Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Help With Psychological Evaluation Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Psychological Evaluation Form (7562 Views)

Problem With My Lautech MBA Evaluation / WES Evaluation Of OND And BSC For Canada Express Entry Application / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by fedrick4god(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Hi peeps, I got an offer from a website in Germany requesting documentation on travel papers one of which is psychological evaluation from a licensed hospital that could issue EU certificate number just as seen in the sample document. I tried several hospitals in Nigeria to check this out but they said they don't have anything to do with European Union government. Please I need your help if you have any information about this. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by meetjite: 6:32pm On May 22, 2021
did you later get the job?
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by meetjite: 6:02pm On May 23, 2021
hello,did you later get the job?

fedrick4god:
Hi peeps, I got an offer from a website in Germany requesting documentation on travel papers one of which is psychological evaluation from a licensed hospital that could issue EU certificate number just as seen in the sample document. I tried several hospitals in Nigeria to check this out but they said they don't have anything to do with European Union government. Please I need your help if you have any information about this. Thanks
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by RECREATIONALS(f): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Who is the most reliable plug for designer d*pe?
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by easyel: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello good day, i also need thesame letter, please where you able to get it. Tell me the procedure pls.
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by jack345: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Looking for timeshare exit companies? Our team has compiled a list of ratings and reviews of timeshare exit companies so you avoid scams. best timeshare exit companies
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by jack345: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Our free prescription discount card offers you the best drug prices available without having to clip coupons for specific drugs. Enjoy the convenience of our .. 수원가라오케
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by tamikal155: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Newsletter subscription. Sign up for updates to receive information about new arrivals, future events and specials. Main menu. premium apparel
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by fedrick4god(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
meetjite:
did you later get the job?
I didn't get the job.
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by tamikal155: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Have you recently bought a new iPhone? Have you tried to set it up and been frustrated by the iOS setup assistant? If so, you’re not alone. Many people make the mistake of thinking they need to use this assistant when they first set up their iPhone, but that’s not actually the case. Fortunately, there are some clear instructions on how to set up your iPhone without using the iOS setup assistant. ios setup assistant
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by uchediego(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pls any update on this thread
I have the same issues
Pls help
My number 0905259696one
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by Brawntee: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hello
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by Saolaz: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please Help me, I need Psychological Evaluation Form also. I got a job Offer, they are requested for this. Email me on saolazazeez7@gmail.com for solution on chat my LinkedIn page. https://www.linkedin.com/in/prince-saolaz-azeez-anant-naropa-418865173. I have been running around in Abuja but no solution yet. Those that have done this should please 🙏 help me
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by Brawntee: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
I want everyone to that the online website called CvGun and MedGreek works hand in hand and it's belongs to the same person.
There by I just fall their victim. I was ask to convert currency to Bitcoin of which I have done and made the transfer to the said MedGreeg Clinic Bitcoin accounts provided untill now have not been able to download the certificate, the said payment has been made. MedGreek and Cvgun it's a scam be aware all.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by Wealthprosper: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Thanks for this info, I just started the process
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by brianrush: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulation. Have a good time!
Re: Help With Psychological Evaluation Form by Botangbobby1: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
This are scammer https://www.medgreek.com/PsychologyTest.php
Don't fall victim.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful And Developed Cities In Africa / Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan / Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.