Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 (23497 Views)

Nigeria Dominates Africa's Most Spotify Monthly Listeners / Watch The Behind The Scenes With Nigeria's Hottest Rising Artists / Top 10 Warri Fast Rising Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by Fweshspice(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Liposure:
i so much believed in the beginning but after that efcc scandal i lost respect for him. The guy is such a nuisance
Lol yeah bro
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by Fweshspice(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Interesting, lemme download his EP.
Yeah pls do. I was actually sleeping on his songs till a friend recommended his EP. I fell in love with his sound afterwards.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by Slimwhyt(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
OMA lay....is the worst artiste have ever listen ...just too boring. Bella got me anything ...the guy is damn too good. Check signature.. Contact me for your graphics designs.

You have serious problem if Omah lay is the worst artist you av eva listened to
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by destaro(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Where is chike
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by Dannyilo(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2021
This is absolute rubbish. I was expecting to see Tems after Omah Lay, maybe followed by the likes of Cheque, Oxlade etc. Aside from maybe Bella smurda, I don't know what the rest are doing there. Never heard of their names or songs. I believe you were paid to promote the rest but you should have made it to look reasonable.
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by benicta(f): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2021
It seems you omitted chiké
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by peculiar2233: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Your list is incomplete without having Laycon name in d list
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by roomus(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pls do not put tems on that list...she is the next best female act outta this country even africa after ASA.

Pure sound, lyrics, vocals (listen to her sing live without effects, u wudnt even spot the difference) , she is even a producer too...live performance top notch..

Check her page and see that we are even vibing to songs composed like 5 - 6 yrs ago and they sound fresh.

Going international is just a matter of when than if...and she would get a lot of international collabos soon ...just hope her management is top notch to get her to the door...the rest would be history.

Tems that Chris brown,drake vibed to..

Everyone who heard burnaboy's sound way back def knew he would go international and stay there cuz his sound was unique , it was just a matter of when and see burna now 2 Grammy nominations and he wud continue to get nominated till he wins.

We are waiting and praying for her to start getting the recognition she deserves worldwide...

We know its just around the corner
Re: 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 by pbs4real(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
OMA lay....is the worst artiste have ever listen ...just too boring. Bella got me anything ...the guy is damn too good. Check signature.. Contact me for your graphics designs.
are u sure u don't ve personal issues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List / Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.