Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236988 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by nenobrown212: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2019
braddddddd:
Please house, I've already gotten my invitation to do my masters in Odessa, I was directed to pay some money (130,000) to the agent in abuja to legalise my documents and for packaging , apart from that he also told me that I have pay extra 370,000k naira if I want my visa to be sure, this money is exclusive of visa fee. I want to know the possibility of getting my visa at Ukraine embassy without paying additional 370k. How does their interview look like?
rubbish... The interview is not more than 3 minutes... Don't pay any 340k... The best is that u sld pay fr express visa fee... They don't deny persons that pay for express

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DimmyCho(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
nenobrown212:
rubbish... The interview is not more than 3 minutes... Don't pay any 340k... The best is that u sld pay fr express visa fee... They don't deny persons that pay for express

Bro, then Dey deny express oo? When last you go embassy?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DimmyCho(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Life in Kiev is generally cheap
privaldo:
Please, I applied to Taras shevchenko national university, Kiev
what are my chances of being accepted? how do I go about medical insurance and visa processes? is it advisable to go through an agent or do it myself? please what is the cost of living in Kiev?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by lordally(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2019
DimmyCho:

Life in Kiev is generally cheap
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Squirrel01: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2019
I heard Ukraine is now a freezone to Western European countries and I don't know if the law is applicable to foriegners residing legally there.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kydreams(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2019
Squirrel01:
I heard Ukraine is now a freezone to Western European countries and I don't know if the law is applicable to foriegners residing legally there.
if you have residents permit you can't travel out but if you get there passport you can go to other European countries
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Investmentfreak: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2019
How much will do to get to Ukraine with express visa..including bta and gbo gbo ele

nenobrown212:
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by chiefotini: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hello pls house i need your help here ...i got got Ukrain invitation letter and i am in lagos pls i don't know the next step to talk and i was told its only for 6 months ...pls help with the follow steps

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by chiefotini: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Me and my friend got same letter but he gave his own to agent that collected 500k but still got denied twice and i don't have such but a friend ask me to come here and seek help ...that if i follow instruction its will be fine ..pls what is the first step after getting the letter ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by lordally(m): 5:02am On Apr 28, 2019
chiefotini:
Me and my friend got same letter but he gave his own to agent that collected 500k but still got denied twice and i don't have such but a friend ask me to come here and seek help ...that if i follow instruction its will be fine ..pls what is the first step after getting the letter ?

Read the thread from page one to the end...you would find the Answers u seek!!!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by chiefotini: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
@lordally
i cant find what you said ? and i cant read the admission and invitation letter
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kydreams(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
chiefotini:
...you can arramge your document your self...just check for the document you need ....translate dem and legalize it too...but the ukrainian embassy is very corrupt this days so most times people always pay for sure visa to be certain they get visa....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Capeverde: 1:00pm On May 03, 2019
kydreams:
...you can arramge your document your self...just check for the document you need ....translate dem and legalize it too...but the ukrainian embassy is very corrupt this days so most times people always pay for sure visa to be certain they get visa....

Bros. Please what is the cost of express Visa?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BarristerAlarig: 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
Good day house. Please, for someone hoping to migrate or transfer to Germany if possible after one year, which is preferred or easier between ROMANIA AND UKRAINIA??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Squirrel01: 11:44pm On May 11, 2019
BarristerAlarig:
Good day house. Please, for someone hoping to migrate or transfer to Germany if possible after one year, which is preferred or easier between ROMANIA AND UKRAINIA??

Romania? Romania good but remember say, no be Schengen,so both countries na the same, Why not manage squeeze yourself enter Germany directly because this route was achievable back 2010-2014,and it's not easily possible like that again, , because you fit have it mind say it might be possible for you to enter Germany through Romania or Ukraine, on reaching there, you fit stay longer than expected.... without achieving your goal,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Jakumo(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2019
Davedavy:

i've traveled extensively through out Europe including all the ex soviet bloks.Ukraine and Russia are almost the same except that Russia is richer than Ukraine,wages in Ukraine is still very poor and finding any kind of part time employment is very hard.The locals (especially d guys) do not like foreigners at all,they will readily get into fight with you,especially when they see you with their girls,going out alone is very risky as you can be easily attacked.Lots of their youths are jobless so what they do all day is drink cheap vodka or piwa and look for troubles.
You are not protected by the police,a policeman called me a nigga,i was called monkey on countless occasions.I can still remember one occasion where a police man ordered me and my friends out of a club for no reason,dude just came in,saw us with some cute chicks,and called us,he demanded for our identification (passport,registration) we showed him and he said 'idi damoi' meaning go home in Russian,i asked him'pashimu? meaning why? my friend just asked me to stop arguing with him and we took the next cab home.

Ukraine is full of corruption and administrative road blocks,Police will want you to bribe them because you are black,every time they see you asking for your documents,if you provide the correct documents,they will start asking you silly questions just to get on your nerve.The country is very unfriendly to foreigners of  different skin color.And yes,there are some good people in Ukraine/Russia,i met great guys,my Ukrainian friends were always helpful, but lot of young people in Ukraine have nothing better to do than to fight for fun,and foreigners are their targets.

I can't tell you not to go there,it is your choice actually,it depends on what you are going to do and your expectations.If you just want to study, you have the means and after your studies go back to Nigeria,then no problem.But if you are looking for somewhere you can possibly get a permanent residency/Passport and call a second home someday,Ukraine is not that place .I advised some guys sometimes ago about Ukraine,well,they decided to go because their agents in Nigeria told them otherwise,the agent told them it is easy to get a visa to UK/USA and shengen from Ukraine,after some months in Ukraine,these guys had to borrow money to return to Nigeria.Ukrainian citizens  require visa to travel to almost all the countries in the world,if you eventually become an Ukrainian citizens,you will still need visas to travel to almost everywhere in the world.You are better off going to smaller EU/shengen countries.By the time you add all the money you will spend to get to Ukraine,and all the money you will spend in Ukraine for the duration of your course,you will find out that it is economical to have chosen a wiser and better option.

This report should be required reading for any man or woman of the black persuasion who nurses dreams of studying or so much as setting foot in Ukraine, Russia, or even the former East Germany.

The existence of rampant casual and overt racism is a caution that falls on the deaf ears of immigrants fleeing Africa to any white man's country where they can claim a foot-hold. Suffice to say, describing the first-time experience of aggressive racism as a life-changing experience, would be a serious understatement.

Black man, tread not the lands where Skin-Heads prowl the streets for prey. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BarristerAlarig: 9:16am On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:

Romania? Romania good but remember say, no be Schengen,so both countries na the same, Why not manage squeeze yourself enter Germany directly because this route was achievable back 2010-2014,and it's not easily possible like that again, , because you fit have it mind say it might be possible for you to enter Germany through Romania or Ukraine, on reaching there, you fit stay longer than expected.... without achieving your goal,

Well, Romania is in the EU while Ukrainia isn't. There is already free movement of people and goods for Romanians. Isn't this suppose to count?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Squirrel01: 11:25am On May 12, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Well, Romania is in the EU while Ukrainia isn't. There is already free movement of people and goods for Romanians. Isn't this suppose to count?

make your research well man, what's on paper is different from what's on ground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.