Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pure, Plain And Simple. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pure, Plain And Simple. (163 Views)

Plain IDOLATRY by Muslims in Islam? / The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave / Quality Plain And Pattern At Wholesale Rate And They Are Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure, Plain And Simple. by elated177: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keep them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.

John 6:54-56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

God's Success Strategy / With Fear And Trembling / 10 Prayers Points That Can Make You Rich Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.