Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Fundrise Tentacles Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fundrise Tentacles Limited (1182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fundrise Tentacles Limited by dammywapes(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Good morning everyone, please i want to ask if anyone knows about fundrise tentacles limited if they truly exist or not. I have interview with them on Monday and i want to be on a safer side. Thanks as you respond.
Re: Fundrise Tentacles Limited by opemipo03: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Good morning everyone, please i want to ask if anyone knows about fundrise tentacles limited if they truly exist or not. I have interview with them on Monday and i want to be on a safer side. Thanks as you respond.

I was there for an interview yesterday but had to leave. Got there by 9am as scheduled for the interview with 13 people. We were told the interview was going to be in 3 phases. Computer test, meeting with director, then Hr team I suppose. As at 12 noon, only few of us had done the computer test. I had to leave because it was time wasting and we all had to finish before moving to the next stage.

This is my submission, It Doesn’t mean it’s fake. I wasn’t just in for the time wasting.
Re: Fundrise Tentacles Limited by dammywapes(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2021
I appreciate your your response thanks.
opemipo03:

I was there for an interview yesterday but had to leave. Got there by 9am as scheduled for the interview with 13 people. We were told the interview was going to be in 3 phases. Computer test, meeting with director, then Hr team I suppose. As at 12 noon, only few of us had done the computer test. I had to leave because it was time wasting and we all had to finish before moving to the next stage.

This is my submission, It Doesn’t mean it’s fake. I wasn’t just in for the time wasting.
Re: Fundrise Tentacles Limited by sawer(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2021
pls what are the questions asked?
Re: Fundrise Tentacles Limited by queenfascaa: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
opemipo03:

* Hi Opemipo ,thanks for the info....pls what was d Computer test question like? Can u share if u don't mind?
��[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Female Personal Assistant Needed in Abuja / List Of Federal Government Grant (current) / Germany Skilled Workers Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.