Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. (3789 Views)

Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) / 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time / Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2021
They are the bosses , masters, lords , princes of gores and murders, they have earned names quite unforgettable in the underbelly of the world, this our official list , who gets our number one spot, lets find out?

10. JOHN WAYNE GACY

Before the likes of the hit movies IT, HAUNT, KILLER CLOWNS, there was a real life inspiration, one real psychotic killer clown out there in the '70s which brought those costume house of horrors to light, JWG also Known as POGO THE CLOWN.

John Wayne Gacy is one of the most notorious criminals in American history, as well as one of the most prolific serial killers ever. Gacy was convicted of murdering 33 young boys between 1972 and 1978, stuffing them into the crawl space of his home, so with every step people took in his home they were walking on the corpses of young kids buried beneath.

Usually Dressed in his clown uniform, Gacy would perform at various fundraising events, while also giving him access to tons of children to prey on eventually he was caught and put to death by lethal injection in 1994, for been a serial killer and creepy he gets our 10 spot.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by illicit(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2021
9. ALEXANDER PICHUSHKIN

Famously known as the CHESS BOARD KILLER OR THE BITSA PARK MANIAC, no not because he was smart or something but because of how his victims are killed and for the purpose they were.

His targets were homeless men whom he lured to his house with vodka. He is believed to have killed 49 people, most of them with repeated hammer blows to their heads and inserted a vodka bottle into the gaping skull wound.

He initially said he wanted to complete the number of squares on a chessboard and kill 64 people. Also, it is believed that he was in competition with another Russian serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 for 53 killings. It was the very same year Alexander started killing.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2021
8. CHARLES EDMUND CULLEN

Okay so you are sick jus probably an headache or something and you decide to go see a doctor and he says 'oh its just malaria, i will get a nurse and he will take care of you' your only prayers should be not to meet this guy dubbed THE ANGEL OF DEATH.

Cullen worked as a nurse in many hospitals but kept switching jobs as he was fired for suspicious behavior from many of them.

He confessed to murdering 40 elderly patients in New Jersey from 1984 to 2003. He did this by poisoning his patients to death with prescribed medication. He stated that he wanted to relieve the patients from their suffering much like an angel would. Experts say he had more than 300 victims. Cullen has been imprisoned for life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
7. ANDREI CHIKATILO THE BUTCHER

i don't need to say much, his speech will convince you of how deranged and dangerous this guy was, its one thing to be serial killer, its another to enjoy doing it but then again thats why they rank the most profilic in such crimes..

Andrei, the Butcher of Rostov, said, "When I used my knife, it brought psychological relief. I know I have to be destroyed. I was a mistake of nature." He was responsible for sexually assaulting, killing and mutilating 53 women and children between 1978 and 1990 in Russia. After being captured in 1992, he was ordered to be killed by a firing squad in 1994.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2021
6. LUIS GARAVITO THE BEAST

okay guys i just have to make a case for this guy our number six and here is why.
Also dubbed by the media as the Le Bestia (The Beast), the Colombian is probably one of the world's worst serial killers. He confessed to the torture, rape and murder of 147 young boys.
But the number is believed to be over 300. He was found guilty on 139 counts, which should amount to 1,853 years in prison. But Columbian law limits it to 30, which is what he was sentenced to in 1999. He may be released earlier for cooperation and good behaviour.
If you live in columbian, watch those seemingly too friendly neighbors of yours, ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by hernandson(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Ride on
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by jaeyking(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Some people are just EVIL.
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2021
5. JACK THE REAPER

you must have read a book about him, i did, watched documentaries about his modus operandi and how he was never found, you know what they say about crimes, its only a crime when the perpetrators are never caught, THE GRIM REAPER himself takes our number 5 spot.

