Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Know When To Call It Quit In Buss. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Know When To Call It Quit In Buss. (577 Views)

I Need An Advice From Ice Block Buss Expert / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / How Can One Build An Internet Buss.,like Irokotv/nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know When To Call It Quit In Buss. by oderemo(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2011
Been in buss. for a long while and one thing i noticed is ,most buss.do the unthinkable to the detriment of their cash flow and thereby allowing unnecessary depletion of hard earned capital is not realising the ACTUAL point to throw in the towel.
the problems that are not overcome when the buss. is in profit might eventually drag you down.
i will want other buss. head to have a say.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms / Apply With Us And Get Approval Within Hours Of Your Application. / How To Make #700 Just 30mins Everday.not Online Pure Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.