Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again (847 Views)

Never Work A Day In Your Life Again With Glo Salary For Life Lottery Games / I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by simpledoty(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
They say life is a school that gives you a test before teaching you the lesson.

Most a times, some of us that where academically sound and had things going for them didn't really understand life till problems and challenges started.

I read in a place that when a young man struggles to get money, it builds character but in a place where a young man sees money on abruptly it builds ego.

The latter became my issue, I had finished school on time, got a job a month before my POP that the environment was making me money.

I flexed my life like I hadn't flexed, travelled, bought latest gadgets, designers had numerous girlfriend.
Life got to my head I started feeling bigger than the job not challenging instructions from my superiors till I lost the job.

My ego had cost me so much that I later understood what life was really about.

Sadly, funds stopped coming in, all my girls started leaving me even friends that I had gifted money, clothes and appliances stopped picking my calls.

Now, the city I used to enjoy now looks like the worst place on earth. I'm thinking relocating will help my thought process to know what to do as I have been confused.

The last card I have is a house I built. I'm thinking of selling it and using the capital to start a business in a place where I'm not known and start a low key life.

Nothing dey this life o....
Learnt the hard way that there's no need to impress anyone.
Anything material will fade.
Who you become is more important than what you have or have acquire.

So i need advice on what's the best thing to do.

I think property in this time and age is not the best investment for a 28year old.

Business that can turn your capital over at 20% monthly is even better.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sell the house

Create five businesses that will give you 25,000 Naira each weekly.

That's 125,000 Naira weekly.
500,000 Naira monthly

After four months you'll have 2 Million

Expand from five outlets to ten outlets and you'll be on your way to

1 Million Naira monthly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Mozino007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
coming back...
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Omihanifa: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPhoenix:
Sell the house

500,000 Naira monthly

1 Million Naira monthly.

enu dun rofo
It is easier to cook vegetable soup with words than with action grin

See the way you broke down everything as if that's how easy and simple it is to start a business in Nigeria undecided you better wake up and smell the coffee, Things are not as easy as they seem.

If it was that easy a lot of us would have also sold our properties and set up a business and start cashing out immediately undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Omihanifa:

enu dun rofo
It is easier to cook vegetable soup with words than with action grin

Smiles. That's what my friends said when I started my first outfit when they were looking. When the first 5 M came, war broke out. Envy

Continue with your skepticism. You're Nigerian so I expect you to be negative. Thank goodness I didn't ask for meeting or money or anything you'd have been calling me a thief by now.

I'm running a 30 M project presently sha. Personally grin so not everyone on the forum is wretched.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Kayberg: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPhoenix:
Sell the house

500,000 Naira monthly

1 Million Naira monthly.

What business is that….please?
Give me an insight, clue, advise, anything.
Or I PM you?
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kayberg:

What business is that….please?

Nah. I've said I don't want to help people on this forum again. Since we've made it a culture to pull each other down, me too would rather watch people cry and be in pains than stretch out my hand. I will stop at half truths and won't sound meaningful enough to help anyone

Let's all be crazy together
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Blakjewelry(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
simpledoty:
They say life is a school that gives you a test before teaching you the lesson.

Most a times, some of us that where academically sound and had things going for them didn't really understand life till problems and challenges started.

I read in a place that when a young man struggles to get money, it builds character but in a place where a young man sees money on abruptly it builds ego.

The latter became my issue, I had finished school on time, got a job a month before my POP that the environment was making me money.

I flexed my life like I hadn't flexed, travelled, bought latest gadgets, designers had numerous girlfriend.
Life got to my head I started feeling bigger than the job not challenging instructions from my superiors till I lost the job.

My ego had cost me so much that I later understood what life was really about.

Sadly, funds stopped coming in, all my girls started leaving me even friends that I had gifted money, clothes and appliances stopped picking my calls.

Now, the city I used to enjoy now looks like the worst place on earth. I'm thinking relocating will help my thought process to know what to do as I have been confused.

The last card I have is a house I built. I'm thinking of selling it and using the capital to start a business in a place where I'm not known and start a low key life.

Nothing dey this life o....
Learnt the hard way that there's no need to impress anyone.
Anything material will fade.
Who you become is more important than what you have or have acquire.

So i need advice on what's the best thing to do.

I think property in this time and age is not the best investment for a 28year old.

