Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Father Kicked Us Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Father Kicked Us Out (188 Views)

Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos) / Destined To Be Incompetent: How Dmo Dg Patience Oniha Who Was Kicked Out Of Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Kicked Us Out by Iamagoodboy21: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
My father kicked us out (mom and children) out of his house few years back, now he's sick and he wants us back in his life...
I really dont care about him now but people are saying I should forget all he's done to us and forgive him
Re: My Father Kicked Us Out by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
All these kin father self
Re: My Father Kicked Us Out by goodmorning40: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
You can't have an alternative father
Help him anyway you can

2 Likes

Re: My Father Kicked Us Out by Yuceeluv(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wow! Must've been hard. Sorry.

Try to forgive.

Iamagoodboy21:
My father kicked us out (mom and children) out of his house few years back, now he's sick and he wants us back in his life...
I really dont care about him now but people are saying I should forget all he's done to us and forgive him

1 Like

Re: My Father Kicked Us Out by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
There has been a dearth of responsibile men in the Boomer generation that has led to a lot of problems in this society.
And men have become the major victim of this void. Sadly, the society doesn't pay them any heed.
The consequences of this has led to rise of warped ideologies (feminism and redpill). The aftermath of that I don't know. But the consequences for sure will be terrible.
Re: My Father Kicked Us Out by Iamagoodboy21: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
I dont understand

Tadeknkeepcalm:
There has been a dearth of responsibile men in the Boomer generation that has led to a lot of problems in this society.
And men have become the major victim of this void. Sadly, the society doesn't pay them any heed.
The consequences of this has led to rise of warped ideologies (feminism and redpill). The aftermath of that I don't know. But the consequences for sure will be terrible.
Re: My Father Kicked Us Out by Olunmercy56(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hummmm.. I can understand your thinking cry Just forgive and do your own best, he is still your father.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Magnificent Benefits Of Corrugated Cardboard Boxes In Melbourne / Best Lawyer In Lahore Pakistan - Every One Need Top Lawyer For Legal Matters / [flipshope Exclusive] Amazon Coupon Code – Get Up To 15% Cashback.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.