Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,668 members, 7,847,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ridiculous Followers Growth Hack On Twitter. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ridiculous Followers Growth Hack On Twitter. (226 Views)

How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial] / Useful Hack On Becoming An Expert In Digital Marketing / Twitter Doubles Character Limit From 140 To 280- Quick Hack On How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Followers Growth Hack On Twitter. by laughplanet: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Laycon the #BBNaija season winner hit over 200,000 Followers on Twitter within a month.

I know many Twitter's influencers with less than 1000 Followers and I equally Know some that grow their Followers to about 20,0000 within a month.

As a digital marketer and someone that have managed different social media platforms for business, they're some secret that I hardly share with people looking to grow their Followers.

I sold my Twitter account of over 150000 Followers and created a new account that hit 2000 Followers within 2 weeks.

My current Twitter account @edwardbests is around 2000 Followers or so, I can't tell the drop rate because I'm not that very active for now due to other responsibilities.

I know someone who have been on below 30 followers counts for about six (6) years now.

Laycon was able to hit large followers within the short periods because many were interested in the #BBNaija show and want to catch up with what is happening.

Some ladies believe that posting breast and nudes is the way to go..lol, I don't condemned that but you don't have to post breast to grow your followers.

I want to share 3 ridiculous Followers growth hack secret with you now.

1. Be valuable: Dorothy the #BBNaija runner's up did something that caught my attention during the show.... guess what?..

Do you want to read more of the gist and other hack for gaining massive Followers? ... I'll continue it I get your interest on the topic...

@edwardbests

(1) (Reply)

Trademark Registration In Delhi Online / Omotola: Alleged International Affair Of Husband Surfaces Online / Nigeria Records 964 New COVID-19 Cases, Total Now 121,566 With 1,504 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.