The name came into being because the victims had organs missing and judging by procedure the killer seemed to have surgical experience. Jack the Ripper who was later believed to be a single person killed female prostitutes in the slums of London between 1888-91, taking organs of various type from the butchered bodies, this guy practically was going shopping for organs for four years and was never caught.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
4. TED BUNDY THE NECROPHILE

this almost innocent looking man isn't just your average serial killer, with looks that kill, well he actually kills, decapitates, butchers, rapes, kidnaps and performs necrophilia acts on the bodies, now that is really sick and deranged.

Ted Bundy was an American serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, and necrophile. He operated in various states in the USA and confessed to killing 30 women. He revisited crime scenes and indulged in sexual acts with the corpses. Bundy decapitated at least 12 victims and kept their heads as trophies in his apartment. Aged 42, Bundy died on the electric chair in 1989. His own defence attorney said, "Ted, was the very definition of heartless evil."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by okrikaboi: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2021
I'm a black hole for information,,, ride on op
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
3. TSUTOMU MIYAZAKI

He is asia and doesn't do kung fu, tsutomu goes one step further than ted hence our number 3 spot guaranteed, check it out, even his hands look creepy.

He got more names due to his hideous acts. Some of them were The Otaku Murderer, The Little Girl Murderer or Dracula Miyazaki.

The reason for this being that he abducted little girls, killed them and indulged in sexual activities with their corpses. On one occasion, he not only drank the victim's blood but ate her hand as well. He also preserved body parts as trophies and sent postcards to the families describing the murder. His father committed suicide and Miyazaki was hanged in 2008, aged 45.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Emytea(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2021
WAOOOo
What about that Gary Ridgway
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2021
2. DONALD HENRY GASKINS THE HITCHHIKER KILLER

he enjoys torturing them, letting them beg for mercy as he butchers them and sniffs the life out of them finally, his favorite picks are hitch hikers, yes the people who think free rides are less expensive like some of us.

Gaskins has claimed to have enjoyed killing between 80 to 90 people by torturing and mutilating them. He started killing in 1969, picking up hitchhikers on the coastal highways of the American South.

A criminal associate witnessed him killing two young men and confessed to the police. He was sentenced to death which was later turned to life imprisonment without any parole but guess what gaskins killed again, this time an inmate, a true serial killer stops when he is eventually caught but gaskins proved he was more hence the only man to have ever killed an inmate even when on death row.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Emytea:
WAOOOo
What about that Gary Ridgway

he was caught by ted bundy our number 4, hence i picked ted over him for our number four spot.

After ted bundy was given death sentences in 1979 and 1980, Bundy was on death row when murders started happening in Washington state in 1982.

Investigators were stumped by the slayings around south King County, as young women kept disappearing and with their bodies turning up along the Green River.

The murderer on the loose became known as the Green River Killer, but officials couldn’t track down his whereabouts — until they were offered assistance from none other than Bundy, who gave them insight into the mentality of the serial killer.

Eventually, with Bundy's help, Gary Ridgway was caught and admitted to his 49th murder on February 18, 2011, with actual estimates being closer to 80 victims.

there is a belief gary was a ted bundy wannabe , so ted showed who really was the best by helping to catch him so i had to let gary slip the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by tyup(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by WriterX(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
1. JIM JONES THE JONESTOWN MURDERS/SUICIDES

okay guys hear me out on this pick for our number one spot, he may not be sneaky, or stabbing or torturing but jim jones didn't just aced his serial killer exams for me i think he came out the first and the best for his action, the charismatic, religious fanatic and murderer killed over 909 of his followers.

Jim Jones was one of the most notorious criminals to ever live, as he was the man behind Peoples Temple. Peoples Temple, or Jonestown, was a cult run by the disturbed and paranoid Jones who didn't permit anyone to leave. When a congressman from California came to investigate, he and four cult members were gunned down at the airport.

Shortly after, the entire cult drank cyanide, killing 909 in the largest murder/suicide the world had ever seen, and up until 9/11 no more American civilians had ever died in a single day.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by zedegit: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2021
grin Good things happen when Uncle Lala is around.
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by bluefilm: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12935074_jonestowntdih_jpega83de314909750120a539590c5a42ea9

Humans beings have proven to be sheeple over and over again.

