Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow Semi-detached /fully Detached - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow Semi-detached /fully Detached (187 Views)

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Semi Detached Building In Afuze Owan East / Wonder Court Estate Oribanwa Awoyaya Offplan 3bedroom Bungalow & Semi Detached D / ₦180M: 5 Bedroom Detached Fully Duplex For Sale In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow Semi-detached /fully Detached by danibol(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year! The banks will be open on Saturday. Make sure you get that rent in.

Don’t ever tell me I’m not focused on my goals.. �

Last chance to join me in the landlord mode of our 3 Bedroom Bungalow Semi-detached/Fully Detached.

Are you aware of all the benefits of owning a home?

1. Stable monthly payment
2. Opportunity to build equity
3. Cheaper than renting over time
4. Freedom to make changes
5. Build your credit
6. Solid investment
7. Choice of location
8. Income producing
9. Pride in ownership

I personally work with you to make your REI goals a reality. If I can do it, you can do it. I’m having a New Year special.

Semi-detached 14m
Fully Detached 18m

With minimum of 2.8m initial deposit and spread the balance between 0-6 months with 0% interest or 6-12months with interest of 1million

Likewise our 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow follow the same payment plan with different prices of 18million and 19million for 1 year plan

Super affordable. Don’t wait. 2021 price is going to double. Inflation is a bitch. Link in bio.

Or ☎️ +234-913-107-0336

Follow @adbproperties �
Follow @adbproperties �

Health, Wealth & Stealth.
Feel rich �
Be rich � �
Stay rich ��

Re: Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow Semi-detached /fully Detached by wcccoins: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
To encounter this thing appropriately, at that point wcc2 coins hack is the solitary way where individuals can utilize it and snatch limitless coins than anticipated. Likewise, individuals should know https://wcc2hack.club/ about the way that creating more or limitless coins could generally be strong to pick up coins and one can play further without problems.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Property Sale At Maitama Abuja / How To Export Revit To 3DS Max 2021 / MAVERICK GBAGADA: Own 500sqm Serviced Plot In Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.