Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match (955 Views)

Why Do Footballers Marriage Last Than Other Celebrities? / Barcelona Fan Rocks Their Jersey To The Unveiling Of Eden Harard / Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by gabazin080(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2021
we are currently arguing whether players still re-use their Jersey after a match they dispose them. my thought is they wear them for a specific number of matches like maybe 3 to 5 matches. I may be wrong though
I was wondering how a player will use one jersey per game and some play over 40games in a season, I feel it's not possible, even if it is, there will be so much environmental hazard and all....
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by extol1(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2021
when it get to front page, I will comments
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by taiwotimitt: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Calling Mikel Obi for clarification
I will give you feedback
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by michlins(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
They change jersey after each half for rich European clubs oh. Enyimba-city can manage the jerseys
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by MickzyDonald: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
They don't nah

Buh I'm not sure about Our NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER'S o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by tidalstorm(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
gabazin080:
we are currently arguing whether players still re-use their Jersey after a match they dispose them. my thought is they wear them for a specific number of matches like maybe 3 to 5 matches. I may be wrong though
I was wondering how a player will use one jersey per game and some play over 40games in a season, I feel it's not possible, even if it is, there will be so much environmental hazard and all....

I always wonder too. Especially those that get their Jerseys torn on the field.
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by ABballer100(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
When it reaches fp. I Will give the correct answer.
Cc lalasticala mynd244 dominique
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by gabazin080(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
MickzyDonald:
They don't nah

Buh I'm not sure about Our NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER'S o
you mean it cannot happen abroad but its possible here
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
I know you are not talking about Super eagles and falcons....
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by paulolee(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't think so and i Have no clue because I remember a fan once asked rakitic this same question on barca t.v and he said its likely possible but he gat no idea Because all players do drop their jersey and boots in the club changing room..
people are placed Incharged That he called d maintenance team n they take them away to the same company that produce the jersy n studs..
they is a possibility of washing n bringing back old jersey won without even the players knowing as long as they are no wear n tear..
and also if you say the team do change jersey, what about the jersey of players that gat limited game time or sat on the bench all day??..
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by gabazin080(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
paulolee:
I don't think so and i Have no clue because I remember a fan once asked rakitic this same question on barca t.v and he said its likely possible but he gat no idea Because all players do drop their jersey and boots in the club changing room..
people are placed Incharged That he called d maintenance team n they take them away to the same company that produce the jersy n studs..
they is a possibility of washing n bringing back old jersey won without even the players knowing as long as they are no wear n tear..
and also if you say the team do change jersey, what about the jersey of players that gat limited game time or sat on the bench all day??..
I used this your last paragraph as an example but some still said they don't re use it too despite just sitting on the bench through out the match
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by ucheuzor1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
extol1:
when it get to front page, I will comments

It won't get to front-page, so don't waste your time.
Re: Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match by MickzyDonald: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
gabazin080:
you mean it cannot happen abroad but its possible here
Yeah, our governments doesn't fancy sports so it's not well financed and they have to play with the little resources they have.....

Besides we are in NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing Safety Playground / Messi, Tyrant In Barcelona Training – Koeman / Messi-Mbappé-Haaland : Start One, Bench One, Sell One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.