Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Rate Your Bank Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rate Your Bank Today (373 Views)

What Happened To Me At The Bank Today / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / What I Saw At The Bank Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Your Bank Today by iliyande(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Due to COVID-19 and the NCC guidelines on how to prevent the spread of the the disease, all the financial institutions in the country resorts to limiting the physical presence of customers within their Banking halls and dealing with customer's complaints them on social media/Internet platforms.

Some performed excellently in responding to customers complaints, while some performed below expectations:

Rate your bank performance base on:
How quick they respond to your request(s)
Refund of illegal debits
ATM 24/7 performance
Etc.

Commercial banks with International Authorization in Nigeria

Access Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc
Zenith Bank Plc

Commercial banks with National Authorization in Nigeria

Citibank Nigeria Limited
Ecobank Nigeria Plc
Keystone Bank Limited
Polaris Bank Limited.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Standard Chartered
Sterling Bank Plc
Titan Trust Bank Limited
Unity Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc

Commercial banks with Regional Authorization in Nigeria

Globus Bank Limited[3]
SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited
Providus Bank Limited

Non-interest banks in Nigeria

Jaiz Bank Plc
TAJBank Limited

Online-Only Microfinance Banks in Nigeria

Piggybank
Kuda Bank
Rubies Bank
VFD MFB

Merchant banks in Nigeria:

Coronation Merchant Bank
FBNQuest Merchant Bank
FSDH Merchant Bank
Rand Merchant Bank
Nova Merchant Bank

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Rate Your Bank Today by iliyande(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Access Bank = 55/100
UBA = 50/100
Ecobank = 12/100
Piggybank = 99/100
Re: Rate Your Bank Today by donbachi(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2021
My bank has high infedility rate,issues sperms at low cost rate without spousal consent and gives 2 babies as benefit derivable.

Now,u know my bank.
Re: Rate Your Bank Today by CandyOps(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2021
donbachi:
My bank has high infedility rate,issues sperms at low cost rate without spousal consent and gives 2 babies as benefit derivable.

Now,u know my bank.

angry

Re: Rate Your Bank Today by Ishilove: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2021
donbachi:

Now,u know my bank.
Awon eyan FCMB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Your Bank Today by RichieBasi22(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
ZENITH BANK A METAPHOR FOR SUFFERING:
It is quite disturbing that the most profitable bank in nigerian has turned their employees into slaves. As at two years ago the requirement for promotion in Zenith bank was 48 months (4 years) with at least 3 consecutive 'A' rating prior. A year ago, this was increased to 60 months (5 years) with at least 3 consecutive 'A' rating. In 2020, the criteria has been moved once again to 89 months (7 and half years). The promotion policy in the bank is very unstable and unreliable, it has become obvious that Zenith bank is not a place to build a carrier, new graduates are advised to think again when they apply to Zenith as they will never get an opportunity to rise to the top due to the continuous increase in the number of years requirement for promotion. They still operate a theory X style of management by coercing employees to inhuman treatment to achieve their goals without motivation and promotions.

Quick Facts:

1. Executive Trainee, Executive Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, Assistant Banking Offficer in operations are required to spend 89 months and have at least 3 'A's consecutively before they can be promoted. If you have a 'B+' rating in the period you will require 91 months and if you have a 'B' rating you will require 102 months. Marketing staff income of 8-15million per month or 800-above 1billion in DDA plus 48 months otherwise as prescribed above. Rather than promoting people they were creating levels underneath the ABO level for years now, which was the entry level in Zenith years ago.

2. Top management share the profit among themselves alienating other members of staff who are actually the foot soldiers.

3. Salary of staff was reviewed last in 2012. Note that in 2015 staff salary was slashed by about 20% and reversed a year later.

4. Non professional staff receives about #50,000 for the past fifteen years without hope of promotion or salary increase now and in the future.

Judging from the above it is either Zenith bank is deceiving nigerians with the figures they brandish as profit thereby covering the rot in the system or the system has just decided to re-introduce slave trade into Nigeria.

The CBN and other interested stakeholders should please take note. Share until it gets to the top! #THIS INHUMAN TREATMENT MUST STOP!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online For Free / Breaking! Kuda Raises $25m To Provide Digital-only Banking For Africans / Wholesalers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.