Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bullet Proof Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bullet Proof Cars (3463 Views)

Limos,bullet Proof Cars,suvs And Buses For Rental At Very Affordable Prices / Bullet Proof Cars For Sale / Bullet Proof Cars Of All Brands For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Proof Cars by cobby(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2007
Please help me sell more bullet proof cars in Nigeria.Looking for more contacts in Port Harcout and Lagos.We've sold more than 200 cars in the past few years in Nigeria.Car dealers,security firms and oil companies.I need serious contacts pls

(Texas Armoring Corporation is a leading innovator in the design and manufacture of lightweight and opaque bulletproof and armored material for your vehicle. We make a bulletproof SUV to provide businessmen, politicians, and diplomats an exceptionally secure ride)
Re: Bullet Proof Cars by YangaRat: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2007
Bullet proof car nogo sell for Nigeria because na traditional African bullet proof dem dey use there instead of white man system.

Some people go tight snake and lizard head put for small bag for inside dem pant, some go pay Afa and juju-man to write prayer put for paper when go dey dem pocket together with black powder and cowrie shell and white cloth, but as for me o, my own juju be one fine pump-action shotgun together with him siga plenty when I dey take style hide inside my moto, ready for any dialog.

Trouble dey sleep. Yanga go wake am.
Re: Bullet Proof Cars by cobby(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2007
In fact Yanga one of the hottest markets for bulletproof cars have been Nigeria.Our companies top 3 has been Iraq,Mexico,Nigeria.The market exists and it is vibrant.However all transactions are confidential.It is important for the security of our clients to keep things that way.On the outside you can't distinguish between a properly made bulletproof car and a 'normal' car.We've had incredible succes working with some of the top oil firms in the Niger Delta ,top car companies in Lagos,bank officials and well connected Nigerians in America.Over the past few years we have shipped close to 250 cars to our clients in Nigeria and we seek for more opportunities to expand our market reach.We always compensate any referral that results in a sale.We pay between $1000-$5000 for any referral that results in a sale.We need only serious referrals,though.My best regards
www.texasarmoring.com
Re: Bullet Proof Cars by cobby(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hi Bigmof,kindly check your email.I have sent you a message or alternatively you can write me franklin@texasarmoring.com.Thank you.Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Bullet Proof Cars by gbonsalifus(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Can you let me know if all the armored SUVs from your contact are fitted with run-flats or it is an option. Read this article on Governor Idris Wada's recent auto crash http://101carsense..com/2012/12/governor-idris-wadas-auto-crash-bullet.html

(1) (Reply)

2007 Range Rover Sport,extremely Clean / Mint Lovely Toks 2008/9 Honda Crv Exl For Quick Sale . / *TOKS* CRV S.u .v. Leather Seat 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.