Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Dangers Of Astral Traveling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Astral Traveling (5857 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2021
I had an unusual experience so I will use this opportunity to also admonish as I have done in the past

I always sleep on my back I find this rather comfortable whenever I can get some time away from my counselling to sleep this position is my favorite.

So last night I had my last online session around 11 pm and decided to go to bed

I always set my alarm for 2am to wake immediately the alarm started I woke up

And there and then a woman was laying exactly opposite me floating above me and staring down at me.

As if she was laying on her back but exactly above me looking downwards at me floating in the air . grin

Her eyes were closed then they opened suddenly and she was gone ...

Creepy yeah? Not really that was her astral form and because I am clairvoyant and can see Astral forms I could see her

Now this same lady sent me a message on WhatsApp some weeks ago from here she was so interested in witchcraft and Astral traveling but my spirit guide warned me against discussing further with her and I tried my best to admonish her like I have done to so many people

I will do it again

ASTRAL TRAVELING IS DANGEROUS

There is no power nor anything special to be gained I astral traveling ! You are only endangering your life

What is astral traveling

For centuries sages , Buddhists, Monks, Wizards , Witches, Occultists etc have all engaged in Astral traveling for various reasons

Astral traveling is when your spirit leaves it's physical body naturally or induced and journeys into the astral plain.

The astral plain is the slowest plain to this earth it's like a mirror image of here but different ,you can say it's like an upside down version of here or an inverted version.

Your spirit leaves your body in it's astral form which looks exactly like the body you have in this life currently. The astral plain feels ,looks and tastes like this world but it's darker and a very dangerous place.

Why do people astral travel

For various reasons , some think there is power to be gained in astral traveling, some for fun, some for discovery and some naturally they fall into such trances if they are born with certain gifts.

How does it happen

Okay there are images I know off if I was to draw them and have you meditate on them you would be induced into a trance state and your astral body would float out from your physical body.

There are hypnotic trances I could induce or one could be induced into that would force you to astral travel

There are tunes if combined with certain ingested items would induce a trance like state and you would astral travel

There are some who can just decide to leave their body and astral travel

Irrespective of the means the experience is the same you step out of your body and enter the astral world

Dangers of Astral traveling

Astral traveling when induced is DANGEROUS. I repeat when induced is very dangerous!

It's like driving into a parked mall like shoprite and leaving your car with all the doors open, in this case the car is your physical body. In the astral plain or world there are lots of what you call djins, spirits , and demons who can't inhabit a physical body and are looking for one to enter ...

Each time you induce astral travelling you weaken the natural magnetic bond between your body and your spirit ...

Hence it seems easier to do each time.. nope the bond is just getting weaker and with that your physical body starts to look older aged faster... Because of the unimaginable strain astral travelling does this so why you feel so laboured afterwards.

Two things to be aware of

1. Witchcraft, wizardy or whatever dark art you know of uses the astral plain !! It is through this plain they attack their victims ... if you want to learn from my work forget what you think or know before and understand me.

2. Whatever is done to someones astral body directly happens to their physical body. For example if you wanted to render someone permanently blind with no medical cure int he astral plain go to their astral body and pluck out it's eyes .. se fini

No matter the amount of prayers or medical help sort it won't fix it ever again. Because damage to the astral body is permanent. Only divine powers like our Lord Jesus Christ could command and speedily fix such with his words this is why I tell people any pastor telling you they cure illnesses is a liar I know this for a fact.

Now it's worthy to note there are some spiritual healers who are born with a gift that can heal an astral body but these people are so rare you may go a whole life time never meeting one.

This is why witcraft and those who practice it are very effective due to this simple knowledgeable but to know is to lower the bridge and to protect one's self is also simple . Astral attacks are subject to the spiritual laws. If one is targeting someone's astral body but that person has a strong spiritual aura they can't get close enough to attack them.

How do you keep in your spiritual aura strong? Doing good by being truly good not by shouting die by fire no but by being deep down a truly good person that gives enough protection.

Now back to astral travelling

When you induce astral travelling you leave your body empty and wander off ..now some spirit who wants to do evil can enter your body and keep your spirit trapped out now because this spirit doesn't own this body the bond is unnatural and hence it acts outwardly like a mad person or what is called insane. The person acts as if under an influence. This is what we call possession in spiritism.

Now possession doesn't just happen through astral traveling alone . Whatever weakens the bond between spirit and body is dangerous and can result 8n temporary possession.

