Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Dead At 80 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Dead At 80 (1622 Views)

Samuel Little, America's Most Prolific Serial Killer. / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Dead At 80 by lagusboyyy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
V7place:

Factually incorrect. I have lived in both countries and I can confirm that.
America cant be the most unsafe place and yet not only the number 1 destination in the world, it's also the country with the least number of people trying to get out? For example, there are more Nigerians in just the city of Baltimore, Maryland than Americans in the whole of Nigeria.

The difference between the West especially America and less developed countries like Nigeria is targeted and untargeted crime. 95% or more of all violent crimes in America are between people who know each other. Gang members, fellow criminals, husbands and wives, friends, business partners, neighbors..Meaning you can be in America for 100 years and never experience violent crime if you don't move in the wrong circles. On the other hand, EVERY Nigerian I know has either experienced armed robbery or other violent crime or personally knows someone who has.
Random crime like serial killers, mass shootings is what they fear in America, as it means it cant be predicted and almost anyone can be a victim.
It's this random crime that's prevalent in Nigeria; armed robbers attack anyone, kidnappers can operate on any road.
Rampant random violent crime is a sign of ineffective policing, bad government or no government at all.
So serial killings is a child's play right?

Thats why i said "you can be killed anytime, anywhere and anyhow"

Infact, the day i read about serial killings in the US on the internet.. Na me tire las..

I was unable to continue, it was just too much..

The total amount of murder and violent crimes in the United States of America is more than any developed or developing Nation in the world.

But the system is good in hiding this, even poverty..

Do you even know there are bad and pot filled roads in the US?

Hollywood is doing its job perfectly.. If you don't research, you won't know..
Re: America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Dead At 80 by V7place(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
lagusboyyy:
So serial killings is a child's play right?

But the system is good in hiding this, even poverty..

Do you even know there are bad and pot filled roads in the US?

Hollywood is doing its job perfectly.. If you don't research, you won't know..

Still incorrect.
Why wont there be potholes in America? It's a road nau! Even more in America than Nigeria especially in the mid west where it can be 27 degress in the afternoon and below zero by night. The weather changes and snow causes roads to contract.
The difference is roads are repaired as soon as a pothole is reported. The city will place a traffic cone by the spot so the repair guys can do it when the weather warms up ( the person in charge better do it or he looses his job or re election).

Aside from these regular repairs, ALL roads are re constructed every 3 to 7 years based on number or cars that pass over them.

Whether America is good, bad or just covering their bad side; that shouldn't affect us making Nigeria great.

Re: America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Dead At 80 by lagusboyyy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
V7place:

Whether America is good, bad or just covering their bad side; that shouldn't affect us making Nigeria great.
That's true though..

But, with our mindset, both leaders and followers, i don't see this happening soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Eye For An Eye? / Owo Church Massacre [graphic Images] / Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.