Business that can turn your capital over at 20% monthly is even better.
I don't you should sell the house for now, think up what business you want to do. you fit use any small hustling take hold body as long as you got no shame, food in your belly and a place to rest your head nothing spoil you still have age on your side for proper planning
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Kayberg: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Nah. I've said I don't want to help people on this forum again. Since we've made it a culture to pull each other down, me too would rather watch people cry and be in pains than stretch out my hand. I will stop at half truths and won't sound meaningful enough to help anyone

Let's all be crazy together

Leave that one for demolishers.
I'm serious here, that's why I'm asking.

Afterall, I have been scammed by some people here, but I believe there are still sincere ones as well.

So let's talk on a serious note.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by simpledoty(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Like what businesses sir.
In the case of me being directly supervising all 5 at the same time.

RedPhoenix:
Sell the house

500,000 Naira monthly

1 Million Naira monthly.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
The house isn't productive.

You'll get another house within three years of smart planning. A bigger branded one

Put pen to paper. Use the mathematics I posted above

Even if it's ten POS ships, put your monies into things that will give you daily income
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
simpledoty:

There are atleast 2 I know you can sit down in your house and monitor. I won't talk they will come and call me thief. Naaa. I'll pass.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kayberg:

Leave that one for demolishers.
I'm serious here, that's why I'm asking.

Afterall, I have been scammed by some people here, but I believe there are still sincere ones as well.

So let's talk on a serious note.

There are many opportunities to put money.

I will come post pictures and videos of a project soon. February. I can hardly talk on businesses freely online. I don't want e-trouble abeg
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Kayberg: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPhoenix:

There are many opportunities to put money.

I will come post pictures and videos of a project soon. February. I can hardly talk on businesses freely online. I don't want e-trouble abeg

OK.
I understand your point.
There are scammers and fraudsters who are on the prowl to destroy this forum. And I understand you don't want to be dragged while being innocent.

I'll PM you… I'll send my WhatsApp number there, perhaps you can have one or two things to advise me on.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kayberg:

OK.
I understand your point.
There are scammers and fraudsters who are on the prowl to destroy this forum. And I understand you don't want to be dragged while being innocent.

I'll PM you… I'll send my WhatsApp number there, perhaps you can have one or two things to advise me on.

What do we do

I don't have access to the mail linked with this account

Message me on WhatsApp on the number on the profile
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Kayberg: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
RedPhoenix:

What do we do

I don't have access to the mail linked with this account

Message me on WhatsApp on the number on the profile

OK…
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
simpledoty:

Contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by moabdul: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Please � can I get info about this...The street is not smiling at us now
RedPhoenix:

There are atleast 2 I know you can sit down in your house and monitor. I won't talk they will come and call me thief. Naaa. I'll pass.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Brunicekid(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
RedPhoenix:

Smiles. That's what my friends said when I started my first outfit when they were looking. When the first 5 M came, war broke out. Envy

Continue with your skepticism. You're Nigerian so I expect you to be negative. Thank goodness I didn't ask for meeting or money or anything you'd have been calling me a thief by now.

I'm running a 30 M project presently sha. Personally grin so not everyone on the forum is wretched.
Good Evening...I read through some of your comments about business on Nairaland, and I must say am really impressed. Please, can you give me about five business ideas I can start with asap this 2021. I just finished service.
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by RedPhoenix: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Brunicekid:
Good Evening...I read through some of your comments about business on Nairaland, and I must say am really impressed. Please, can you give me about five business ideas I can start with asap this 2021. I just finished service.

1. POS/PHONE CHARGING COMBINED Gives between 40 and 80k monthly

2. POPCORN

3. COUNTING SNACKS FROM PRODUCER AND HAVING A SHOW GLASS TO SELL THEM AT TWO LOCATIONS OR ONE. WHERE HEAVY TRAFFIC PASSES THROUGH

4. EGG DISTRIBUTION. BUY AND RESELL FORGET ABOUT BREEDING

5. CONTENT WRITING

6. MINI-IMPORTATION
Re: I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again by Brunicekid(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2021
RedPhoenix:

1. POS/PHONE CHARGING COMBINED Gives between 40 and 80k monthly

2. POPCORN

3. COUNTING SNACKS FROM PRODUCER AND HAVING A SHOW GLASS TO SELL THEM AT TWO LOCATIONS OR ONE. WHERE HEAVY TRAFFIC PASSES THROUGH

4. EGG DISTRIBUTION. BUY AND RESELL FORGET ABOUT BREEDING

5. CONTENT WRITING

6. MINI-IMPORTATION
Thanks a bunch!!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Civilian Belong To The Army Officers Mess / Vacancy For A Caregiver / Comedian 2 Be Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.