involvement, it's much achievable...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Navigating Apapa Gridlock On Motorcycle / Audi A4 For Sale / Amazon Republic Day Sale 2021 And Check More Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.