Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme (14618 Views)

Special Public Works Project ( Spw) 2020 / 774000 Jobs To Continue Jan 5th - Special Public Works Programme / BREAKING NEWS: FG Shortlist Beneficiaries Of Special Public Works Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by Virtplus(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
babington91:

We were told account number will be sent, however when they were filling the forms from the bank, the account number was written on the forms (and I copied it). and I do receives various degrees of sms from the said bank.
I copied mine ooo...but i hv never recieve a single text from them...it just make me to conclude it's fake...can u tell me more about it,my bank was fcmb in Benin city
Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Best President ever! Best President alive! #Buhari'sNigeria loading... PARADISE ON EARTH!

Give President Muhammadu Buhari 20 years to rule Nigeria uninterrupted, and the United States of America, with all its development, would look like a 13th century ghetto where Nigeria is! Nigeria will be so advanced that even the Garden of Eden will be competing with Abia State! That's how great our beloved President Baba is!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

I'm sure even you don't believe dis nonsense you're writing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At Work Today / Vacancy For Paid Forum Moderator With Spam Management Focus / Where Does One Go In Lagos To Submit CV Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.