Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do You Tell People About Your Expected Blessings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Tell People About Your Expected Blessings? (197 Views)

Isreal New Law Makes It Criminal To Tell People About Jesus / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Tell People About Your Expected Blessings? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Is it true that if something good wants to happen to you and you confide in some people it may be jinxed?
Re: Do You Tell People About Your Expected Blessings? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't. Until it happens.

Hit my signature, download the app log in to get 200# awoof airtime

1 Like

Re: Do You Tell People About Your Expected Blessings? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2021
I learned my lesson in a very sad and terrible way.

miracood:
I don't. Until it happens.

Hit my signature, download the app log in to get 200# awoof airtime
Re: Do You Tell People About Your Expected Blessings? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't think there's a problem with that. It actually depends on the situation.

In Joseph the dreamer's case, he needed to tell his people because their reaction was Integral to the process of getting his dream accomplished.

So the most important thing is that one was guided by God concerning it and ensures that he remains focused and not fall into temptation which may come to deprive him of the blessing or fulfilment of his God-given dream, as would happened to Joseph had he accepted to commit adultery with Portiphar's wife.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

HalleluYAH...The First Non-covid19 Related Death This Season! / Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. / A Tale Of A Young Russian Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.