These idiots that agreed to drink the cyanide, did Jim Jones actually put a gun on their heads before they started taking the sip?

Why couldn't they have ganged up and beaten the hell out of Jim Jones?

That's because they are just sheeple.

They are only doing what sheeples do best which is FOLLOWING ORDERS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12935075_jonestownorig_jpege5191882cf590e2f27c9e797858b1b08

This is the same reason why a group of Satanists led by the eugenic Bill Gates sat down and came up with an idea of a Pandemic and asked the rest of the world to literally 'drink cyanide' like Jim Jones did by shutting down their businesses and staying locked down in prisons in their own homes.... and the whole world GLADLY accepted.

The problem we have in the world today simply boils down to the gigantic number of Sheeples we have in our world today who are more than ready to accept the next order from their 'masters'.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Benbisco(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2021
hernandson:
Ride on

Right on.
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2021
bluefilm:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12935074_jonestowntdih_jpega83de314909750120a539590c5a42ea9

Humans beings have proven to be sheeple over and over again.

These idiots that agreed to drink the cyanide, did Jim Jones actually put a gun on their heads before they started taking the sip?

Why couldn't they have ganged up and beaten the hell out of Jim Jones?

That's because they are just sheeple.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12935075_jonestownorig_jpege5191882cf590e2f27c9e797858b1b08

This is the same reason why a group of Satanists led by the eugenic Bill Gates sat down and came up with an idea of a Pandemic and asked the rest of the world to literally 'drink cyanide' like Jim Jones did by shutting down their businesses and staying locked down in prisons in their own homes.... and the whole world GLADLY accepted.

The problem we have in the world today simply boils down to the gigantic number of Sheeples we have in our today who are more than ready to accept the next order from their 'masters'.
he put it in their drinks
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by bluefilm: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2021
LuciferO:
he put it in their drinks

Go and read the story again.

All of them did not start drinking the poison at the same time.

Some people saw what was already happening... but yet they couldn't stop the mass murderer from harming them.

Some of the people who were even afraid of Jim Jones himself were the ones that contacted the Congressman to save them from Jim Jones, when the congressman visited the Jim Jones death camp in Guyana.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by olorunyomi25149: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
WAOOOoWhat about that Gary Ridgway
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Risentouch(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
I didn't see Buhari in the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by milky3(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
hardened criminals
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by alpharoyalty: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
why is Bubu not on the list?
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Diffpussies(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Check my siggy for best price on Golf3
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Hintona(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmm.

I haven't seen Jeff Dhama on this list even Ed Gein.

Then there's the killer couple that interested and repulsed me back in the day, Fred and Rosemary West, and also Britain's worst serial killer Harold Shipman and the scariest 12year old I ever heard of Sharon Care and the nurse you would never let near you or your children Genene Jones.

I still can't look Ted Bundy's picture in the eye and not feel uncomfortable talkless of watching the movie based on his story. Of all the serial killers I know he freaks me out the most. He must have been pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Hintona(f): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
WriterX:
4. TED BUNDY THE NECROPHILE

this almost innocent looking man isn't just your average serial killer, with looks that kill, well he actually kills, decapitates, butchers, rapes, kidnaps and performs necrophilia acts on the bodies, now that is really sick and deranged.

Ted Bundy was an American serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, and necrophile. He operated in various states in the USA and confessed to killing 30 women. He revisited crime scenes and indulged in sexual acts with the corpses. Bundy decapitated at least 12 victims and kept their heads as trophies in his apartment. Aged 42, Bundy died on the electric chair in 1989. His own defence attorney said, "Ted, was the very definition of heartless evil."

There's nothing innocent looking about this man's face

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by abdulahi90(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
are we celebrating them?
Re: Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good joke, now do another list with Buhari at number 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport 2nd Post-ume Screening Dates / Oduduwa University - Accommodation/hostel Available / Top Hilarious Differences Between Nigeria English And American English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.