Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Prophecies For 2021 By Apostle Victor Peters. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophecies For 2021 By Apostle Victor Peters. (238 Views)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Fifty (50) 2018 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Prophecies For 2018, By Rev Gabriel Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2021 By Apostle Victor Peters. by Royalty1234(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
PROPHECIES CONCERNING 2021 AS GIVEN BY APOSTLE VICTOR PETERS OF SUPERNATURAL KINGDOM CHURCH ON THE 17TH OF DECEMBER, 2020.

The Lord revealed to me that;

Some of the things that happened in 2020 will spill over into 2021, and that includes the recession.

Some people will begin to recover from the financial losses that they had in 2020.

Watch out for these three parts :

1. A time will come that 2021 will mimick 2020. It will look like we’re in 2020 again.

2. A time will look as if everything has returned to normal in the nation.

3. There’s a time too in 2021 that the whole nation’s attention will be gotten by an event( just Like their attention were gotten by the ENDSARS protests, or Covid 19 issue that happened in 2020).

In 2021, I see that some of the Nigerians who have said they are proud of their country will refrain from it, because of what will happen. In fact, I see some will shed tears. Some will shed tears complaining and others will shed tears in intercession for this country.

Watch out for more news, not so good news from the media.

Those who are elderly, who have been there long time and know about Nigeria will say “All these things that are happening never happened since we were born.” Watch out for those things.

3 THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR INDIVIDUALLY (Instructions and caution from the Lord to us).

Watch out for these three things because in these three areas the devil or the flesh will want to shake you. But if you prepare yourself now, you will not be affected.

1. Spiritual journey. Many people’s spiritual journey will be tried in 2021. Look into your level of hunger for God, your time for spiritual exercises, your spiritual alertness, your work for God, your walk with God. Look into it and do better. Put in your effort and do more.

2. Protection and preservation for yourself and loved ones. Don’t rush out of your house in 2021. Learn to pray for yourself and your loved ones. SKC members, be smart, take care of your bodies.

3. I’m seeing the plan of the enemy to release the spirit of anger to take hold of men in 2021. There are some destructive things that will happen through people’s anger. Watch it, because there are those that will be taken by the spirit of anger and they will get in trouble for it. Watch it, stand against the spirit of anger. Watch and pray.

PROPHETIC WORD FOR SKC
SKC will be divinely helped of the Lord in 2021. It will be glaring to all that it’s God’s help working. The Lord will help us as a church quickly and to spread.

Our members will achieve good things supernaturally .That year, we can also call it the year of supernatural achievements.

There will be divine inspiration in our members to contribute to the progress of this church. They will use their talent, innovation and creativity.

PROPHECY CONCERNING ASUU STRIKE

Students should pray(but since I’m more concerned about OAU students, let me say this to you). Pray so you won’t have to stay home longer. You don’t want to be at home for 1 year and still counting.

(1) (Reply)

Do Lotteries In Nigeria Work? / Believe In You / Harold Ekwerekwu: Remains The Legitimate Okposieke's Family Lawyer-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.