Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One (306 Views)

Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. / How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / Paul: The Apostle Of Christ Or The Enemy Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by enilove(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
The Bible says in :

Matthew 16:26 KJV
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I would rather choose to be like Paul the apostle. Although , he was poor but he knew his destination.

But as for Dangote , his destination is very very uncertain .

What about you ?

1 Like

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
enilove:
The Bible says in :

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

I would rather choose to be like Paul the apostle. Although , he was poor but he knew his destination.

What about you ?

Let me quickly ask Google

1 Like

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by enilove(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Helpfromabove1:

For matters like this , Google will not help . Only Jesus can save .
Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by zickyclef: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
As 4 me wey no know paul.The answer is simple.But I no go increase cement money to go carry Yankee olosho 4 yatch.u know my answer.

1 Like

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by livingchrist: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Paul of course the greatest apostle of christ

1 Like

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by Thattallgirl(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Helpfromabove1:

cheesy grin Some people ehn!

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by enilove(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
livingchrist:
Paul of course the greatest apostle of christ

I thank God for your life because it is not like that for some General Overseers or Pastors .
They want to own jets and have more than their church members .

They are not living by examples . They need to reexamine their faith .
Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by paxonel(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
enilove:
The Bible says in :

What about you ?
Ok, lets leave Dangote.

To be like Paul the apostle or Adenuga who do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by enilove(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
paxonel:
Ok, lets leave Dangote.
To be like Paul the apostle or Adenuga who do you prefer?
I will still choose to be like Paul the Apostle .
Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by livingchrist: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
enilove:

I thank God for your life because it is not like that for some General Overseers or Pastors .
They want to own jets and have more than their church members .

They are not living by examples . They need to reexamine their faith .

It is sad, some serve their stomach in the guise of serving Christ.

1 Like

Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by paxonel(m): 3:16am On Jan 03, 2021
enilove:

I will still choose to be like Paul the Apostle .
what?
Adenuga is a Christian o
Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2021
enilove:
The Bible says in :

But as for Dangote , his destination is very very uncertain
What about you ?
Be like Paul or become like Jesus Christ Himself? undecided

Jesus Christ taught that all those who follow Him become like Him, to do as He did. What continues to baffle me is how so many of you continue to miss the core message which is that in the end, only those who become like Him, will enter into His Kingdom.
Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by Mindlog: 6:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Being poor does not guarantee heaven nor being wealthy a sure pass to hell.
Re: To Be Like Paul The Apostle Or Dangote Choose One by StrikeBack(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Paul or whatever you call it is a fictional character..

My only focus is on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Laziness / GRAPHIC! Catholic Church Collapse In Benue State 22 Dead. All Females! / Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.