Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. (1068 Views)

Should I Loose My Two Children / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Sabaugo(f): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Who knows what young people are doing in Ghana. My son is going to 21 years and he told me that he is not ready for University now but wants to go to Ghana
I'm a single mother, don't know what to do right now.
Please, suggest for what I should do.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sabaugo:
Who knows what young people are doing in Ghana. My son is going to 21 years and he told me that he is not ready for University now but wants to go to Ghana
90% chance He is going there to practice Yahoo.. I know someone who did thesame

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Mindlog: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Probably online fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Bornu1stSon(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sabaugo:

Having one child is very risky. You would have tried and have two. Being a single mother is not bad so far as u can train them.

Back to topic, Ghana is more like Owerri, grooving all the way, yahoo, sporadic sexing that may give him std. Tell him to go to Gabon instead, that country is a low key nice country

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by internationalman(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

90% chance He is going there to practice Yahoo.. I know someone who did thesame

Don't you mean 99% chance..

I heard the stable power supply in Ghana makes it easy for them..
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yahoo and get connected to sakawa boys...

Weteye koffi teye ekuelegbe?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by YourGrandfather: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
very bad, maybe you don't have a good parental relationship with your son.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Tony142: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sabaugo:

Yahoo boy
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
internationalman:

Don't you mean 99% chance..

I heard the stable power supply in Ghana makes it easy for them..
I intentional put 90% chance.. I dont want to give her high blood pressure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lock him up. By the time he serves 6months there, his brain will reset. Nothing is happening in Ghana.

He just wants to be free to do as he likes away from your watch. Then go and waste his time and future there with those bad street boys.

What were you looking until he got to this age before talking him into going to the higher institution? He's grown a tough skin and it will require tougher measures to make him reconsider that path he's about to tread.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by ImaIma1(f): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Having one child is very risky. You would have tried and have two. Being a single mother is not bad so far as u can train them.

Back to topic, Ghana is more like Owerri, grooving all the way, yahoo, sporadic sexing that may give him std. Tell him to go to Gabon instead, that country is a low key nice country

Someone is asking for help concerning her son and you are giving a lecture on how having 1 child is risky and that she should have tried to have two. What do you know about her situation?

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Mariangeles(f): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Sabaugo:

Roll on the floor and cry uncontrollably on his head!
Nothing confuses and weakens a son more than his mother crying inconsolably!
No need using force on him because you won't win.
Cry! Cry!! Cry!! Till his stone cold heart melts!
Ask him if he wants to kill you?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Uglygurl(f): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Sabaugo:

it's yahoo.
A family friend that's 25 years,the only son is currently in Ghana practicing yahoo.
He came clean to us that he's traveling to Ghana for it,we all talked,preached and reason with him yet he went.
As at now,his parents don't know where he is.
That he will not called them until he makes it big.
so sad..

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by boldx(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Roll on the floor and cry uncontrollably on his head! Nothing confuses and weakens a son more than his mother crying inconsolably! No need using force on him because you won't win. Cry! Cry!! Cry!! Till his stone cold heart melts! Ask him if he wants to kill you?
This is SERIOUS. Madam, how and why did you let him get to this?
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Oizee(f): 4:38am On Jan 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Someone is asking for help concerning her son and you are giving a lecture on how having 1 child is risky and that she should have tried to have two. What do you know about her situation?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Oizee(f): 4:38am On Jan 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

I said that because of other people

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by zedegit: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

grin Very funny.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by zedegit: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I said that because of other people

Are we here to discuss other people?

If you wanted that, at least there's option of creating a new thread for that, assuming they, 'don't' know.

In order words your contribution is irrelevant to her situation.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Mariangeles(f): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
boldx:

This is SERIOUS. Madam, how and why did you let him get to this?

Of course, IT'S SERIOUS.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Klass99(f): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Klass99(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Uyi168: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
Lock him up. By the time he serves 6months there, his brain will reset. Nothing is happening in Ghana.

He just wants to be free to do as he likes away from your watch. Then go and waste his time and future there with those bad street boys.

What were you looking until he got to this age before talking him into going to the higher institution? He's grown a tough skin and it will tougher measures to make him reconsider that path he's about to tread.
Lock a 21 years old up..??
How do u intend she does that 2
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Uyi168:
Lock a 21 years old up..??
How do u intend she does that 2

With the help of the cops of course.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Uyi168: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

With the help of the cops of course.

What will be the boys crime?
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Uyi168:

What will be the boys crime?

For wanting to join bad gang.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by Uyi168: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

For wanting to join bad gang.

Wheres the proof??
Re: Help!!! I Can't Afford To Loose My Only Son. by ImaIma1(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Klass99:

ROTFL grin, you're often so practical/sensible in your posts it makes me smile or laugh. I still recall your post about the date who wouldn't take a ride in your car because he didn't have a car of his own.

I remember that comment that some people were belle-aching over.

Well this comment I quoted here was unnecessary. I wonder how having two children would have been the solution to the problem. I guess the person didn't know what to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Caught On Camera - Lady Goes Into Labor In Mcdonalds (video) / Help!!!i Hate My Life And Am Feeling Suicidal..i Need Advice / Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.