Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,246 members, 7,833,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume (42885 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / 10 More Reasons Christianity Makes Zero Sense / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Pearlyakin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by thaoriginator: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mstchw!!!
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by 2sexycom(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
BlackZeus17:
To God be the glory
that stupidity. Slowly, we are losing our heritage

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Juby: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
C film... If I hear say them no act am who are they deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by MYZOLE: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Ikpeohiri(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
From the Mountain to the Valley, JESUS remain the supreme commander of other gods.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Mycoin(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
All these staged miracles..... Nigeria will not seize to entice it gully minded populace,
I believe she's about to get the attention she's seeking..
chasing clout

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Mummyfour(f): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fake o, staged, o, the most important thing is that Jesus is the lord to the glory of God Almighty and at His name every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
First step : Convert
Second step :Daddy will you marry me.

Just kidding ... good work !
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Splendorgirl633(f): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
It can only be God
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Samueltemi337(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
Fake o, staged, o, the most important thing is that Jesus is the lord to the glory of God Almighty and at His name every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.
Why is the devil yet to bow?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by wildikeman(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lies... Planned work. This people eh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by fredoooooo: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
The guy sick... woman wrapper grin
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dey no dey convert real masquerade
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by abragr8: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Greater works
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Mayng01(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fakes
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by prodev988: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Its the commentary for me, I no wan laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Eaglesence: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
This one no be correct masqurade !!

Bros, i recommend this book. HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE By Rebecca Brown. You can get it for 1k anywhere.

You no go repeat that thing wey you talk now

Thank me later
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by kapelvej: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bariy93862:
Follow
how do i pay for data
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by fidelisazuka: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
God is great
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Psoul(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
An Igbo adage will ask: "Gini ka ana ebe ejiri bebiri mkpuru aka"
Literally means: "What were you cutting that led to cutting off the finger tip"

So what was a lady discussing wt a masquerade that led to converting the masquerade?
Masquerades don't have time to discuss wt people unless his flute man or his jazz man.
So how come it has the time to discuss wt a woman for that matter to a point she started to preach to it.

Arrangee conversion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by fidelisazuka: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
That is God doing.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by lokho(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
This ones are doing film for us..... Ride on
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by butterfly777(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by iamJ(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Una done come

Next she will open church

That guy dey hustle, u disrupt am with your hustle, who told you that your God is better than his?

Christians and their hubris

From one madness to another, no wonder it's called conversion

Guy has been reformatted from ubuntu to windows

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by veeceesynergy: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
I believe dis was staged.
No masquerade will leave wat he's doin and give u such audience.
Moreover, Christians wear masquerade so saying he was turned to Christianity was wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Is Masturbation A Sin?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.