This is why hard drugs are bad they weaken the bond between your spirit and body so much that any spirit who wants to misbehave will just push out your spirit take control of your body and wreck havock then when you regain control of your body you will be shocked to hear what you did . grin

3. In the astral plain there are lots of beings and spirits stuck on this earth whom are roaming and have become so dark you would think they are demons ..

There are those of us who where born with these gifts and can astral travel naturally. When it is natural it is safer and though still unadvised but with less dire consequences.

Yes some groups like Eckancar , brotherhood of cross and star , etc train members to astral travel but like I always advise except you are going into witchcraft there is no need.

Now why would you even want to go into witchcraft?

This is a very sensitive issue that I have wanted to discuss but I am so wary of the knowledge sharing because with what I would share one can hurt anyone

Anyways I am here for more questions on the topic or you can find me on WhatsApp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Tinyemeka(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Why would one wish to go into witchcraft?

About the woman you spoke about at the beginning of your post, were you in your physical form and saw her astral form?

That she suddenly vanished, does it mean she had woken up physically?
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by onoms4luv(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2021
These are just the dangers of astral traveling. so what are the benefits.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by EvenInFreetown: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2021
And what if someone is under witchcraft attack what can the victim do(maybe through this Astral Travelling or any other means) to stop/defeat/overcome the witchcraft attacks?

Pls is this Astral Travelling same as Soul Travelling?

Thanks a great deal! I'm greatly enjoying your teachings but silently following!
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by winterwind(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Bruno3000(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2021
My kinda topic. I'm so following.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2021
My own question may upset you but please! please!! please!!! Do not get upset with me, i'm just being curious.

What's the import of your profile name "GofuckYourself" ?

Thank you in advance Sir! smiley

GofuckYourself:
I had an unusual experience so I will use this opportunity to also admonish as I have done in the past

I always sleep on my back I find this rather comfortable whenever I can get some time away from my counselling to sleep this position is my favorite.

So last night I had my last online session around 11 pm and decided to go to bed

I always set my alarm for 2am to wake immediately the alarm started I woke up

And there and then a woman was laying exactly opposite me floating above me and staring down at me.

As if she was laying on her back but exactly above me looking downwards at me floating in the air . grin

Her eyes were closed then they opened suddenly and she was gone ...

Creepy yeah? Not really that was her astral form and because I am clairvoyant and can see Astral forms I could see her

Now this same lady sent me a message on WhatsApp some weeks ago from here she was so interested in witchcraft and Astral traveling but my spirit guide warned me against discussing further with her and I tried my best to admonish her like I have done to so many people

I will do it again

ASTRAL TRAVELING IS DANGEROUS

There is no power nor anything special to be gained I astral traveling ! You are only endangering your life

What is astral traveling

For centuries sages , Buddhists, Monks, Wizards , Witches, Occultists etc have all engaged in Astral traveling for various reasons

Astral traveling is when your spirit leaves it's physical body naturally or induced and journeys into the astral plain.

The astral plain is the slowest plain to this earth it's like a mirror image of here but different ,you can say it's like an upside down version of here or an inverted version.

Your spirit leaves your body in it's astral form which looks exactly like the body you have in this life currently. The astral plain feels ,looks and tastes like this world but it's darker and a very dangerous place.

Why do people astral travel

For various reasons , some think there is power to be gained in astral traveling, some for fun, some for discovery and some naturally they fall into such trances if they are born with certain gifts.

How does it happen

Okay there are images I know off if I was to draw them and have you meditate on them you would be induced into a trance state and your astral body would float out from your physical body.

There are hypnotic trances I could induce or one could be induced into that would force you to astral travel

There are tunes if combined with certain ingested items would induce a trance like state and you would astral travel

There are some who can just decide to leave their body and astral travel

Irrespective of the means the experience is the same you step out of your body and enter the astral world

Dangers of Astral traveling

Astral traveling when induced is DANGEROUS. I repeat when induced is very dangerous!

It's like driving into a parked mall like shoprite and leaving your car with all the doors open, in this case the car is your physical body. In the astral plain or world there are lots of what you call djins, spirits , and demons who can't inhabit a physical body and are looking for one to enter ...

Each time you induce astral travelling you weaken the natural magnetic bond between your body and your spirit ...

Hence it seems easier to do each time.. nope the bond is just getting weaker and with that your physical body starts to look older aged faster... Because of the unimaginable strain astral travelling does this so why you feel so laboured afterwards.

Two things to be aware of

1. Witchcraft, wizardy or whatever dark art you know of uses the astral plain !! It is through this plain they attack their victims ... if you want to learn from my work forget what you think or know before and understand me.

