Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head (61529 Views)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Hollawayn05(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Was shocked to found dis sheded Snake skin inside a hole just close to my pen, had to carefully draw it outside and was dam long, this isn't my first but dis particular one has a prominent head and the eyes and fang position was so clear

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Bola146(f): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2021
shocked Run o shocked

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Prominent head as how?
Emhmm I think u should grand the skin to powdered form, than u can sprinkle it to any food u're cooking, to give it a very matured lala taste grin

Hit my signature, download the app log in to get 200# awoof airtime

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by pyyxxaro: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2021
The snake has migrated

It won’t come back again

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by jumper524(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2021
cobra snake

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by God777: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2021
That's a king cobra

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Hollawayn05(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Bola146:
shocked Run o shocked
I sure dint Had to pull it out from the hole
Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by decatalyst(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The snake has migrated

It won’t come back again

Which embassy give am visa?

Based on what theory and research??

Nairaland sha grin grin

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Hollawayn05(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The snake has migrated

It won’t come back again
One thing am happy about �

3 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2021
If this snake wound you no worry igbereTv go report am

Damn Nigarrr and ODEWALE ADESOYE go comment

Righteousness go pray for the departed

Mind22 go move am go FP

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2021
The snake is on next level grin. It has left 2020 covid19 skin behind. Nobody Nothing wants to be left behind.

By the way.... RUN!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by XXXXTENTACION: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
If this snake wound you no worry igbereTv go report am

Damn Nigarrr and ODEWALE ADESOYE go comment

Righteousness go pray for the departed

Mind22 go move am go FP
Abeg help me tell the guy. All these small pikin don dey to play with snake these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by DICKstractor: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy

The snake Don dey flex his Christmas skin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by bottlewater1(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2021
lala happy new year
Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by alpharoyalty: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Its a cobra.
Need you to be careful

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by grim33(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2021
This dead snake skin will make it to front page.
I hope I’ll be wrong

3 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Macphenson: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2021
OP it is called ecdysis

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2021
It is looking like a big Cobra shed that skin. OP better strategize how to hunt it down, if not your birds are finished.

I'll sugest you poison some eggs and place in the hole. Use a syringe to extract some sniper then use an injection needdle to inject it into two or three eggs and place where the snake will likely find it to swallow and that's it.

Don't forget to come and appreciate me for this. One or two chicken do me. I no greedy grin grin grin

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Slynation(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Obviously the dreaded King Cobra......tread carefully!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by davidodiba(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2021
miracood:
Prominent head as how?
Emhmm I think u should grand the skin to powdered form, than u can sprinkle it to any food u're cooking, to give it a very matured lala taste grin

Hit my signature, download the app log in to get 200# awoof airtime

Hahahahahahaha...Nairalanders no go kee person... grin

4 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Makavelli25: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Lalasticlala never see this one
Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2021
Even lala sef dey disguise.

4 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Bluntguy: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Lala, ordinary snake skin fit make fp again? Make I dey watch.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
The snake is on next level grin. It has left 2020 covid19 skin behind. Nobody Nothing wants to be left behind.

By the way.... RUN!
Bola146:
shocked Run o shocked

Run for what precisely, ladies?

Why the unwarranted panic?

1 Like

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2021
I was just 11 when I first saw something like this.

We(that's me, my brother and my uncle) were on our regular trap-checking mission on my grand-dad's farm back in the village.

I remember getting really excited right after seeing and holding it although initially I was a tad unsure about even going near it.

That's about the third 'scariest' thing I've ever touched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by MJBOLT: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
do not let anybody deceive you by saying the snake has migrated, you better be on the lookout.

7 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by MJBOLT: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2021
king cobras are not native to Africa undecided

God777:
That's a king cobra

7 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Shellsploit: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The snake has migrated

It won’t come back again

Watch your back!
The snake is coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by CandyOps(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Brand new lamborghini duck a cop car. Pistol on my hip like I'm a cop. have u ever met a real niggah rockstar? this ain't no guitar this is a glock.

FP all the way...

Airtime giveaway for the first two people wey sabi who get this quote above wink

1 Like

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Disturb: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head by Shellsploit: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
The snake don enta 2021!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.