Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) (50047 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
ejo afayafa...

οΏ½
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by peterantai(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hello sir,
What's beautiful is that bite and and and ....

Be guided theseis a new year grin
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by SEGLIZ: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I haven't heard nor read about this.

@Odewaleadesoye, you ehn!?
you said you would and you did?
stop bringing Ijeoma to the forum.
kai! what is with you and snake? won't accept the best invitation to your abode for I don't you not having one this creep for a friend back home.

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by wink2015(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I've always been interested in exotic animals, especially animals that frighten most people.

Today, I would be sharing some facts and pictures of 13 most beautiful snakes in the world.

Stay back to enjoy the lovely thread and please let's know your favourite most beautiful snake listed in this thread.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Snakes-Are-Beautiful-At-Least-When-Theyre-in-Pictures

Nice share !

quite informative.

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by akan102: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
learn what?
Snakes...
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by nizetee: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Zanotty:
The second though cute af but deadly too
Will make a nice pet grin
Zanotty:
Will make a nice pet
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by debbydams(f): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Zoey95:

is that what you eat in ilorin
God for bid shocked
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by debbydams(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
akan102:

Snakes...
tufiakwa lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by McTobe(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
For whatever reason I don’t like King Cobra.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by zakkyzakes: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
no4 snake xenzia y'all remember
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Nato008(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

If Mr Lala see this one na front page straight.

I love snakes a lot. Very fond of them too.

But...

Two years ago I opened the door to my room only to see a long and not so fat snake on the floor close to my bed.

That was the first time in my life I found myself one on one with such creature. I froze.

But I remembered that 13 days before, Ijeoma had promised to deal with me for dumping her after my carnal knowledge of her.

I started saying "I.J (that's what I normally call her). Please forgive me, I can't leave this world now. Please I.J." I stood there for about 8 minutes without being able to move.

To my surprise this creepy creature started moving towards me. I couldn't run, I kept muttering the word Ijeoma, Ijeoma. But the snake just slithered past me and went away.

I never saw Ijeoma again but I strongly believe that was Ijeoma sending a message.

It was a stern warning never to mess with her kind again.(so I thought)

Did I change after that? Hmm! The spirit is always willing but the flesh no send am.

u just made me laugh out loud.....gosh οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by havilla(f): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Their skin would make some beautiful handbags
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by WaterWalker5(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
2. Blue Malaysian Coral Snake

The Blue Malaysian Coral Snake grows to about 5 feet and lives on a diet of other snakes, including others of its own kind.

It might occasionally consume a lizard or a frog, maybe even an unlucky bird, but for the most part it is strictly a snake eater.

This poisonous reptile is active mostly at night when it can be fairly aggressive while remaining rather timid until the sun goes down. It uses its colorful body to scare off predators by turning over and showing its red belly and uses its tail as a decoy for its head, allowing it to strike when its tail is attacked.

The snake can be found in Malaysia, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Snakes-Are-Beautiful-At-Least-When-Theyre-in-Pictures
Reminds me of the King Cobra
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by SEGLIZ: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

In as much as I'm alive.. More snakes are coming to Nairaland.

Thanks for the view man.

You're so interesting and lovely.

How are you doing?

just seconds before typing this, I saw very tiny one behind my window but it was so fortunate I don't have inner man energy to send it to the great beyond.
I've given it the grace abounding enough today tomorrow night not be it's fortunate day. their sight seems creepy, can't even within mistaken range touch their pictures let alone in real time (dead or living).
I feel seek typing about this slicky con star.
picture of once a victim of mine, may it's ugly soul locate more battering where ever it is. that one met it's waterloo on a faithful night returned to snap it in the morning (20th August 2018 according to my phone detail).
many creeping soldier has fallen and gotten the honour of my kondo and kumo but this got more honour of an after life selfie from my phone. today it is turned nairaland wild celebrity and the cherished wild celebrity by nairalanders.
you can add it to your collectiona, I dash you patapata.
won't you tell me thank you. cheesygrin

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Germi9: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Zanotty:
lala don virus una for the snake love
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Adelangroup: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nigeria flag

Odewaleadesoye:
8. Emerald Tree Boa

The Emerald Tree Boa is found in many parts of South America including along the Amazon River. They average around six feet in length but can grow up to nine feet. Their diet is mainly small mammals but they do occasionally consume birds, lizards and frogs.

Their slow metabolism allow them to go several months between meals. Though completely unrelated species, Emerald Tree Boas appear very similar to the Green Tree Python who are closely related to the High Yellow Green Tree Python.

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Harrynight(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Even the most beautiful Snake in the world is still a SNAKE!!!
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Zoey95: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
God for bid shocked
what soy yo eat
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Bahamas95(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
As far as am concerned no snake is beautiful, I hate 'em.

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by debbydams(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Zoey95:

what soy yo eat
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
cute dark creepy things
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I want to come and visit those snakes nah.

Seriously!

Don't worry, I would tame them for you guys.

YOU TAME WILD SNAKES?
SEE, MY VILLAGE IS IN A FOREST...WHEN YOU HEAR VILLAGE NA MY PLAC BE THE REAL VILLAGE.....BUT AM SUSPECTING U ARE A SNAKE EATER......
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto / Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.