Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Finally Made Peace With My Lover - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Made Peace With My Lover (251 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Made Peace With My Lover by peropoliet(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Today I read a thread on how you gave your life to christ without any preacher or preaching...I have been a Christian not just a Christian a firebrand brother ..then I fell from grace to grass but my subconscious still loved God I tried so many things just to erase the thought of the truth I have know but alas it was not possible when ever I sleep am always scared cos I have seen the power of jesus and i don't want to live like a mortal so today after reading that thread I had to sleep but I knew I won't sleep cos my heart won't so I was caught in a discussion with someone I was not seeing then I asked him that am tired of living in pain and fear then in a split of seconds I felt the holy spirit come into my life was again just like old times cos the moment he is there I have this sensation around me that notify me of his outpouring and his indwelling ..... righteousness and nutella and the rest that created that thread God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Finally Made Peace With My Lover by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Hallelujah !!!

Thank you Jesus for restoring this brother.

More grace Sir !!!
Re: Finally Made Peace With My Lover by Molahnelson(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Amen
Re: Finally Made Peace With My Lover by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
peropoliet:
Today I read a thread on how you gave your life to christ without any preacher or preaching...I have been a Christian not just a Christian a firebrand brother ..then I fell from grace to grass but my subconscious still loved God I tried so many things just to erase the thought of the truth I have know but alas it was not possible when ever I sleep am always scared cos I have seen the power of jesus and i don't want to live like a mortal so today after reading that thread I had to sleep but I knew I won't sleep cos my heart won't so I was caught in a discussion with someone I was not seeing then I asked him that am tired of living in pain and fear then [b]in a split of seconds I felt the holy spirit come into my life [/b]was again just like old times cos the moment he is there I have this sensation around me that notify me of his outpouring and his indwelling ..... righteousness and nutella and the rest that created that thread God bless you all
The Holy Spirit is a "Feeling"? undecided
I had a lot of those "feelings" back in my past life as one who did not believe at all... and it is called a "rush" - caused by a chemical surge in your brain.
However, the Spirit of God Himself does not "feel" like anything. No, He is not a feeling in much the same way as a demon(possessing you) is not a feeling. lipsrsealed

So how do you "feel" now, 3 months after your supposed reunion with your "lover"? Is the "feeling" still there or has it cooled since then? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Founded Christianity American Church Has Proof / Religion:taliban Chief Orders Officials To Cut Back To One Wife To Save Money / What is fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.