Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues (1502 Views)

See How A Newly Married Couple Narrowly Escaped Death! / University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / How Many Times A Week Should A Young Married Couple Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by giwa1: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
AMSTERDAM, (AFP) - Dutch pair Helene Faasen and Anne-Marie Thus walked down the aisle into the history books 10 years ago as the world's first legally wed lesbian couple, a distinction they now employ in activism.

http://ascology.com/news/green360/odd-news/8370-Worlds-first-lesbian-married-couple-The-struggle-continues.html
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by Dolemite(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thank god for them. smiley
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by Sparkle777(f): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Dolemite:

Thank god for them. smiley
Which "God"? Am sure you re not talking of the same GOD that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah!!! Opps, my bad. You re referring to some small capital gods.
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by Dolemite(f): 4:22am On Mar 31, 2011
The GOD who created my gay chickens, dogs and friends. smiley
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by InkedNerd(f): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2011
@OP: I'm very happy for them so kudos to them kiss

Dolemite:

The GOD who created my gay chickens, dogs and friends. smiley

lol lol lol grin
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by SexyDuby(f): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2011
May God punish them & their generation. Which pastor join dem sef, Wat's dis world turning into? grin shocked
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by LA2(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2011
The GOD who created my gay chickens, dogs and friends.

May God bless you jare.
Re: World's First Lesbian Married Couple: The Struggle Continues by nawaforweo: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
Most of you are funny,

I have nothing against Gay people or in support of them, It's a funny world these days, But fact is that, if you castigate these people in some countries, You cget charged to court, but if you read the story properly, it's clearly shows the ups and downs of Gayism in the society

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Story- Scars Of Life / Igbo soldiers, avoid the upcoming Nigerian Coup / Names Of Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.