Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier (41812 Views)

23-year-old Impregnated By Runaway Soldier Wants Military To Fish Him / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by elizabeth24: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2021
An Army Corporal, Charles Thomson who ran away from the theatre of operation in the North-eastern part of the country, has confessed killing his own mother.

Corporal Thomson was among the 82 suspects paraded by the Kaduna State Police Command for various criminal acts in Kaduna on Thursday.

The 30 year-old suspect, who confessed to the alleged culpable homicide of his mother, told The Nation, that he stabbed his mother to death because she was a witch, adding that, his mother use to turn to a serpent at night.

According to him, “I was arrested for culpable homicide, because my mother died in my hands while fighting with her. We were fighting as a result of spiritual dispute; I saw her turning to a serpent severally at night, so, it angered me.

“She was even appearing and disappearing. And when I went into her room, I saw her with a 10 year-old boy running around her. That was what led to the fight,”
he said.

Asked about his father, the young Thompson said, his father abandoned him and his only brother with their mother about 20 years ago.

“I am presently on sick leave, because am incapacitated, I was injured, I fell during an attack in Maiduguri. I am not a dismissed soldier, I am still serving.”

Thompson also blamed the incident on lack of love between him and late mother, saying that his mother use to speak ill of him in the midst of people.

[b]“We had always had problems, there was no love. She didn’t have love for her children. So, I want to advise parents to always give assistance to their children and speak well about them in the public,” [/b]the suspect said.

Meanwhile, the police said their investigation has revealed that, Thompson is on AWOL, that is Absence Without Leave, contrary to his claim that, he is on sick leave from the Army.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-killed-my-mum-because-she-was-a-witch-says-runaway-soldier/amp/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by endsarrrs(f): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Sad tale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2021
It seems like the guy has a psychiatric problem.

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by GogetterMD(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2021
The ills of untreated schizophrenia

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Oblongata: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2021
He must have had MPD.

Many Nigerian soldiers need psychological and psychiatric test sad

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by adontcare(f): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2021
He is sick. It is not normal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by AtaniFx: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2021
HOW DID HE KNOW...
WICTHCRAFT RUNS IN THE BLOOD...

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by nony43(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2021
This one na kolo o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by DaddyRochie1642: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Take a very close look at that Man's eye's,
There's no remorse in that Man's eye's.

The eyes can say alot about someone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Exc2000: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2021
undecided

Soldiers deserve mental care

24 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by senchibi: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2021
The dude has PTSD . many soldiers have this without being treated in Nigeria.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by tyup(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Stuffs as these are common amongst Igbos.....a local man gets to wonder why news like this are emanating from states like KD

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by grim33(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2021
If you tell them not to have children them go start to dey talk trash about how they were instructed by god to multiply undecided.

Statistically Some people will 100% die by the hand of your own child. #fact

#antinatalisim

Meanwhile.
Mad men na him full our military...

If person dey “always beat” him mama who him no fit kil?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by adecz: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Just look him eyes..... undecided

But truth be told, he is a victim
of abandonment by his government
that sent him to war.

The boy is suffering from post traumatic
stress disorder PTSD, which has affected
many US soldiers from war zones. In fact
many commit suicide or other forms
of violence.

His experience in war has turned his brain
& makes him see things that are not
there.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by illicit(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
The guy is sick....

2 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Psychotic fella
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by ATEAMS: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Why not just. Stay away ...
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Probably the spirits of those he killed unjustly made the mother appeared so!

Parents please give birth to the number of children you can cater for!!!

Happy New Year Fam!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by rattlesnake(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Dude ain't normal.
They should check him up.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
The guy knows what he is saying, some parents are very evil and are behind their children's misfortunes.
Some parents are the eternal enemies of their children, some others have sworn never to see their children's progress.

But he would have fought her spiritually than to commit murder.
Let the law take its course.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Kingluqman(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
grin
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Might be PTSD

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Basicend: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Most times, house hold powers can use ur mother's image against you in dreams just to punish her.

Most mothers will do anything to protect their children, she could have made a mistake while trying to do this, but definitely doesn't deserve death.

This is serious.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Sheuns(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Result of prolonged times at war. You go Dey see what’s not there.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by mike272(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2021
This guy is sick mentally. Needs to be checked.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by vaca1: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Take a very close look at that Man's eye's,
There's no remorse in that Man's eye's.

The eyes can say alot about someone.
Exactly. I believe him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.