Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? (604 Views)

Anyone Bought This Daniel's Hustle $40K Course? How Good Is It? / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by Damian457: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Any idea on a lucrative business to start with $40k(19million) naira?
Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by RedPhoenix: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Simple

Buy a business plan. I have project plans you can buy and establish yourself. I'm not asking for your money or meeting o. So they won't come and say they want to scam you cause Nairalanders are typical of calling people fraud.

I will sell you five business plans to which you can choose to consider and set up on your own
Re: Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by heniford2: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
borrow me 4k to pay back 8k in 6months time if your serious we document it and i give you a land as fall back incase of fear or anything
Re: Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by bnanzip(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Just asking out of pride. You mean you have 19 million and you don't know how to invest it and you are asking those who don't have?
Is Nigeria even using dollars that you are asking what to invest dollars in?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by Mide3367: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
bnanzip:
Just asking out of pride. You mean you have 19 million and you don't know how to invest it and you are asking those who don't have?
no mind am. I guess he is catching cruise
Re: Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by Damian457: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
The money is in usd.
bnanzip:
Re: Which Business Can I Start With $40k In The Current Day Nigeria? by Damian457: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Wechat And Alipay Account For Sale / Pure Italian And Saudi Gold / Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.