Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Professional Web Site Design - Request For Bids - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Web Site Design - Request For Bids (821 Views)

Peeps, Kindly Review This New Site Design And Let Me Know Your Thoughts / 1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure / 3d Icons For Site Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Site Design - Request For Bids by agboifo(f): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hello people,

I hope I am in the right place to get what I want from the many vibrant and enterprising people here smiley

I am a media executive with clients cutting across different industries (education, health, technology), etc. Basically my job is "institutional communications", helping establishments to "speak" to their public.

I am in need of a professional web site designer. Please permit me to qualify that term, I need a "serious", "professional" adept designer that is not only endowed with the requisite technical skills, but also has a good taste. Is that asking for too much?

Why did I come here? Because I am one of those who don't believe that expertise necessarily comes with the baggage of "owning" a company. Some of the best designers are individuals, many who are self-taught, but simply need a good break. Here I am offering you that break!

If you impress me this one time, I will keep you busy for a long time to come smiley And oh sure, since you're not "Father Christmas", you will also get well paid for your troubles!

But a note of warning: I am terribly demanding, terribly so, If css styles, php, shell access, ssl manager, cron jobs, phpMyAdmin, cgi, MySQL seem gibberish to you, em, please don't apply. I also happen to know what they mean because I do designs myself, but the present direction of my job demands that I focus on other aspects and let someone else take care of the drudgery!

Are you interested? Then please download this pdf file with some preliminary ideas I have for the first project: http://BLOG.writingpad.org/files/Professional Web design Project.pdf

My contact email is embedded in the pdf file.

In addition, kindly supply me with the URL of at least two sites you have built and which are currently online. You might also want to tell me how much you would like to be paid (I will pay well, but please don't expect to build a house, or buy a Hummer Jeep with the first job!), and expected time of completion.

Through my email, I'll gladly supply any other information you will require to enable you make a challenging offer.

You do not have to be resident in Nigeria as we can carry out all transactions online (if that suits you), although meeting with you face to face will be a plus.

Yours is simply to do the design, get paid, end of story. I'll take care of the DNS and hosting angle.

On your marks, set,

(1) (Reply)

Lamandapit / Billing Process Script / Web Design/develop Software Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.