Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. (1315 Views)

Get Paid by using this App! / Get Paid by Joining Mara Exchange And Become Champion / How To Earn Money By Reading News And Making Comments Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by mosho2good: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
olatunjiw4love@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by tegadave(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jasonmarshall204@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Olabenjamen22@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nwoke01:
Good day to you, I came across this forum during the festive season and it pays you for making comments (not just any comment but intelligent and informative ones)and by the way the forum is very educative.

Each comment you make gives you 50 biznotes you get to earn by making 3 comments per hour which is 150 notes per hour.

Due to my tight schedule I make roughly 20 comments a day which is equal to 1000 biznotes and hence 1$, you can withdraw your money via any channel paypal, or any crypto but I did mine via crypto (bitcoin to be specific).

You register for free, make some comments then apply for verification and you begin to earn.

So if you feel like joining and earning you can DROP YOUR EMAIL and I'll send you the link( I don't really know how nairaland's bot works so I'm not sure I can drop the link here) and tell you more on the protocols to follow, how to get your verification and the likes.

I came to know about their referral program recently so that's why I am doing this.

My email: nwokeugonna59@gmail.com

Or ideally you can drop yours and I'll reach out to you.

Olabenjamen22@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Damian2020(m): 12:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Abidogundaniel52@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Dollar7gs(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2021
favorchima2021@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Roysnickz: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Nwoke01:
Good day to you, I came across this forum during the festive season and it pays you for making comments (not just any comment but intelligent and informative ones)and by the way the forum is very educative.

Each comment you make gives you 50 biznotes you get to earn by making 3 comments per hour which is 150 notes per hour.

Due to my tight schedule I make roughly 20 comments a day which is equal to 1000 biznotes and hence 1$, you can withdraw your money via any channel paypal, or any crypto but I did mine via crypto (bitcoin to be specific).

You register for free, make some comments then apply for verification and you begin to earn.

So if you feel like joining and earning you can DROP YOUR EMAIL and I'll send you the link( I don't really know how nairaland's bot works so I'm not sure I can drop the link here) and tell you more on the protocols to follow, how to get your verification and the likes.

I came to know about their referral program recently so that's why I am doing this.

snickzroy@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by johnlaw123(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2021
johnlaw149@gmail.com please add
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by BenKhalifa95: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Chiagozieogbonna@gmail.com... Thanks !!!
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Justbright(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Brightolowole1983@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by biztemmy: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
segeade96@yahoo.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by WhizdomXX(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nwoke01:

wisdomonianwa@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by praaizz: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by success143(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2021
joebolar@gmail.com.
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by ikenna405: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Lovely
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Mikael0407(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Has anyone joined yet? Can you post screenshots?
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Kelvid(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kelvinohia500@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Marho2003(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
jamesosikpamoboredward1997@gmail.com
Re: A Forum Where You Get Paid By Making Comments. Registration Is Free. by Infeno(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
godsentmayor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest Now And Smile Later With 50,000 At Sunset Estate Abeokuta(promo Offer) / Can You Do This? / Do You Have These Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.