2. Whatever is done to someones astral body directly happens to their physical body. For example if you wanted to render someone permanently blind with no medical cure int he astral plain go to their astral body and pluck out it's eyes .. se fini

No matter the amount of prayers or medical help sort it won't fix it ever again. Because damage to the astral body is permanent. Only divine powers like our Lord Jesus Christ could command and speedily fix such with his words this is why I tell people any pastor telling you they cure illnesses is a liar I know this for a fact.

Now it's worthy to note there are some spiritual healers who are born with a gift that can heal an astral body but these people are so rare you may go a whole life time never meeting one.

This is why witcraft and those who practice it are very effective due to this simple knowledgeable but to know is to lower the bridge and to protect one's self is also simple . Astral attacks are subject to the spiritual laws. If one is targeting someone's astral body but that person has a strong spiritual aura they can't get close enough to attack them.

How do you keep in your spiritual aura strong? Doing good by being truly good not by shouting die by fire no but by being deep down a truly good person that gives enough protection.

Now back to astral travelling

When you induce astral travelling you leave your body empty and wander off ..now some spirit who wants to do evil can enter your body and keep your spirit trapped out now because this spirit doesn't own this body the bond is unnatural and hence it acts outwardly like a mad person or what is called insane. The person acts as if under an influence. This is what we call possession in spiritism.

Now possession doesn't just happen through astral traveling alone . Whatever weakens the bond between spirit and body is dangerous and can result 8n temporary possession.

This is why hard drugs are bad they weaken the bond between your spirit and body so much that any spirit who wants to misbehave will just push out your spirit take control of your body and wreck havock then when you regain control of your body you will be shocked to hear what you did . grin

3. In the astral plain there are lots of beings and spirits stuck on this earth whom are roaming and have become so dark you would think they are demons ..

There are those of us who where born with these gifts and can astral travel naturally. When it is natural it is safer and though still unadvised but with less dire consequences.

Yes some groups like Eckancar , brotherhood of cross and star , etc train members to astral travel but like I always advise except you are going into witchcraft there is no need.

Now why would you even want to go into witchcraft?

This is a very sensitive issue that I have wanted to discuss but I am so wary of the knowledge sharing because with what I would share one can hurt anyone

Anyways I am here for more questions on the topic or you can find me on WhatsApp
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Tinyemeka:
Why would one wish to go into witchcraft?

About the woman you spoke about at the beginning of your post, were you in your physical form and saw her astral form?

That she suddenly vanished, does it mean she had woken up physically?

My dear you would be surprised the knowledge people willingly seek

Yes she woke up

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2021
onoms4luv:
These are just the dangers of astral traveling. so what are the benefits.

The experience and proof there is life after death not just judgement

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2021
EvenInFreetown:
And what if someone is under witchcraft attack what can the victim do(maybe through this Astral Travelling or any other means) to stop/defeat/overcome the witchcraft attacks?

Pls is this Astral Travelling same as Soul Travelling?

Thanks a great deal! I'm greatly enjoying your teachings but silently following!

Astral travelling is the same yes

This is a sensitive thing contact me on WhatsApp
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by gozzlin: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Quite informative.

Please how does one protect himself from spiritual attack?
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My own question may upset you but please! please!! please!!! Do not get upset with me, i'm just being curious.

What's the import of your profile name "GofuckYourself" ?

Thank you in advance Sir! smiley

innocent of heart

Why would I be upset?

It's to drive off religious enthusiasts

And to filter those who make light of everything

For someone to see such a nonsense name and still come to me you know they a ready

grin

It is intentional

7 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2021
It's sort of like escaping reality for a few minutes/hours, right?

Talking about the astral travelling thing.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:
It's sort of like escaping reality for a few minutes/hours, right?

Talking about the astral travelling thing.

grin

It is not escaping reality it is reality you enter the astral realm

To be honest it's quite amazing . The realization that there is actually life after death is the first thing that hits you when you realize you are in the spirit realm

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmmmm thanks Sir! smiley
GofuckYourself:

innocent of heart
Why would I be upset?
It's to drive off religious enthusiasts
And to filter those who make light of everything
For someone to see such a nonsense name and still come to me you know they a ready grin
It is intentional
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Aditkd(f): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Greetings, please can I have your WhatsApp contact please? Thank you very much for all.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Tisini: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Astral travelling is the same yes

This is a sensitive thing contact me on WhatsApp
please message me on WhatsApp. I will appreciate a session. Number is on my signature
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Seyipa(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Why not create a WhatsApp group and Educate sincere seekers like on this. True knowledge of this part of spiritual life is rare to come by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Aditkd:
Greetings, please can I have your WhatsApp contact please? Thank you very much for all.

