Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,550 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO (353 Views)

Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. / Ekiti Youngest Bishop Says Coronavirus Pandemic Will Soon Be Over Only If..., / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2021
The coronavirus crisis will not be the last pandemic, and attempts to improve human health are “doomed” without tackling climate change and animal welfare, the World Health Organisation’s chief said.
https://punchng.com/covid-19-pandemic-will-not-be-the-last-who/

Hahaaaa cheesy ... Then they'll seek to control agriculture, soil cultivation, food production, ban or limit seed supplies (as has already begun in some regions) so as to control the food supply, etc and they'll say it's to "preserve the environment." And our government will accept as long as it's proposed by the all-knowing, ever generous Bill Gates and of course, accompanied by some cool dollar$.
Then our very outspoken educated and "enlightened" ones on NL will accept it all and call us conspiracy theorists until all that they have to eat are rationed genetically modified foods. After all white man can't do no wrong. Bye bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by HonKong: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2021
like if you think Covid19 was a lab manufactured virus, share if you think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2021
HonKong:
like if you think Covid19 was a lab manufactured virus, share if you think otherwise.

Very manufactured and even recently tweaked to get the recently announced new version. angry
Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by yanabasee(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Trump was right about WHO......

Till date, Scientist can't tell us the origin of HIV...And now Covid-19....

We can't settle for what we don't know it's origin... Who's creating these virus? What is is created for? Depopulation?

Notice that, till date, there's no cure for HIV...But we've millions of dollars channeled on research, year in and out....

I know that african leaders will want to use their citizens to run the test... Especially those fulanis leaders tht value cows more than human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by Exc2000: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2021
It simple common sense... Why are blacks like this?!

New species of virus would always pop up , due to mutation
Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
Trump was right about WHO......

Till date, Scientist can't tell us the origin of HIV...And now Covid-19....

We can't settle for what we don't know it's origin... Who's creating these virus? What is is created for? Depopulation?

Notice that, till date, there's no cure for HIV...But we've millions of dollars channeled on research, year in and out....

I know that african leaders will want to use their citizens to run the test... Especially those fulanis leaders tht value cows more than human.

Both HIV and Covid19 were manufactured in a lab. They're both targetted at population control, especially of the Israelites below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert and scattered around the world.

I'm careful not to be carried away by the politics of rivalry between Trump and deep state, or pro/ anti vaccine sides. It's all a show... they want us wiped out as they consider us a nuisance. Period.

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Exc2000:

grin grin grin
Folks are so gullible. Some of you "enlightened" ones should please pre-order vaccines for yourself and family and let us have rest.
Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by Exc2000: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2021
donnie:

grin grin grin
Folks are so gullible. Some of you "enlightened" ones should please pre-order vaccines for yourself and family and let us have rest.

I will oo my brother , I will.... First vaccination to come out am on the cue to buy

Let the ignorant suffer complete loss of taste , loss of smell, shortness of breath, nausea, loss of appetite due to irregular bowel syndrome, dryness of the mouth... I really pray and wish the ignorant get the bitter dose of covid 19

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Exc2000:

I will oo my brother , I will.... First vaccination to come out am on the cue to buy

Let the ignorant suffer complete loss of taste , loss of smell, shortness of breath, nausea, loss of appetite due to irregular bowel syndrome, dryness of the mouth... I really pray and wish the ignorant get the bitter dose of covid 19

Lol... People don't catch Covid19 by watching CNN and BBC... They catch fear and are programmed. grin

The enemy will be disgraced once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by 234four: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by 234four: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian politicians have collected money, and sold their country. My problem is not the theiving politicians as I don't expect anything different. My problem is the so-called enlightened but idiotic public.
This thing you call conspiracy theory will bring your country to it's knees. Then they will offer you debt cancellation and grants with conditions which will include mass vaccinations.
But it is your father and your entire generation you will vaccinate.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by Truthwords: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
donnie:

Very manufactured and even recently tweaked to get the recently announced new version. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic Will Not Be The Last —WHO by donnie(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Truthwords:

Wow.

It's all playing out before our eyes.
Family will turn against family. Friend against friend.

I had said it that many of these pastors are working for Satan. Including Rccg pastor. The pope is at the top.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi / The Devil Is Very Tricky (how I Almost Broke My Vow) / RCCG 79hrs Marathon Messiah Praise Kicks Off Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.