Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students (315 Views)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students by vicmbosowo: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Winner of Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’ season, Mercy Eke has taken to social media, to advise Nigerians Student who are still in school to make sure learn a skill and add to their portfolio.

The reality TV star in a tweet via her official handle, affirmed that education is not a scam, adding that, the system, however, doesn’t really help graduates...
Read more using the link below
https://schoolblog.net/2021/01/05/if-you-are-in-school-try-and-acquire-extra-skills-to-help-yourself-mercy-eke-aydvises-nigerian-students/

Re: Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students by Bobotic(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2021
She is right but our Government spoiled schooling system.. cool

Re: Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students by Ever8090: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2021

Re: Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students by chatinent: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2021
It's a skill that will save you when the employers are no longer profitable.
Re: Mercy Eke Advice To Nigerian Students by CandyOps(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
sure. I get school cert. but today na my skill dey give me money. In fact, I have never used my cert for a job. it has always been my skill

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Baddest 2021 New Action Movie Of Zubby Michael!! / Wayne Rooney Retires To Manage Derby County FC. / He Don Happen: Police Officers Went To Do Metal Protections Charm! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.