Dm me yours
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Seyipa:
Why not create a WhatsApp group and Educate sincere seekers like on this. True knowledge of this part of spiritual life is rare to come by. Here is my number please add me 0

Copied pls delete your number for security reasons
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Ekejoestar(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Pls hw can i get ur whatsapp contact. Pls contact me with d numba on my signature
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Pls hw can i get ur whatsapp contact. Pls contact me with d numba on my signature

Done

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Done
What are spirits
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What are spirits

You and I are spirit

The body you have is just a dress nothing more

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You and I are spirit

The body you have is just a dress nothing more

You have not defined anything.
What are spirits??
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have not defined anything.
What are spirits??

Read my comment again sir

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2021
There are higher intelligent beings out there who wish God destroy everything he created with his own hands, but the Almighty God is far smarter than that. So these demons turned their attention to humans for this lesser beings (humans) to sign their own death warrant.
No human can Astra travel for real!
It's just another form of deceit, demons makes people believe they're going to gain something when there's nothing, whatever anyone see while thinking he/she travelled astrally are mere visual pictures (videos) of where the demons goes, little by little the one who enters into a covenant with them will be lured into committing grievous offences from sexual immortality to stealing then vengeance to murder. Each time the person commits any crime it's this same demons that will ask God "are you satisfied that this one is our own?" The victim becomes their own only when he/she has committed enough evil worth execution. The demons must make sure their prey signed all his/her own death warrant before they do the needful (execute him/her) otherwise God will resurrect the sinner as an unrighteous person! Act 24:15

So for the demons to be certain that the person will not be resurrected, they will make him/her do the worst things unimaginable.

The witches and wizard are examples of their victims, this demons do everything within their ability to make their prey believe he/she is in control then they will suddenly disengage them. That's why most of them are found naked on roof tops and in the street, onlookers will see something like a flying creature landing and gradually turning to human, all these is just make believe, the demons are behind it all, the so called witches and wizard aren't moving from the spot they are!
So whenever you see people trying to kill or burn their fellowman in the name of witch or wizard don't join them because the so called witch is just a victim of the demons, by the time he/she is like confessing what happened during the times of all those deceitful Astra travels their brains has been badly damaged by too much visual pictures from demons!

May you have PEACE! smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by StoneColdxx(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello. Good morning.
I’d love to learn more.
Is there a group chat for this?
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There are higher intelligent beings out there who wish God destroy everything he created with his own hands, but the Almighty God is far smarter than that. So these demons turned their attention to humans for this lesser beings (humans) to sign their own death warrant.
No human can Astra travel for real!
It's just another form of deceit, demons makes people believe they're going to gain something when there's nothing, whatever anyone see while thinking he/she travelled astrally are mere visual pictures (videos) of where the demons goes, little by little the one who enters into a covenant with them will be lured into committing grievous offences from sexual immortality to stealing then vengeance to murder. Each time the person commits any crime it's this same demons that will ask God "are you satisfied that this one is our own?" The victim becomes their own only when he/she has committed enough evil worth execution. The demons must make sure their prey signed all his/her own death warrant before they do the needful (execute him/her) otherwise God will resurrect the sinner as an unrighteous person! Act 24:15

So for the demons to be certain that the person will not be resurrected, they will make him/her do the worst things unimaginable.

The witches and wizard are examples of their victims, this demons do everything within their ability to make their prey believe he/she is in control then they will suddenly disengage them. That's why most of them are found naked on roof tops and in the street, onlookers will see something like a flying creature landing and gradually turning to human, all these is just make believe, the demons are behind it all, the so called witches and wizard aren't moving from the spot they are!
So whenever you see people trying to kill or burn their fellowman in the name of witch or wizard don't join them because the so called witch is just a victim of the demons, by the time he/she is like confessing what happened during the times of all those deceitful Astra travels their brains has been badly damaged by too much visual pictures from demons!

May you have PEACE! smiley

If you where to come to me I would make you leave your body

You would literally leave it and be watching me stand beside your body

smiley

Like I said if you don't believe there is life after death at your day of death you will find out right?

Do no need to argue

Peace

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Read my comment again sir
That was not a definition.
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by HelpYourself(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That was not a definition.

grin

Is that so?
Re: The Dangers Of Astral Traveling by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

Is that so?
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? / Angels Do Not Pray For You. / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.