Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,700 members, 7,837,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (73482 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
But what exactly was wrong with the woman in the pix I'm seeing to warrant her going for such an operation? Now see where it landed her! Women pls love yourselves the way you are. Always exercise and eat right to stay healthy and love whatever physic you have. At the end of the day, all is vanity.

So sad

2 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Pochettino(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:

So she had no right to choose what she wanted because she might die? Thus she should have been contented?

Please preach to mothers who risk their lives to get pregnant in the first place as they might have died. They ought to have been contented with womanhood alone.

Preach to those who risk their lives by leaving their houses every day in search of daily bread cos they might have been hit by a bus. They should be contented.

Preach to those who risk their fortune investing as they might have lost their money so they should be contented.

Or to all that sleep every night cos tomorrow has never been promised. We should be contented with today, right?

Get real, life is all about risk...she unfortunately took one and lost. I pray we never lose the ultimate battle as we keep fighting battles that have been won by so many every day of our lives. Perspective!

You are typing garbage. If the value she placed on herself was just bellyfat then she must have been sick upstairs.

Of all things in the world to be bothered about, hers was bellyfat. The money she used for the surgery was could have gone to something more meaningful to her family.

You are just justifying low self-esteem.

5 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Sunsets: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Do not judge. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
smoke9910:
Women and insecurity Sha. Even if you're fat, just love yourself like that. All this stress just to end up losing your life.

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by saajus: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is old news

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
And the woman died embarassed
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Pochettino(f): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rich4god:

See the kind ladies wey we get these days... Always after beauty.

Asin ehn. I tire.
Her "beauty" or her life, which one is more important?

2 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Freedom of choice to die, no be so.

Remember folks cause and effect.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Mrbenny001: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
I was 25 when my mom passed on, after 5 years I haven't recovered from the lost.. imagine these small children are now motherless

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Bahamas95(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Women with their wahala.

They are never satisfied, I just remembered late Stella Obasanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by ofuonyebi: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
WHEN NIGERIANS DON HAVE ENOUGH AND BELLEFUL;
THEM GO THEY PLAY THE GAME OF BEKUN-BEKUN (CUTTING OF THROAT SLIPTING OF STOMACH)

YOU CAN NEVER KNOW MORE THAN YOUR CREATOR

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nchenches: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
HeWrites:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/warning-after-mother-of-three-dies-following-liposuction-in-turkey-12177331

Awuuu.

When she left GB, left Europe, but went for Turkey package, the cookie started to crumble from there.

Don’t buy too much online.

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by lagdmark(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
hehehe...! Nigerians intending studying Medicine in a Turkish University should think twice.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Hakuna06(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is a very old story. It made headlines in Sept/Oct 2020

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by kapelvej: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
xProfx:
So sad, RIP to her.

Not to blame the husband, but he shouldn't have allowed his wife to go for surgery, the risk of complication is too high, although some women are very stubborn when it comes to their desires.

Anything that can't be fixed with exercises and diet, I can never be in support of it.
LOL for UK?. You don't know the woman is the head of the home ?

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by stayclearofme: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:

Why allow your wife to go for plastic surgery when it's not life threatening?

What kind of daft and effeminate men do we have these days. Imagine the SIMP yapping on how he will sue the doctor for the botched surgery.

Men need to know and understand that EVERYTHING RISES AND FALLS ON LEADERSHIP. That lady would still be alive if this cry baby put his foot down and reject the body modification.

The foolish woman can now slay and have her banging body in the grave.
Bros they live in Western world you have to put that into consideration, you never can tell if the husband asked him not to do it so don't judge the man. If the husband says no the woman might have told him "I have my right" if she says that then there is nothing the man can do, so you never can tell what actually happened.

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Hotzone(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
If u notice quick growth in ur body either stomach, arm or leg, try to inquire for adequate exercise and proper diet

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by segebase(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
T
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by descarado: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
sisisioge:

She wasnt old. She was probably conscious of the belly fat. Nothing wrong with her wanting to take it off. If the hospital wereI competent, all would have been well.
The problem might not be from the hospital.

Simple change of diet slowly but steadily will go a long way.
I don't encourage this thing at all.

Gosh cry

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
bizzibodi:
If she has contacted me,I would hav mix her a concoction that would made her purge her fat out.
Oshey madam purger..
Without exercise, you can't lose fat
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by descarado: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
kapelvej:
LOL for UK?. You don't know the woman is the head of the home ?
Haba shocked
Take am easy o
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Stubborn82: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sometimes, being a Nigerian despite the hard can still save life.

Imagine, if this woman was in Nigeria, she won't have thought of surgery, because she has a stature of typical Nigeria western women. There are lost of women that look like her in lagos, Ibadan, ogun, Ekiti, and they are not ashamed, they alive.

Because you live in Britain doesn't and shouldn't make you a British. Living in Britain only give you opportunity to flaunt and promote your culture to them just the way they did to us.

1 Like

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Godpikin4real(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Old news joor.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by sisisioge: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pochettino:

You are typing garbage. If the value she placed on herself was just bellyfat then she must have been sick upstairs.

Of all things in the world to be bothered about, hers was bellyfat. The money she used for the surgery was could have gone to something more meaningful to her family.

No further comment aunty high esteem and all knowing...more grease to you fa. It's a wrap!
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Millenniumlady(f): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
xProfx:
So sad, RIP to her.

Not to blame the husband, but he shouldn't have allowed his wife to go for surgery, the risk of complication is too high, although some women are very stubborn when it comes to their desires.

Anything that can't be fixed with exercises and diet, I can never be in support of it.
so you?mean if I'm your wife you won't allow me get cosmetic surgery anytime I want to undecided
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Miracle1991: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
This life no balance. Some people are looking for fats while some are dieing to remove their fats.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by harmony75: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
so sad � rest in peace ma'am.. since Stella Obasanjo's death through this same case people should learn lesson.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Kaybex007(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Every doctor in the world believes that all surgeries are 50/50, it might be successful or not. this alone scares me. why go for plastic surgery when there are other ways to reduce the fats, even though it's going to be a very slow process. Either we love to hear the truth or nor, the fake quack plastic surgeons have outnumbered the experts in the world, they only do try and error all because they know there is so much money in the profession. Let's be careful and develop strong confidence in ourselves. I normally tell people that human beings are just like mirrors some will look at and see you as a beautiful being while other will see you as the ugly one, move along with those who appreciate you. Peace be unto everyone.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by descarado: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pochettino:

Her surgery, her death. Why the insult? She can't even read this.She is gone undecided
If then u know she had low self esteem, you wouldn't have used these harsh words.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by eaglez(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
This same news was reported sometime after lockdown last year that the woman lied to her husband that she will be travelling abroad without letting him know she was going for a liposuction..... Men should appreciate their wives, talk them out of body shamming after child birth, make them look as sexy as though they just met even after big stomach as a result of child birth, it will go a long way to prevent such.... You can imagine with her £ 5,000, it is now RIP.....chai my condolence to the family and especially the child with special need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.