Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Looking For A Lucrative Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Lucrative Business (243 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria / Is Bet9ja Or Any Sportsbet A Lucrative Business In Nigeria As An Agent? / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lucrative Business by Mackycyndy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happy New year friends,
Pls I need advice on how best to utilize this money giving to me yesterday when I and my hubby was talking about 2021. Since 5yrs now I graduated am home doing nothing just waiting for federal job to come. Av wanted to go into business to help myself and my hubby but he refused.His reason being that am fragile that I can't do business huzzling.So now after a long talk he agreed and gave me 100k for business and 70k for shop.
pls what business can I buy from Aba that will sell well.I want to let him know am not that fragile as he sees me.That I can huzzle.
Re: Looking For A Lucrative Business by RedPanthar: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
POS

add Phone Charging

add Popcorn machine at the front of the shop

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lucrative Business by 12285matric(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whatever you have passion for, do it and do it well, that's the key. Invest in any business of your interes start small and grow

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lucrative Business by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
foodstuffs or baking materials is ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Old Fiverr (buyer) Account / With N700,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Umueri Anambra State / 18 And 22 Karat Golds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.