Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray (23851 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by debeginin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
religious and political leaders are big problem to the growth of Nigeria
These thieves are products of our Churches and Mosques. Garbage In Garbage Out.
All of una na part of our problems!
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97810563:
May each and every corrupt politician that has stolen our money as a nation all die miserably.
May they go and never return.
No matter the party they are.

It is only surprising that the swines that their future has been stolen along with the future of their unborn kid will still be the one to sow aso-ebi to go welcome them from the airport, with lots of drumming and singing.

Ibori and Kalu are perfect examples.

God punish looters that raped, looted this nation along with all their supporters.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

Amen to all the corrupt thieves among them.
They will never end well.
No matter the party they are....along with the citizens supporting such looters.

Only the good, sane, hardworking Nigerians will say Amen to this.

Enemies of the country will Japa straight......who wan die now ? grin cheesy wink

Stop the hypocrisy, they are all thieves , even the ones you support wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by 198800Mam(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Villagemeat:
That is why u will never grow pass the stage you are now. I make more than that everyday

YOU MAKE MORE DAN 30K A DAY?
PLEASE SET ME UP HERE IN SAMARU ZARIA KADUNA STATE NOW
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
iambabaG:
They also put them in your offering basket, use it to become knights in your churches, be chairmen of various activities you all do in your churches.
You all have over glorified money and those that have it. So the church leadership aren’t saints in this equation.

And so does what? So because of that he should not rebuke them?
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:

There is nothing abnormal or inhuman in not supporting a party that ruled for 16 years with only monumental corruption as achievement.

Nigeria as a country is more than these two useless parties you sycophants are supporting

both PDP that brought nothing to Nigeria and Nigerians and APC that had caused more than enough ain't different

these bunch of retrogressive parties are only different in the mind of you beneficiaries, seek wisdom

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by michoim(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
But you support previous corrupt regimes that dont fight corruption. Why the sudden you turn in this government wholly given to anti-corruption, which you criticise often out of hidden motives...
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by mceze(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Villagemeat:
That is why u will never grow pass the stage you are now. I make more than that everyday

Pls, show me the way. My email- ezemichaelchukwudi@gmail.com
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by poiZon: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:

Very true! The pictures below readily comes to mind.
Gej is corrupt....
But i know u can swear with ur life over osinbajo and co.
That is how putrid u r.
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ogun kill all Nigerian politicians from A-Z...

bastards!

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Lanre0: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kukah is now hitting it as corruption begets insecurity in Nigeria. He should do away with religious politics to remain an important figure to all Nigerians.
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by owendei(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
wakaman:
Tell this to Atiku! The university he owns that you are board member of, which monies did Atiku use to fund the set up, Abi that one no dey important. Hypocrite like you. Remove the boulder or rather the mountains in your eyes first.

Man of goods angry
Can you pinpoint "the boulder or rather the mountains..."?
And who told you he has not faced Atiku in the past?
Could you please tell me what defines him a hypocrite?

I think you don't know Kukah a bit. Go and make researches on him.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by vaca1: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:

Very true! The pictures below readily comes to mind.
Na today I know say ou you be pikin. Very immature
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Ofemmanu1: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Realtord43:
LIKE Tinubu JAGABA AND PASTOR YEMISI OSINBAJOgrin

haha?!

which one be yemisi again?!
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by seunmsg(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
vaca1:

Na today I know say ou you be pikin. Very immature

Wetin I do now?
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by owendei(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
michoim:
But you support previous corrupt regimes that dont fight corruption. Why the sudden you turn in this government wholly given to anti-corruption, which you criticise often out of hidden motives...

Go and read his book 'WITNESS TO JUSTICE, an insider's account', then come and repeat these words here let me see.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Egabs(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/07/nigerian-leaders-steal-money-go-to-jerusalem-saudi-to-pray-kukah/
The truth might be bitter but until we all start speaking it this country called Nigeria will continue going down the drain
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Egabs(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
michoim:
this is why poverty wll never leave this land bcus pple like like won't face the fact but chasing shadows , which reign did the lordship Bishop Kukah support or his statement now is he pinpointing any particular person.
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Coolgent(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Including you Mr. Kukah
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by OLULAW: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kukah’s intelligence is immeasurable, and his use or command of diction to express concrete and complex ideas is simply enviably, eschewing the hallmark of a well educated man. He’s not in the class of many Nigerian Anglican bishops with dodgy degrees from degree mills and dodgy academic institutions both locally and abroad.
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by CEOwatazs: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Villagemeat:

Please lecture me, I legit make zero naira everything month. Help a brother
Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by Eriggs: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Cocolatti:
you should add your BMC employers among the looters... Buhari, Tinubu, el RUFAI, gandollar, Lai Mohammed...
You have also placed a curse on your self since you are a follower and supporter of the people mentioned above
y not say amen to the prayer then....hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way / Can You Lose Your Salvation? Hebrews 10:26 - Paul Ellis / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.