Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) (18433 Views)

Boy In Enugu Killed Step Mom With An Axe On New Year's Day / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / PHOTOS: Meet The Woman That Gave Birth To "69" Children In The History Of World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2011

[size=13pt]Imagine living in a family of 71, your mom either must really like giving birth or the gift of life if you prefer or just hates being lonely. Valentina Vassilyeva, set the record for most children birthed by a single woman. This Russian woman gave birth to total of 69 children. However, few other details are known of her life, such as her date of birth or death. She gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets between 1725 and 1765, in a total of 27 births. 67 of the 69 children born survived infancy. That’s quite a score. grin grin[/size]
Re: The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) by Phate07(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Imagine living in a family of 71, your mom either must really like giving birth or the gift of life if you prefer or just hates being lonely. Valentina Vassilyeva, set the record for most children birthed by a single woman. This Russian woman gave birth to total of 69 children. However, few other details are known of her life, such as her date of birth or death. She gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets between 1725 and 1765, in a total of 27 births. 67 of the 69 children born survived infancy. That’s quite a score. grin grin[/size]

This is enough for a little town! grin grin grin
Re: The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2011
[size=13pt]I was like you're going to say a full country LOL grin grin[/size]

Phate07:

This is enough for a little town! grin grin grin

Re: The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) by enigmatique(m): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2013
@Op: Ur post is true, but I don't think that picture u added is a real pix of the said woman. I doubt it indeed.
@Everyone: I checked the web so as to verify this post but stumbled upon even more info in this articlr by Wikipedia:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children
Re: The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids) by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Just be smart. There was no camera in 1725. So there's no photo of the woman. I doubt she was the type to sit down and have her portrait painted either.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.