Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) (74384 Views)

Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Bidemi Kosoko Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Detective Fash

Aje...real nigga

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
tuale sir
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by aalangel(f): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wow!!!!!! Same face...
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by robosky02(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Meanwhile....

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Kayberg: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
smiley
He has made it.
Praying to GOD for myself….

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Funkybabee(f): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian will not kill me ooo
I am wounded with laugh here

see comments from IG, back here nairalanders ko da ooo
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by michoim(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
E don tey wey him get that detective look..

He looked like he was inspecting something in the picture..

Life!! if you had asked him if he was going to become a detective in the future,.. I don't know what his answer would be but I guess he would have said no
No wonder he detected the Camera at Lekki toll gate few days after the Endsars protest, when no one could see it...
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abeg , when person dey become adult shebi dem dey change small ? Wetin? !
To call the boy just " raji " for the pics ref dey do me like say I no get respect . Ancestor in a young body .

1 Like

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by BigGuava: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Canberra55: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Absolutely nothing about that nose has changed.
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by harmony75: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Woaw that eyes of a detective have always been there..Detective fash
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wow!
Still the same face...

My able minister!...I hail o!
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by dapadawee: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Babzrockman:
Nothing really change from this pic. The face and the big head.
And the determination.
He got a determine look
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
E don tey wey him get that detective look..

He looked like he was inspecting something in the picture..

Life!! if you had asked him if he was going to become a detective in the future,.. I don't know what his answer would be but I guess he would have said no

grin grin chai ! Nairalanders,una no go fit kill person ! You guys are just something else ! Lol @ detective, it nearly cracked my ribs with laughter.
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by merits(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko has shared a throwback picture of minister of Works and Housing Babatunde Fashola, Igbere TV reports.

Jide, 66, shared the picture in an Instagram post on Sunday.

He said the picture was taken in 1966.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJl8l9AM81D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In June 2020, Jide wished Fashola a happy 57th birthday saying he was proud of him.

He said, “My dear brother, Your Excellency Babatunde Raji Fashola S.A.N. I wish you peace, good health, and happiness. Congratulations and happy birthday to you.As you mark your years of existence on Earth today, I join others in wishing you a very happy birthday.

“May you have many more years and sound health to stay alive and continue to lead. I am very proud of you and your achievements, thank you for your service.”

Both Jide and Fashola hail from Lagos State.
Correct man,see face strong like railway line.

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
HBD Mr Fash, I wish you long life and good health. Amen.
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Habbell: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
robosky02:
Meanwhile....
What is the caption of this picture all about?
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emekaonline:

Not as worse as your own father that denied your paternity leading to you being dumped at the baby factory in Aba
Mehn this too much to joyjones2000, have mercy on her please cheesy
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Qoko: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Even his look here as if he was looking for lost Cam grin grin
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Dpaulie(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
This Fashola go wicked when he Dey young ooh, see face naw
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by kolaiah: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Subscribe to this YouTube channel to get gist and update about Nollywood
https://youtube.com/channel/UCZAxJ4fKgwiPvTEbgb31LaA
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by mjbaba: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actor Jide Kosoko has shared a throwback picture of minister of Works and Housing Babatunde Fashola, Igbere TV reports.

In June 2020, Jide wished Fashola a happy 57th birthday saying he was proud of him.

He said, “My dear brother, Your Excellency Babatunde Raji Fashola S.A.N. I wish you peace, good health, and happiness. Congratulations and happy birthday to you.As you mark your years of existence on Earth today, I join others in wishing you a very happy birthday.

“May you have many more years and sound health to stay alive and continue to lead. I am very proud of you and your achievements, thank you for your service.”

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by ElukuGabari: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:
It's sad how an innocent child can grow to be a crook

���
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Babzrockman: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
;
Hallabee1:

you are a wicked somebody

grin grin Lolz
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Oyiboman69: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:
It's sad how an innocent child can grow to be a crook

Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by olax02(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Synord:
Babatunde Madlock Fashola
agent FASH.. grin
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Evidenx(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kai see him head like Enugu masquerade.

If you know u know, if you nor know E get why.
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by thunderbabs: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Detective Fashola
Re: Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Drinokrane:

I thought Jide Kosoko was from Oyo state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.