Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 (4212 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Osedagal(f): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hello nairalanders. I am quite skeptical about investment, but 2021 I told myself I will invest because high risks, high reward. So, I would love you all to suggest a good and legit investment for 2021. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Chizillar1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chymall e-commerce. I repeat Chymall e-commerce. Ask me how?
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Osedagal(f): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chizillar1:
Chymall e-commerce. I repeat Chymall e-commerce. Ask me how?

How?
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by nizelgirl(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Longrich
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by obumsway(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Madam abeg just carry your money and get something that you can see .... Even lands appreciate ....

All these ponzi schemes are something else

9 Likes

Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by emmajodeci(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2021
I can guide you on Agriculture, farming, agro commodities, and forex/Vix trading.
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by harissonk1(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Why not try Cryptocurrency trading through Beurax!
A worthy Investment. Send a WhatsApp message to 08058498334 and I'd explain to you how it works.
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by marktpompido(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Join binary income group and thank me later
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by fabidamilola(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=emmajodeci post=97798297]I can guide you on Agriculture, farming, agro commodities, and forex/Vix trading.

am interested on the guide on agriculture, farming and agro commodities. kindly give me your WhatsApp number
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nuel Tee-Top Garri Production Factory is a division of Nuel-Tee-Top Global Ventures

We are a registered company with the CAC. We are into 100% Mechanised Garri Production, we produce dry, sweet and stonefree Garri. We are currently taking investment for working capital, i.e. you invest with us, we use your money for production, pay your ROI out of the profit made.

Contact us for any clarification, pictorial or video evidence. A potential investor? Interested in sight seeing? You're also welcome, our factory is located at Ekiti State. See our signature for more details.
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by mosho2good: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Can someone recommend an investment as low as 5k to me which I can be making my gain daily in my account not all this one's that I will invest and they be telling me to wait after 3 months or so
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by KBARBIE(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Osedagal:
Hello nairalanders. I am quite skeptical about investment, but 2021 I told myself I will invest because high risks, high reward. So, I would love you all to suggest a good and legit investment for 2021. Thanks

Pls Whatsapp me on 08174269585. Not Ponzi scheme.
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by pamelaw: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
mosho2good:
Can someone recommend an investment as low as 5k to me which I can be making my gain daily in my account not all this one's that I will invest and they be telling me to wait after 3 months or so
l Will help you send me message
l want to teach you how to earn 50k monthly without investing a Kobo https://earn50kmonthly.wasap.my/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by KBARBIE(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have range of investment programs you can invest your money in and get your ROI ( Return on investment) as at when due. These programs ranges from real estate or
agriculture. You can call or WhatsApp me on 08174269585 for more details.
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Marofav(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
mosho2good:

Beurax pays daily. It's a cryptocurrency nanosecond trading company.

Developed their own State-of-the-art high efficient trading bot that does the trade. This is trading with more efficiency cos the reason why all these forex companies fail is because no human is infallible, but with technology, you can be rest assured of your investment.

Like I said, Beurax pays daily.
For more info, send a DM to my WhatsApp 08165830404.
Even if you aren't abreast with cryptocurrency or trading, I'd give you all the information you need.
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Marofav(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
harissonk1:
Why not try Cryptocurrency trading through Beurax!
A worthy Investment. Send a WhatsApp message to 08058498334 and I'd explain to you how it works.

True! Very reliable
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Etynosa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Osedagal:

Chat me up or call on 07035188572

Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by cj1900: 11:27pm On May 16, 2021
Good luck
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Lovelygbems: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
AIICO Insurance plc....

5% for FD

Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by Jaxx123: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by fjlinks(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2021

Checkout with these low risk legit online investment platforms in Nigeria

Very reliable and guaranteed to help you succeed

Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by ernestchykern(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 by KBARBIE(f): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have come to realize that people are scared to invest their money on either agriculture or real estate.

In my search too, I realized 85% of these people ignorantly and greedily fell victims of wrong choices. Many prefer to jump at investments that would pay them quickly (high interest rates) while the other factors are just not informed. They give a snare at investment that are not buoyant in high ROI but will definitely pay your capital and ROI and go for juicy ones, later they cry me a river �.

But really because you lost in one doesn't mean you should give up. There's always light at the end of a tunnel. Your failures determine your success just as many rich investors. This is why I have come to tell you about a lovely package that would interest you, it's called Agrolyfe. This package enables you to become a farmer for life while you earn a rental income of 5% of your investment every 3months or 20% annually. Oxford group will save you the stress of clearing the land, looking for farmers etc. We will do all that for you.

Think of yourself as a landlord/farmer earning a quarterly salary or rent. Another avenue for money coming into your account which you can plan with. This means you can't go broke. You can even plan to pay your children fees with it. This of so many things you can do with the money. I do same and I know how much it has helped me, even my clients.

So what are you waiting for �?

All you need do is invest in your farm and earn 20% which can be given to you annually or 5%every 3months. We bear your risk for you.

To be sure your investment is safe, you would be given a post dated cheque of your capital and ROI. This company is a going concern which is about 6yrs and still popping.

Don't be deceived anymore. Trust me this is a financial opportunity for you. You don't wish to waste it.

Still in doubt?
Please call Adekemi or WhatsApp 09161505947 to visit any of our offices to know more.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back!!! / 2000 Acres of Virgin Farmland For Sale In Edo State. / MMM and Nairaland Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.